Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2017, 07:29 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,950 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ih2puo View Post
because if you take every black out America murders are cut in half. Oh yeah whites will still kill but not as much as blacks.

Yet.
I just want to see white murder rates get down to zero. Murder is a problem at any rate. Why don't white people worry about the more than 80% white on white murder rate? Why are you so concerned with black murder rates? Just prove to us black folks that you can wag your finger at white murderers and they'll just stop. Since our cultures are so different it shouldn't be hard. Just do it. Then worry about the opioid crisis, then maybe you can come lecture black people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2017, 07:31 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,950 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
And this brings me to something else. A few people have come to the thread to air their own grievances about Blacks.
of course, a famous black person stumbled into one of their time wasting talking points so the cism is filtered.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:35 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Looks like the democrats are wise to the lefty liberal thinking.. the lefties are so far off that their own is turning on them..

This is why Trump is sitting in the White House. Democrats voted for Trump. The democratic party was hijacked by the far nut liberal lefties who don't make much sense at all. Obama paved the way.

Old 11-27-2017, 07:39 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,617,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Looks like the democrats are wise to the lefty liberal thinking.. the lefties are so far off that their own is turning on them..

This is why Trump is sitting in the White House. Democrats voted for Trump. The democratic party was hijacked by the far nut liberal lefties who don't make much sense at all. Obama paved the way.
You are so right that you have convinced me to vote for Trump in 2020. We are much better off under Trump compared to being under Obama.

Trump 2020!! MAGA!!

Trump really pulled one over on you guys.

Old 11-27-2017, 09:21 PM

11,251 posts, read 11,025,570 times
I've always liked Denzel. He is right on point here. People should listen and act on his words. He has the best interest in mind for the black community as a whole. What he says is not rocket science, but it needs to be said. The relevance of blacks in America depends on it.

If that last statement is offensive to anyone, just look at other minority groups in America. They are progressing while blacks are regressing. Simple as that.

It has nothing to do with white power, white police, or white privilege. It has everything to do with fixing your own culture from within. Certain people within your own community get it. This thread is a prime example of it. There are many of them, but many are afraid to speak. Denzel is not one of them.

Old 11-27-2017, 09:40 PM

709 posts, read 656,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Washington isn't going to be a vilified man by Blacks. It isn't being vilified by a few hood rats that Washington should worry about. The rest of the Black population (the majority of Blacks) will have respect for him. Many Blacks likely agree with what he's saying. It's the "airing of Black America's dirty laundry" that concerns some Blacks. Same thing with Bill Cosby. Only a few Blacks got mad at him. Most Blacks didn't disagree with his message. It was Cosby going out in public with it that concerned some people.

Case in point: I was talking to another Black person about Black on Black murders. A Hispanic woman happen to be in the room. I was told "shh" quietly. After the Hispanic woman left the room, she said "I agree with what you're saying. Just be careful where you talk about this at".
I'm genuinely curious: why is that?

Old 11-28-2017, 09:54 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rso092 View Post
I'm genuinely curious: why is that?
Because whites do not understand what it is like to be black and many have an issue with paternalism and either consciously or subconsciously not believing we black people know anything they don't know and honestly it is just easier to discuss and take care of our issues by ourselves.

I agree with what green_mariner said and as I noted, what Denzel said is nothing out of the ordinary for blacks to think/say especially amongst each other. When really any well known black person says these things that many black people think/say, the white conservative nuts will jump on those comments and start drama. Same as the OP link did - Breitbart did, the OP him/herself did and others and then want to go on and on about "problems" black people have that they really know nothing about in a racist rant so to speak.

It is better not to speak around non-blacks about these sorts of things because too many of them jump to ridiculous conclusions or try to act like the one thing the black person said means the black person (and all black people in their ridiculous minds) agree entirely with the racist views of the non-black person when that is not the case.

Old 11-28-2017, 10:03 AM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado^ View Post
Your post makes no sense.

Quoting stats on who murders who, is just a deflection. It obscures WHO is committing the murders, so some people just love to throw it out there, even though it's totally irreverent.

All black men need to stick around and be good father figures. Eliminate the cycle of guns, drugs and gangs.

I thought black lives mattered?
I'm not the one who brought up murders lol. So I'm not deflecting on anything or speaking a bunch of cliched nonsense heard from a media source.

Do you think all black men are not good father figures...? I have a father and I'm black and guess what - my parents weren't married when I was born....( Oh the HORROR!!) and I still know and see and speak to my father daily, just as I did when I was a kid lol. I have 3 brothers, all of them have kids. One is married, one is divorced, and one is single and had a kid out of wedlock. Guess what.....all of them are "good father figures" lol. I have a spouse and we had our first child out of wedlock and guess what....we are married now and my husband is the same type of father he has always been (he's black BTW) around and taking care of his kids. Black dads take care of their kids overwhelmingly. You not believing they do, again shows you don't know much about black people. There is no cycle of guns, drugs, and gangs amongst the majority of the black population. Guns and drugs especially need to be eliminated from the cycle of white Americans - you guys are the ones mass murdering innocent people and being victims of your own choices in regards to the "opiod epidemic."

Like other posters have said, you should focus on white people and quit trying to act like (as my grandmother used to say) your sh*t don't stink . We blacks will do like we always have done and take care of our ourselves.

Old 11-28-2017, 10:22 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
So because someone is black means they are bad? No that doesn't sound racist at all.
It's about how one interprets staistics.
Can you quote where I said that?

Simple facts/stats don't need interpretation.

Quote:
Look to the cause to solve the problem. It isn't the skin color of the person that makes them do things, it's what's inside them.
I didn't create/make the statistics. Don't blame the messenger.

Quote:
Like the OP said, when you aren't raised right, and kids with 1 parent families as a group are not, you're going to make mistakes.
And who's responsible for that?

Old 11-28-2017, 10:28 AM

3,105 posts, read 3,834,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8won6 View Post
I just want to see white murder rates get down to zero. Murder is a problem at any rate. Why don't white people worry about the more than 80% white on white murder rate? Why are you so concerned with black murder rates? Just prove to us black folks that you can wag your finger at white murderers and they'll just stop. Since our cultures are so different it shouldn't be hard. Just do it. Then worry about the opioid crisis, then maybe you can come lecture black people.
I can only conclude you don't understand statistics?

In Japan, they have an almost 100% Japanese on Japanese murder rate, but almost no murder per capita compared to the USA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies