Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Trump try and pardon Flynn?
Yes 60 31.58%
Maybe 49 25.79%
No 81 42.63%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 05:38 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
If YOU believe Trump is a better President than Hillary Clinton would be, you have drunk every bit of the Koolaid Trump has poured out for you.
people can hate Hillary , love Hillary or not give a damn. But she is excellent on detailed policy. and she is middle of the road too, rather right leaning for a liberal.

I maintain this nation needs about 6 terms in a row of Hillary along with a bipartisan congress who would keep her in check. she knows more about leading a nation than the last 5 put together and yep that includes bill. She is just an awful communicator and was slandered by the right for decades because if she was in power they would not be able to strip mine the middle class until all that is left is wage slaves and billionaires...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 05:43 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
people can hate Hillary , love Hillary or not give a damn. But she is excellent on detailed policy. and she is middle of the road too, rather right leaning for a liberal.

I maintain this nation needs about 6 terms in a row of Hillary along with a bipartisan congress who would keep her in check. she knows more about leading a nation than the last 5 put together and yep that includes bill. She is just an awful communicator and was slandered by the right for decades because if she was in power they would not be able to strip mine the middle class until all that is left is wage slaves and billionaires...
Libya ring any bells? Yep, she's just greeeeaaate...

Old 12-08-2017, 05:44 PM

22,974 posts, read 27,011,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
If YOU believe Trump is a better President than Hillary Clinton would be, you have drunk every bit of the Koolaid Trump has poured out for you.
He won didn't he?

Old 12-08-2017, 06:09 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,636,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post

i don't expect you to agree with me, i merely stating what should be obvious. we need policy wonks not rhetoric.
but i realize i am derailing so i will stop...

Old 12-08-2017, 06:24 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
Your second sentence says it all. If you believe that HRC was that much better then there's more issues with you than I could ever address. Secondly, if in fact she was better she would've won but she did not...
I think the reason Trump won is still under investigation

And I note that your comment about my vote for HRC dissolves into a personal attack i.e. "There's more issues with you than I could ever address"
Ad hominem attacks are inheritantly insufficient because they attack the person not the logic the person espouses...
Ergo, you lose...
You always lose if you can't respond to the evidence vs the person...

Old 12-08-2017, 06:26 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,869,570 times
Quote:
He won didn't he?
Off topic and begs the question--how/why did Trump win...
That is the subject of Mueller's investigation which the GOP and the Trump syncophants are desperate to stop

Old 12-08-2017, 07:19 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,594,827 times
Quote:
Been thoroughly debunked. Including investigation by a Republican congress.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:06 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Your second sentence says it all. If you believe that HRC was that much better then there's more issues with you than I could ever address. Secondly, if in fact she was better she would've won but she did not...
Unless Russia hacked the voting machines. That is one of the issues under investigation by Mueller.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:08 PM

37,177 posts, read 19,200,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
If HRC had become President we'd have even more investigations than we have now.
The republicans have been investigating her for 30 years and come up dry. What makes you think another investigation would be successful?

Old 12-08-2017, 08:12 PM

716 posts, read 393,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The republicans have been investigating her for 30 years and come up dry. What makes you think another investigation would be successful?
Because he'll purge the "sick and rigged system" and replace every 'investigator' with a loyalist...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies