Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 06:19 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,863,211 times

Advertisements

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...tiful-tax-cuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkZIg4D4Lk

I guess I have mixed feelings on this. I think it is wonderful he took time out of his day to thank the troops but on the other hand he started going on about tax cuts, stock market, companies bottom lines I thought was sort of interesting.

I think President Trump's big tax cuts are beautiful and luckily they just keep getting bigger and bigger as more goodies are introduced into it but it just seemed a tad, bit unique that he went on for so long about the really nice tax cuts he is proposing.

The President could have structured his conference a little differently because it seems that the liberals picked up on it and are now using President Trump's thanksgiving message to the troops in a negative light.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2017, 06:22 PM

19,792 posts, read 13,947,200 times
I saw that on the news. What an A-hole. They aren't fighting for the stock market and prob don't have 401Ks.

Classless for Trump is unusual? You mean Mr. bleeding from her whatever?

Old 11-26-2017, 06:23 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...tiful-tax-cuts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNkZIg4D4Lk

I guess I have mixed feelings on this. I think it is wonderful he took time out of his day to thank the troops but on the other hand he started going on about tax cuts, stock market, companies bottom lines I thought was sort of interesting and maybe a tad bit classless which is unusual for President Trump.
LOL.. you, who think every word that falls from the Orange One's fat sausage lips are unquestionable pearls of perfection? You must not be feeling well today.

In case you're just now waking up, every public statement Trump gives is a rambling, low-class mess that ends up revolving all around...Trump.

When Trump enacts those "big, beautiful" tax cuts, who's gonna pay for the military that he's addressing?

Old 11-26-2017, 06:24 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
Wow anti-Trumpers hate Trump... next...

Old 11-26-2017, 06:30 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,863,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
LOL.. you, who think every word that falls from the Orange One's fat sausage lips are unquestionable pearls of perfection? You must not be feeling well today.

In case you're just now waking up, every public statement Trump gives is a rambling, low-class mess that ends up revolving all around...Trump.

When Trump enacts those "big, beautiful" tax cuts, who's gonna pay for the military that he's addressing?
I still think it would be wonderful if those big tax cuts are signed into law by the President. They certainly are big, huge tax cuts and tax cuts are always beautiful thing.

Still, it just sort of seems of odd how he used so much of his Thanksgiving message to talk about the economy and tax cuts.

It seems like for public relations purposes his speech to the troops could have showcased better.

I still think President Trump is a master communicator but it seems like over the last month or two there are more public speeches that aren't real gems like they used to be.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Wow anti-Trumpers hate Trump... next...
Trump is fortunate that he has loyal cult members, after he has double crossed his voters so often.

He's tried to throw 24 million off of health insurance and raise rates on millions more, after promising 'terrific health care' for them. He's not done anything to increase jobs, except boasting. YTD job growth was still better in 2016. He's gutted environmental rules that will hurt people and not do anything for the economy. He's now trying to cut taxes for millionaires and billionaires; pay for it by raising taxes on the middle class and adding to the debt, without economic growth to pay for it -- all after promising a "middle class tax cut."

Yet, the loyal stick to him like Manson family members.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:32 PM

45,582 posts, read 27,180,466 times
Has Trump gotten Congress to do anything to this point on his big ticket items?

That's something he needs to fix.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:35 PM

Quote:
I still think it would be wonderful if those big tax cuts are signed into law by the President. They certainly are big, huge tax cuts and tax cuts are always beautiful thing.

Still, it just sort of seems of odd how he used so much of his Thanksgiving message to talk about the economy and tax cuts.

It seems like for public relations purposes his speech to the troops could have showcased better.

I still think President Trump is a master communicator but it seems like over the last month or two there are more public speeches that aren't real gems like they used to be.
They are indeed " huge tax cuts " but for the rich. Most people see a tax increase.

Old 11-26-2017, 06:43 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,449,172 times
Quote:

He is a master communicator to people who struggled to get a GED, maybe.

If there is an inappropriate, undignified thing to be said, he homes in on it like a missile.

Old 11-26-2017, 10:57 PM

32,062 posts, read 15,058,461 times
I would suggest people really search these so called tax cuts for the middle class because it's a load of BS by Trump. Taking away tax cuts from the middle class and giving more to the rich is just not right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies