Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 07:13 AM

78,326 posts, read 60,517,579 times

Advertisements

Meanwhile, the Republican tax bill rolls forward.

But this is just as important.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2017, 07:17 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,522,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Cons keep saying that Native Americans don't care that Trump used a ceremony to honor native American veterans to throw jabs at his political opponents. They do care, and they don't like it.

What kind of person would be ok with trump taking jabs at someone else during an event created for them? He knows his fan base is just as sick in the head as he is. That's all I can think of.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:20 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,259,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
What kind of person would be ok with trump taking jabs at someone else during an event created for them? He knows his fan base is just as sick in the head as he is. That's all I can think of.
If you haven't noticed, Trump has issues with staying focused on what he's doing at the moment.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:23 AM

11,113 posts, read 19,528,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
If you haven't noticed, Trump has issues with staying focused on what he's doing at the moment.

I think it's called: "Open Mouth Insert Foot Disorder"

Old 11-29-2017, 07:26 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Quote:
I'm not wrong about you being presumptuous. Funny how you can make a racist statement by assuming you know how someone will vote depending on their race but it goes right over your head. That's so typical of racist liberals.
Somehow I just knew you were too lazy to look it up.

Down boy!

Old 11-29-2017, 07:27 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,582,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Pocahontas is a historical figure. There was nothing racial about it. Don't you think Indians that know Warren used their heritage for personal gain are insulted, and that She was INSENSITIVE to do that?
The term was being used derogatorily by Trump to insult Elizabeth Warren and if you can't see that, its because you're either purposefully unwilling or mentally incapable of doing so. Personally, I think it was terribly crass, but in the big picture, small beer compared to other things that require real criticism in the political sphere. But by feigning stupidity, you are simply proving you have nothing of substance or value to add to the discussion.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:27 AM

17,338 posts, read 11,259,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
I've never opened one of your constant links and I'm not going to start anytime soon.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:28 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,519,507 times
Quote:
I've never opened one of your constant links and I'm not going to start anytime soon.
Plenty of others will.

Suit yourself.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:30 AM

23,448 posts, read 12,481,493 times
Quote:
I'm not wrong about you being presumptuous. Funny how you can make a racist statement by assuming you know how someone will vote depending on their race but it goes right over your head. That's so typical of racist liberals.
It's typical of lefties to make believe they know what another person thinks, feels, why they do what they do or say what they do...when they really don't know jack.

There were some, if not all, of the remaining code talkers who voted for Trump.

Mr. Begaye had served as the co-chair of Trump's Native American Coalition. He wouldn't do that if he hadn't planned on voting for him. (he'd also come out and said that he wasn't bothered in the least at Trump making that comment)

Mr. MacDonald honored Trump at the Native Nations Inaugural Ball on Jan 20, and said, about Trump, "Mr. President we know you'll succeed. America is in good hands, you have all top Marine Corps generals as your assistants so we know that we're in good hands.". Mr. MacDonald repeated that comment at the end of the code talkers ceremony at the WH. He wouldn't do those things if he hadn't planned on voting for him.

Old 11-29-2017, 07:34 AM

34,228 posts, read 18,558,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
The term was being used derogatorily by Trump to insult Elizabeth Warren and if you can't see that, its because you're either purposefully unwilling or mentally incapable of doing so. Personally, I think it was terribly crass, but in the big picture, small beer compared to other things that require real criticism in the political sphere. But by feigning stupidity, you are simply proving you have nothing of substance or value to add to the discussion.
I appreciate your perspective.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies