Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2017, 04:44 PM

12,956 posts, read 9,599,205 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
I don't watch any news in particular.

I look at hard facts. Something that they forced into me during my economics education.

Nothing you have said in this thread has been supported by facts. The world doesn't like trump. They gave him a warm welcome in China because they knew it'd make him more likely to bend over for them. They're right, I would've done the same thing if I were them.
Absolutely
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2017, 04:49 PM

12,956 posts, read 9,599,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
My IQ seems to drop a few points listening to him it's honestly painful to be sure. And here I thought G.W Jr was bad.

I didn't fall for anything I didn't vote for Obama but I liked him better then the con man/ public embarrassment we have in office now. Just as those who fell for Obama's "Change" those who voted for Trump fell for his "lets make American great again" crap. The only greatness trump cares about is those who are rich like he is. He wants to make them great again you and me, not so much.
You on fire tonight reed, good reply.

Old 11-28-2017, 04:52 PM

34,172 posts, read 18,471,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post
Yeah, Kim sure respected him today when he launched that ballistic missile today.
Kim is scared. That is why he is sabre rattling. That is because of Trump. The world knows we aren't a push over like the bend over, Iran deal king, Obama.

Old 11-28-2017, 05:37 PM

23,423 posts, read 17,101,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
For what purpose? Why is a former President meeting with world leaders? He is a private citizen. What business does he have meeting with foreign leaders. To undermine Trump? It would seem so.

Is this not a violation of law?

Obama to meet with world leaders | TheHill
Certainly a violation of ethics.

Violating ethics and law never bothered Obama or holder or lynch or Clinton. The sad legacy continues.

Old 11-28-2017, 06:10 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,491,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Kim is scared. That is why he is sabre rattling. That is because of Trump. The world knows we aren't a push over like the bend over, Iran deal king, Obama.
Wasn't it Kim that called Trump a dotard. That doesn't sound like he is scared to me. It seems like he summed Trump up pretty good.

Old 11-28-2017, 06:27 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,476,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post

You on fire tonight reed, good reply.

Thank but just being honest is all. Though out the campaign trump really never true or told how is was going to do this or do that. He DID make people angry just as Obama gave people hope that he's going to change things for the better. The voters listened to the same speech from BOTH parties heard the same speech I heard and NOT ONCE did Trump say he was going to do anything. All we heard was "I can't tell you how I plan to do said thing." Trust me was all he kept saying.

Hillary, was at least letting her voters know that she had a plan and how she was going go about it. I didn't like her plan so I didn't vote for her either.

Old 11-28-2017, 07:46 PM

4,232 posts, read 3,148,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Gawd you Trump minions are sooooooo clueless about the LAW.
Let me lay it out for you - Just because YOU don't like something, doesn't make it ILLEGAL.

Obama - just like you and me, can feel free to meet with those world leaders if they want to meet with HIM.

Ken
Well.....Maybe! That would depend on the nature of the visit! Under title 18:

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Old 11-28-2017, 09:04 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,932,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultor View Post
From the looks of it, Barry's being paid (thru his Foundation) to interfere in India's elections... no biggie!
Oh, so same sh$t different day, got it!

Old 11-28-2017, 09:08 PM

25,429 posts, read 17,114,229 times
Hell, even Billy Carter got to meet with world leaders.
It means nothing. Obama has no power; no one cares what he thinks.
He's just jacking off. Leave him alone.

Old 11-28-2017, 09:27 PM

5,738 posts, read 5,426,527 times
Why is Jared Kushner simultaneously waist-deep in Russian businesses and advising the president of the USA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies