Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 06:31 AM

3,929 posts, read 2,961,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
She is the one putting herself out there. If she doesn't want to be judged she should try to cover up a little. She is getting the attention she clearly looked for, negative or positive.
No one would have said anything about her looks if she were not a bigger woman. It is sad that this woman not only got judged for feeding her kid, but the then the idiots come out and make fun of her body. Although, had she been what these idiots consider “hot”, we would have comments like, “ I’d be down for a feeding” or “I’d hit that”.

Men are pigs all the way around.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 06:34 AM

34,284 posts, read 18,661,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FluidFreedom View Post
No one would have said anything about her looks if she were not a bigger woman. It is sad that this woman not only got judged for feeding her kid, but the then the idiots come out and make fun of her body. Although, had she been what these idiots consider “hot”, we would have comments like, “ I’d be down for a feeding” or “I’d hit that”.

Spot on. Totally agree. That's the way of the world since the beginning.

Old 11-29-2017, 06:36 AM

79,908 posts, read 44,332,213 times
Quote:

Dang, and here I thought I defended her right to take care of her kid in public and called out those who demeaned her appearance.

Old 11-29-2017, 06:45 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,573,143 times
Quote:

That is the way the world works. Men don't own the title of pigs. Women are just the same. Society judges. Don't want to be judged, keep your udders in check. That is why you don't see fat, homely guys selling aftershave in commercials. The Dom Deluise look is not in.

Old 11-29-2017, 06:57 AM

18,162 posts, read 15,669,396 times
Quote:
People keep going on about the kid being too old to be breastfeeding... he is 10 months old. I swear people on this forum have no clue about life.

Well, he looks a bit large for his age then. That's a good sized kid for not even a yearling. The way she's holding him also adds to that...illusion...of size. And, I have known women who purposely kept their kid breast feeding well past weaning because they didn't want to endure the discomfort of drying up.

This kid looks much older than 10months. And despite the fact that it's all trendy and cool to be tolerant of such displays, the fact remains she's posing and posturing for this film at 11. She's pretty obviously fishing for reaction from folks. I would have chosen door number one were I to have been present and averted my eyes to more pleasant scenery.

Regardless of the stated age of the kid being only ten months...... I have my doubts. She's a'lookin' like she's having some issues holding him in proper position. Looks to me like she'd have better luck sitting on a stool and letting him stand. And before you scarify me for such an...insensitive..comment, I've seen this method in application. And it's less than appealing to see and flat wrong to do to a kid just because mom can't hack drying up.

Old 11-29-2017, 06:58 AM

Quote:
That is the way the world works. Men don't own the title of pigs. Women are just the same. Society judges. Don't want to be judged, keep your udders in check. That is why you don't see fat, homely guys selling aftershave in commercials. The Dom Deluise look is not in.
Women who don't meet your standard don't get to determine when their baby decides they want to eat.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:00 AM

34,284 posts, read 18,661,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Dang, and here I thought I defended her right to take care of her kid in public and called out those who demeaned her appearance.
Your self righteousness, and virtue signaling is duly noted.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:12 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,573,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Women who don't meet your standard don't get to determine when their baby decides they want to eat.
What does that have to do with this? I never stated when they should feed their babies. She was clearly looking for a reaction and got one.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:42 AM

Quote:
What does that have to do with this? I never stated when they should feed their babies. She was clearly looking for a reaction and got one.
Some times to enact change you have to. I figure Rosa Parks was expecting a reaction also.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:52 AM

50,491 posts, read 47,270,331 times
Quote:
I don't want to see a big fat, hairy dude with moobs either. Keep your shirts on and breasticles wrapped. It's quite possible to breast feed discretely. This appears to have been a setup for her little club to carry on about. It worked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies