Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-02-2017, 10:28 AM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
- because here's a guy on Fox News who can't believe that US Marshals aren't arresting former president Obama because he had the nerve to suggest thinking before tweeting.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/fox...mp-from-abroad

"I mean, he should be brought back by the Marshals. Isn’t there some law..."
The failure of American education. This kind of ignorance emerges all the time on this forum. Right-wing voters don't educate themselves, don't think for themselves--they just slavishly parrot right-wing rhetoric, no matter how utterly idiotic (and provably idiotic) it is. The mother-in-law of an acquaintance of mine has been glued for years to FOX. When Obama ran for the Presidency, she had iron bars installed on the windows of her home, to protect herself from the secret Muslim army Obama would use to enforce Sharia law.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2017, 10:28 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
There might not be a Muslim boogeyman under every bed....

But there have been far too many RADICAL ISLAMIC ATTACKS within the borders of this country.
Lol...please. white guys did dam near all the mass killing in this country.

Old 12-02-2017, 10:33 AM

2,818 posts, read 1,552,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Lol...please. white guys did dam near all the mass killing in this country.
These are the same type of people who called abolitionists "traitors to their race." Descendents of thousands of white slavers tormenting people for 300 years now in fear for their lives over an imaginary onslaught of attacks from brown people.

Old 12-02-2017, 10:50 AM

46,961 posts, read 25,990,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_Kirk View Post
I have a friend in Mali who became a Christian when he was a teenager.

His father chained him to a tree in the back yard and his mother tried to poison him.
Not a legal expert, merely an interested layman - but I rather think those actions would have been against US law already.

Old 12-02-2017, 12:24 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,587,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
It's called freedom of speech. Get used to it.

I am more concerned about liberalism becoming criminalized if we end up in a society ruled by fundamentalist religion. Conservatives dominate everything right now yet they still have to make themselves out to be victims. It's quite pathetic.
Considering what I can see from what liberalism does to our society, I am in favor of criminalizing it. It used to be criminalized under the Constitution already.

Old 12-02-2017, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
This is probably the top goal of Leftists, to criminalize any criticism of their people and agenda. Their 1st goal is to take away the 1st amendment and their 2nd goal is to take away the 2nd amendment.
I would think they would try and get rid of the 2nd Amendment first, because the 2nd Amendment was put there to deal with a government that ignores the 1st Amendment.

Old 12-02-2017, 12:58 PM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
And, how, exactly, would this work-- this decriminalization of the Left's "agenda" (a word so ridiculously overused word, thanks to right-wing media, that it's become meaningless)? What would this "full-blown despotic" () look like?

By the way, you shouldn't sell yourself short; you're doing a fine job "out-fervor[ing]" the liberals.

Old 12-02-2017, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
These are the same type of people who called abolitionists "traitors to their race." Descendents of thousands of white slavers tormenting people for 300 years now in fear for their lives over an imaginary onslaught of attacks from brown people.
Imaginary assault? Ask Jack Phillips how imaginary the assault is! Ask the teachers that fear they'll lose their jobs if they dare criticize Common Core how imaginary the assault is? Just ask the guy who got fired from Google for exposing their phony diversity policies how imaginary the assault is? Just ask that girl who was 12 at the time and said she wanted traditional marriage to stand (this was a few years back) and got death threats for it just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the military members who are having their careers ruined for not strongly and fully endorsing the Gay/Trans agenda how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the conservative groups on campus who are only allowed to speak in tiny "free speech zones" and get beat up while the police and the campus authorities watch how imaginary the assault is! Just ask conservative speakers who can't speak on campus for fear of their lives just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the farmer who got threatened to be shut down by Obama's Department of Agriculture for having stuff around his place supporting traditional marriage just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the pro-life groups being shut down by Google, Twitter, and Apple how imaginary the assault is! Just ask PragerU and even Mike Rowe who got shut down by Youtube for phony violations just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the people who lost their jobs merely for supporting marriage protection amendments how imaginary the assault is! Just ask Brendan Eich who was chased out of Mozilla because of his support of Proposition 8 just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the Tea Party groups and others who were asked, among other things, the content of their prayers by the IRS and were otherwise harassed (and Lerner got off by the way) just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the people trying to be nominated for political appointments but are being suggested by many like Bernie Sanders and others that they shouldn't be allowed in office just because of their Christian stance on some things just how imaginary the assault is. Just ask the pro-life clinics in Kalifornia that were required to refer to abortions by law just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask all these guys being investigated and having their lives ruined by this phony Russia collusion stuff just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the American workers being forced to train their foreign replacements and agree to sign something that will hold them criminally liable if they tell what's going on just how imaginary the assault is! Just tell the student who got sick of a bragging illegal until he finally ratted said illegal out to ICE, only to be expelled (while the illegal got to stay) how imaginary the assault is. Just ask the families of those like Kate Steinle who had loved ones killed by illegals while those who dare suggest closing the border are labeled as racists and xenophobes and told off and vilified just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask those who are forced to close their adopted agencies rather than send kids to gay homes how imaginary the assault is! Just ask homeless shelters in trouble with the law because they won't let men who call themselves women into women's spaces just how imaginary the assault is! Just ask Project Veritas who exposed Planned Parenthood only to face bogus criminal charges by the state of Kalifornia how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the Boy Scouts which got bullied by every from Obama to major corporations until they caved how imaginary the assault is! Just ask the groups that were shaken down by DC and had their fine money given to racial front groups by the Obama admin just how imaginary the assault is!

I rest my case!

Last edited by MongooseHugger; 12-02-2017 at 01:45 PM..

Old 12-02-2017, 01:34 PM

3,614 posts, read 1,736,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
It's already happened that Exxon was accused of telling "climate lies" and a bunch on the Left have talked about "climate deniers". Also, people are already being fired, fined, and even imprisoned for not supporting same-sex "weddings" and loads of "hate speech" laws are cropping up.

I truly fear if the Dems stay in power, conservative, especially conservative Christians, will be driven underground and America will go full-blown despotic. That's why I'm sounding the alarm and becoming as ferocious to fight the Left as they are in fighting us. (Sadly, I cannot out-fervor them as my body cannot handle that much hate flowing through me.)
Their goal is social indoctrination under the guise of social justice. All religion is bad unless it's Muslim. Being white is evil, crimes against white people go unpunished by minorities or illegal aliens family values have no place in society, open borders and globalism must prevail. the last 8 years were very scary. It's almost like we are in a bloodless version of modern-day crusades. It's not just in this country. It's, Canada and Europe too.

Old 12-02-2017, 01:36 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
There might not be a Muslim boogeyman under every bed....

But there have been far too many RADICAL ISLAMIC ATTACKS within the borders of this country.
Not near as many American, white, male, lone wolf, Christian, bat-**** crazy dudes going nuts with their fake assault rifles and shooting down women and children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies