Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 12:01 AM

20,757 posts, read 8,591,467 times

Advertisements

Cable and alphabet news don't want you to know these things. Are they afraid to ruin their credibility?

Former President Barack Obama never stopped blaming his predecessor for a recovery that never arrived because Obama could not stop sabotaging it with his anti-growth policies and anti-free market rhetoric. Even lying conspiracy theorists in the media and Democrat Party have not stopped Trump from keeping his eye on the economic ball. And the payoff for the average American has been beneficial in ways that just a year ago the media said would be impossible under a President Trump.

Click each link if you want details. They are from various news sources.

Latino Unemployment Hits Record Low

Black Unemployment Rate Hits 17-Year Low

Real Economic Growth

Soaring Economic Optimism

Booming Stock Market

Unemployment Rate Hits 17-Year Low

Manufacturing Jobs Boom

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2017, 04:32 AM

27,193 posts, read 13,482,880 times
Obama is now taking all the credit, as he was Trump's predecessor.

Old 12-20-2017, 04:35 AM

12,043 posts, read 6,576,479 times
And I would add -- ISIS has been decimated in Iraq and Syria.

Old 12-20-2017, 04:51 AM

23,564 posts, read 17,241,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
but ISIS was just a jv team.....

wouldn't it be the cats if msnbc, cbs, cnn would replay that Obama claim and challenge it?
Was Obama told to say that by the CIa or some other federal agency, which would shake their credibility or was Obama just saying that to win an election or simply to give ISIS time to grow??

Old 12-20-2017, 05:20 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,854,718 times
Yes, I agree. Thank you Obama for giving us an economy that continues even today. Glad to see you guys see it too.

With a little luck, Donald Trump will be able to keep that going, and not ruin it.

Old 12-20-2017, 05:31 AM

1,720 posts, read 1,316,983 times
Of course the Rothschild owned communist media will not give President Trump credit. But those with eyes to see can see what he's doing. Making America functional again. I don't think it'll ever be great again unless the patriots of the country win a civil war or divine intervention rids this nation of the communists and the third world trash they've been bringing in since 1965 to destabilize the society and government.

Things will have to be corrected the hard way. Unfortunately. That's the way the Zionist scum set it up.

Old 12-20-2017, 05:38 AM

11,799 posts, read 5,804,343 times
I'm definitely glad Trump won but I don't think Trump alone is the reason for all these changes. A lot of these changes are due to people having more confidence in their leaders and faith in their country despite what the media says. Trump was elected as people wanted change - we are definitely seeing change which both the Dems and the staunch conservatives hate.

Change was promised by the past administration - we even gave him an extra 4 years when he didn't provide the change in the first 4 - but people didn't have confidence in the man - he made issues where there shouldn't have been any - he seemed to align himself with certain groups - he made apologies for America to foreign countries - everything that divides and leaves people wondering who he is really serving.

Old 12-20-2017, 05:57 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,504,886 times
Those are all fine accomplishments (debatable whether or not, or to what extent, Trump actually affected them though), however, the real test remains to be seen -- how durable is the economy, and will it be able to *stay* in good shape?

It means nothing to me that the economy is great now, then potentially goes to crap a year later. It needs to stay great.

Old 12-20-2017, 06:26 AM

3,519 posts, read 2,823,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
I'm definitely glad Trump won but I don't think Trump alone is the reason for all these changes. A lot of these changes are due to people having more confidence in their leaders and faith in their country despite what the media says. Trump was elected as people wanted change - we are definitely seeing change which both the Dems and the staunch conservatives hate.

Change was promised by the past administration - we even gave him an extra 4 years when he didn't provide the change in the first 4 - but people didn't have confidence in the man - he made issues where there shouldn't have been any - he seemed to align himself with certain groups - he made apologies for America to foreign countries - everything that divides and leaves people wondering who he is really serving.
Especially since things the OP mentioned have been on the up tick since 2010...

Old 12-20-2017, 06:27 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,230,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Remember when Obama said the fight against ISIS was going to be “generational?” If left up to him and the failing Democrats, it certainly would have.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...uggle-pentagon

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/is...t-isis-n387521

This is what happens when you put a real leader (Trump, who gets things done by building an empire) in charge instead of a crooked all-talk, no-action community organizer (Obama who won because of his “identity” and his speeches).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies