Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 07:24 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
She is the future Deputy NSA Director and she indicated Russia got Trump elected. .
No she didn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2017, 07:50 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,870,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The President, by definition, cannot obstruct justice.
Yeah, but many liberals are struck - prolly strucken, fools, or something!

Strictly, I would say that the Hillary structure . . . was struck down!

Could be the house fell on her.

Belted down - belting . . belting . . belting . . .

Old 12-03-2017, 07:58 AM

2,733 posts, read 1,545,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Yeah, but many liberals are struck - prolly strucken, fools, or something!

Strictly, I would say that the Hillary structure . . . was struck down!

Could be the house fell on her.

Belted down - belting . . belting . . belting . . .
What the...? What?

Old 12-03-2017, 08:03 AM

3,594 posts, read 1,793,885 times
This is fake news.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:11 AM

42,850 posts, read 26,275,432 times
Quote:
umm you might want to fact check that claim

Old 12-03-2017, 08:12 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I guess you missed that Virginia election last month. Lol.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:12 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,261,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
We may have a winner of the "preposterous statement of the year" award with this absurd statement. We have seen literally dozens of leaks from the Mueller team. Every time you guys post another one of them I & others mockingly post "Mueller and his team don't leak". Over and over and over the Mueller team leaks. Over and over and over people like you come in here and claim his team doesn't leak. It's like me racing in to claim Trump doesn't tweet after every tweet. It's patently absurd.
Thanks much, but an ad hominem attack does not refute my comment.

Please list them, specifically with sources, unless you are dealing in 'alternative facts.'

And the Manafort indictment leak, which could have come from anyone on the defense team (in an attempt to undermine the FBI) is being investigated by the DOJ.

So--fear not--our tax dollars will flow for an investigation, because the DOJ, led by masochistic Trump loyalist Sessions, cares so very much about exposing the truth (except when it concerns Trump's dishonesty).

Other than that--please provide evidence of your preposterous assertions.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:15 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
We may have a winner of the "preposterous statement of the year" award with this absurd statement. We have seen literally dozens of leaks from the Mueller team. Every time you guys post another one of them I & others mockingly post "Mueller and his team don't leak". Over and over and over the Mueller team leaks. Over and over and over people like you come in here and claim his team doesn't leak. It's like me racing in to claim Trump doesn't tweet after every tweet. It's patently absurd.
It's actually quite a common strategy for defense teams to leak in order to undermine the credibility of the prosecution. So we don't know that Mueller's investigation has necessarily leaked anything. From what I've heard of the man, he would instantly fire any leaker if he knew about it.

Mueller is the consummate professional and a man of unimpeachable integrity, as shown recently by his dismissal of one of his team members.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:22 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,904,543 times
Quote:
Both Nixon and Clinton were charged with obstruction of justice. Clinton was exonerated while Nixon resigned rather than face the Senate portion of the impeachment proceedings.

Old 12-03-2017, 08:25 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
It's actually quite a common strategy for defense teams to leak in order to undermine the credibility of the prosecution. So we don't know that Mueller's investigation has necessarily leaked anything. From what I've heard of the man, he would instantly fire any leaker if he knew about it.

Mueller is the consummate professional and a man of unimpeachable integrity, as shown recently by his dismissal of one of his team members.

You're kidding, right?

Mueller is still and has been involved with his buddy Comey, in so much government corruption and cover up dating all the way back to Whitewater.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies