Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Will Trump try and pardon Flynn?
Yes 60 31.58%
Maybe 49 25.79%
No 81 42.63%
Voters: 190. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2017, 09:13 PM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times

Advertisements

I haven't kept up with thread but did anyone mention that Huma Abedin and Cheryl Mills also lied under oath to the FBI?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2017, 09:27 PM

37,170 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sd-bound View Post
Because he'll purge the "sick and rigged system" and replace every 'investigator' with a loyalist...
In other words, a kangaroo court, where anyone who doesn't swear fealty is destroyed before the "law".

If given a chance the Trump brand of Fascism will take America without firing a shot. All of the wasted revenues on military buildup was for nothing save the profits of a very few, who now want to enslave all opponents. Those of us still sane cannot allow that to happen.

Old 12-08-2017, 11:30 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,832,630 times
Trumpsters just want to distract from the topic--
Any time they refer to Clinton or any other aspect besides Flynn pleading guilty just say
OFF TOPIC

They can't reply with anything to support what Flynn did or Trump in relation to that guilty plea so just IGNORE any other posts--

Old 12-09-2017, 04:17 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
If HRC had become President we'd have even more investigations than we have now.
No, you wouldn't .

Old 12-09-2017, 04:26 AM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
I do believe I said he's done a lot wrong as everyone does so
Yes, yes you did and it stood out to me. But that was when I thought you were a Trump supporter. The Trump supporters remain consistent. Nobody is perfect right? Everyone makes mistakes. But for some strange reason they are unable to admit that their President has ever made a mistake. Apparently in their minds he is the first human being in history to have never been wrong.

And that is why their opinions hold very little credibility.

Old 12-09-2017, 04:32 AM

16,269 posts, read 10,395,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Trumpsters just want to distract from the topic--
Any time they refer to Clinton or any other aspect besides Flynn pleading guilty just say
OFF TOPIC

They can't reply with anything to support what Flynn did or Trump in relation to that guilty plea so just IGNORE any other posts--

This is 100% on target. I used to reply to the posters who broke out the "what about Hillary" play whenever the heat is turned up on Trump. Now I simply dismiss them as irrelevant posters who are desperately trying to change the subject.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:01 AM

37,170 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes, "you have to give them room to destroy"

Baltimore Mayor: ‘Gave Those Who Wished to Destroy Space to Do That’ « CBS Baltimore

You call yourself sane and then tell everyone it's trumps fault for the military. Yes enslaving like obama IRS for slowing down the repubs who want 501 c 3.

Sane...please...you kept obama in for 8 years and almost put hillary back in with slick willie...

Sane....HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I said nothing about Trump on that one. If you don't know that Ronald Reagan radically increased the size of the military unnecessarily to hold off the recession that finally bit W in the butt, you need to read a bit of history. We could cut the military by 40% today and still have overcapacity.

Trump, however, is the one that would love nothing more than to be able to use the courts to silence his enemies. He is the only president in history whio has ever spoken out repeatedly against Freedom of the Press. It's a damned shame that he never read the Constitution.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:10 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
In other words, a kangaroo court, where anyone who doesn't swear fealty is destroyed before the "law".

If given a chance the Trump brand of Fascism will take America without firing a shot. All of the wasted revenues on military buildup was for nothing save the profits of a very few, who now want to enslave all opponents. Those of us still sane cannot allow that to happen.
" Those of us still sane cannot allow that to happen"

Thank you for your VERY biased opinion.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:19 AM

58,973 posts, read 27,267,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
Yes, yes you did and it stood out to me. But that was when I thought you were a Trump supporter. The Trump supporters remain consistent. Nobody is perfect right? Everyone makes mistakes. But for some strange reason they are unable to admit that their President has ever made a mistake. Apparently in their minds he is the first human being in history to have never been wrong.

And that is why their opinions hold very little credibility.
" Everyone makes mistakes"

Including you.

"But for some strange reason they are unable to admit that their President has ever made a mistake"

Is something you cannot defend or prove.

I am a Trump supporter and do believe he has made mistakes so, for you make a claim that every single Trump supporter is not on;y fkat out wrong bit completely asinine because you don't KNOW every single Trump supporter and I KNOW you haven't asked every single Trump supporter.

Statements like this is one reason why we can't have discussion on sublets.

Wild blanket statements and exaggerations get us no where!

""But for some strange reason they are unable to admit that their President has ever made a mistake""

Remember the same thing is said about Obama and Clinton.

Old 12-09-2017, 06:56 AM

23,467 posts, read 12,487,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
I said nothing about Trump on that one. If you don't know that Ronald Reagan radically increased the size of the military unnecessarily to hold off the recession that finally bit W in the butt, you need to read a bit of history. We could cut the military by 40% today and still have overcapacity.

Trump, however, is the one that would love nothing more than to be able to use the courts to silence his enemies. He is the only president in history whio has ever spoken out repeatedly against Freedom of the Press. It's a damned shame that he never read the Constitution.
Selective amnesia about how Bush and Obama had treated the press? Obama had it down to an art form.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/o...ank-obama.html

Trump's war on press no match for Obama's - Baltimore Sun
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies