Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 07:31 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Trump hired Flynn, against Obamas advice, or don't you know that?
Source?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2017, 07:31 AM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:

From 2012 till 2014 Flynn was appointed by Obama as the director of the defense intelligence agency.

Flynn is a registered Democrat!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Flynn

I guess Casper in Dallas doesn't know that!

Old 12-03-2017, 07:32 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Libya did nothing to us? You must have slept through the Lockerbie Plane Bombing that killed hundreds of Americans, not to mention their support of terror. Wow, talk about ignorance on display
We armed the terrorists. We financed the building of the cave systems in Afghanistan. Our attack on Libya had NOTHING to do with Lockerbie.

Old 12-03-2017, 07:32 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:

Flynn did nothing wrong. Government cannot spy on you without warrant and he did nothing illegal. I don't have to tell the government crap and neither does he.
They squeezed him financially with massive attorney fees and Flynn caved, to lying to the FBI. Something Trump can easily explain a pardon for. Hillary lied to everyone and is not in jail, so neither should Flynn... Justified.

Old 12-03-2017, 07:34 AM

38,642 posts, read 26,378,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
Criminal behavior seems rampant among top level officials in the FBI and DOJ.

Wonder where it will all end up ? Political corruption damage by these top officials has done more damage to once respected government institutions than the Russians.

I don't know, but if Sessions doesn't have the balls to go after them then he needs to resign.

Old 12-03-2017, 07:35 AM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
This entire witch hunt against Trump was started because of the Clinton machine wanting to blow up the government for not electing her president. I hope Mister Obama is also indicted for sedition.
Not just Obama, the fact that no WMD were found in Iraq should be enough to arrest Bush and Cheney on war crimes, but alas, nothing is being done. I voted for Obama to get us out of the Middle East and to do an investigation on 9/11, because I too think it was either an inside job, or the CIA (who Bush SR was once in charge of) knew of the attack and let it happen so the defense and oil contractors could have their wet dream, but Obama showed his true colors with his first speech that he was not going to conduct an investigation on 9/11, and how he would veto any bill or obstruct any investigation of Saudi Arabia (I think it was because once you start following the money, you find out who was really behind the crimes) These leaders are not for the American people. They say just enough to get you to elect them, they they sit back and make laws that will allow the rich to get richer and the middle class to go extinct, since they kind if need the poor class to keep on picking that cotton.

And this witch hunt isn't just Clinton. It's the entire empire. I really think the elections were rigged to make damn sure that Clinton would win, and the fact that despite all the cheating with electronic voting machines, the push for immigrants to come in and promise them free stuff in exchange for voting Clinton, and the media's constants clear bias against Trump (during the debates, Clinton was given heads up of the questions, and she was asked easy questions while Trump was asked the more difficult ones) how much more evidence does one need to show that the whole Russia thing is because it is the dems that were the ones conspiring to steal the election, and it didn't work. You know the saying, the person who called about the arson is most likely the first suspect.....

Last edited by warhorse78; 12-03-2017 at 07:46 AM..

Old 12-03-2017, 07:39 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
From 2012 till 2014 Flynn was appointed by Obama as the director of the defense intelligence agency.

Flynn is a registered Democrat!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Flynn

I guess Casper in Dallas doesn't know that!
And then he was gone. And as I said, Obama warned trump to not hire him, seems like Casper knows more of the entire picture than does the bentlebee.

Looks like a struck a nerve with the trumplings, Excellent!

Old 12-03-2017, 07:41 AM

51,653 posts, read 25,819,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Source?
Any idiot can google this. Go for it.

Old 12-03-2017, 07:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
And then he was gone. And as I said, Obama warned trump to not hire him, seems like Casper knows more of the entire picture than does the bentlebee.

Looks like a struck a nerve with the trumplings, Excellent!

Flynn has all the dirt on the Obama dealings. Obama fired him 2 times(yes, he was rehired), for refusing unconstitutional orders.

Old 12-03-2017, 09:28 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,097,165 times
Lets not forget that Flynn was the one that exposed the fact that the Obama administration was funding, and arming rebels, and these rebels were joining ISIS, and other such radical groups.

This made Flynn a marked man, then he joined Trump's team, that was the final straw, the Obama administration was going to take him down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies