Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 06:16 PM

33,571 posts, read 18,157,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
Bottom line is, we simply are not always going to get the results we want in situations like this. Somehow this jury was convinced that this man did not commit murder. And that's really all there is to say about it. There is truly no need for any of us to get wrapped up tight in this one, because it is over and nothing we say or do will change the outcome. The man has been found "not guilty" by a jury of his "peers" and that's how the system works. Or doesn't work, in some cases. This may very well be one of the latter, and that is really sad, but it doesn't change the result.

In this day and age, many innocent men/women are being persecuted while the guilty are allowed to go free from justice. So how could we expect anything different in this case, especially considering where the incident happened and who the perpetrator was. With illegal immigrants being such a hotbed issue for the left, and the fact that California is the ultimate safe haven for these immigrants, this verdict should come as no surprise. My thoughts and condolences go out to the family of Kate Steinle. I know they will feel justice has not been reached in this case, but I hope they will eventually find some peace in the future.
In other words an American life is cheap in California if shot down by an illegal immigrant.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2017, 06:17 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Comeon your more mature than that. There was absolutely no basis to presume the guy intended to shoot at anyone. I would think the firearms possession charge would only stick if he left with the weapon after the shooting.

Similar to our treatment of OJ. Had to find him guilty of something...even though no regular citizen would ever have been charged that heavily. Politics gets into the justice system...but luckily juries cancel much of it.
It's called involuntary manslaughter, hence the INVOLUNTARY part. DUH...

Old 11-30-2017, 06:17 PM

5,067 posts, read 2,277,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
His lawyer (that piece of shat) claimed that it went off on it's own (yeah, sure) and that since he had a second grade education he was too stupid to know any better...
Guns do NOT just go off. Speaks to the ignorance of the jurors if they bought into that crap. Prosecutor probably didn't do much to dispel that notion, either.

Old 11-30-2017, 06:18 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,576,536 times
Wanna bet that once this murderer is deported yet again, he comes back again?

Old 11-30-2017, 06:18 PM

15,632 posts, read 10,388,492 times
Even if this illegal alien didn't intend to murder this young woman, he did shoot her and she is dead. How in the world does he beat the involuntary manslaughter charge? If I drive a car and accidently run over and kill a person, it would be involuntary manslaughter.

I feel terribly sorry for this dead, young woman's family who received no justice, but not the citizens of San Fran who have probably not heard the last from this 5x deported creature they allow to live in their sanctuary city mist.

Old 11-30-2017, 06:19 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
The stupidest jury since the O.J. trial.

Old 11-30-2017, 06:20 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
They'll deport him yet again. When he returns next time there will be people waiting for him. The sooner the better.
Yep, the people of SF with the same open arms as they did the last SEVEN times...

Old 11-30-2017, 06:20 PM

17,440 posts, read 9,266,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Jury reached a verdict in the Kate Steinle trial but it hasn't been announced yet. Should be shortly.

I'll go out on a limb and say its not guilty on murder. Based on how long they have been out and its in San Francisco.
Exactuly correct - where you live becomes increasingly important.
Live in a Leftist State - Murder is A OK by an Illigan Alien and is " politically correct ".

That is just the way it is.
You have proof of that - pay attention.

Old 11-30-2017, 06:22 PM

25,959 posts, read 22,113,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
What as the basis for the jury's decision since there was no link provided. We already know that he did it. Shouldn't it least have been a 2nd degree murder or manslaughter conviction?
I couldn't find anything else yet either. And, yes, you are saying exactly what I just said when I heard about this, a minimum of 2nd degree murder, a woman died. A felon had a gun and the woman is dead from the gun in the possession of that illegal alien felon who was released by the county sheriff despite an ICE detainer. Blood is on the hands of the county sheriff.

This always makes me glad that I believe in Hell, this man will endure torment for eternity, but I'm not sure that is even enough. Also, all those that aided and abetted him allowing him to do this should also burn in Hell, add the jurors to the pile.

Who will be next to lose their life to illegal alien and that illegal alien not be held accountable?

Old 11-30-2017, 06:22 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,587,568 times
I wonder if the Left would have cared had she been black........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies