Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-03-2017, 10:42 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
So Matt Lauer, Kevin Spacey, Harvey Weinstein, Bill O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, Russell Simmons, Charlie Rose all lost their jobs. Why a double standard for politicians, especially the President and a Senator Daddy?

One... The people you listed have left the evidence to be used as proof.

Two... The President and Roy Moore have hearsay, without any evidence to use as proof, to be able to defame anyone. There is no dress with spooge on it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-03-2017, 11:05 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,151,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
One... The people you listed have left the evidence to be used as proof.

Two... The President and Roy Moore have hearsay, without any evidence to use as proof, to be able to defame anyone. There is no dress with spooge on it.
Nonsense since when should a President and a Senator be held to a lower standard than entertainers, business execs and movie stars? In any sane world they would be out on their ass.

Old 12-03-2017, 11:33 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,908,767 times
Maybe they'll go out on a double-date afterward....drive by a Jr. HS during cheerleader practice.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:05 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,031,367 times
Trump did 3 fundraising events in NYC yesterday (I'm assuming Wall Street is a good place to talk tax reform seeing as how it positively impacted the stock market) and now he's going to Pensacola to do another. Lots of Trump supporters in the panhandle. Lots of military, there, too. Expect here he'll talk about military spending, veterans administration improvements and maybe North Korea.

Escambia County, Pensacola is the county seat -- went 58.3% Trump and 37.7% Clinton.

Remember how Obama always went to San Francisco?

Old 12-03-2017, 12:06 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,648,625 times
Quote:
.... Why a double standard for politicians, especially the President and a Senator Daddy?
OK

The only President that I know of who was proven to have sexually assaulted a woman in the White House was Bill Clinton.

What do you say about that?

Old 12-03-2017, 12:12 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,102,019 times
Quote:
Mitch McConnell and the entire Senate believe the women why don't you and Donny?
Because there isn't a single piece of evidence to back these claims. In fact, there is many reasons to doubt the claims.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:18 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,700,298 times
Quote:
Just when I thought the fat man in the WH couldn't get any sicker, he has now decided to go to Pensacola, Florida (an Alabama media market) next Friday, under the guise of a campaign event, to prop up the floundering campaign of his fellow sexual predator, and accused pedophile Roy Moore.

Will some Trumpie out there please explain to me how you would explain this to your children, as the right thing for a President to do?

I'll be waiting!

We would expect no less of Trump.......he messes up everything he gets near.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:24 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,037,280 times
It takes one (sexual predator) to know one.

Trump is in his element here. He loves making up utter nonsense to defend the indefensible, and the red-state rubes will gladly vote for a sexual predator who's a member of their tribe vs. a "liberal." Then, they wonder why their state is a backward, economic basketcase that, like most red states, has to leech off the "liberal" blue states... and then they blame the "liberals," which don't even have any power in their state, for their own self-inflicted, right-wing problems!

It would be funny were it not so stupid.

Old 12-03-2017, 12:26 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,318,915 times
Quote:
Just when I thought the fat man in the WH couldn't get any sicker, he has now decided to go to Pensacola, Florida (an Alabama media market) next Friday, under the guise of a campaign event, to prop up the floundering campaign of his fellow sexual predator, and accused pedophile Roy Moore.

Will some Trumpie out there please explain to me how you would explain this to your children, as the right thing for a President to do?

I'll be waiting!
Flounder is a fish. I think you meant, "foundering."

Old 12-03-2017, 12:29 PM

7,150 posts, read 4,908,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Flounder is a fish. I think you meant, "foundering."
Floundering | Define Floundering at Dictionary.com
verb (used without object)
to struggle with stumbling or plunging movements (usually followed by about, along, on, through, etc.):
He saw the child floundering about in the water.
to struggle clumsily or helplessly:
He floundered helplessly on the first day of his new job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies