Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2017, 04:16 AM

7,800 posts, read 4,401,311 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
More of the same old propaganda hate trump media.
It's from the Wall Street Journal. When will you people stop being cultist and get your independent thought back.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2017, 04:21 AM

8,384 posts, read 4,369,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
It IS ridiculous for a mature adult, but he has seemingly never matured, even before this. He appears to have never gotten beyond his habitual bullying and vindictive mentality established when young, hence all the childish impulses and negative behavior.

There have been many having removed themselves or have been let go, as you could imagine occurring within that environment, with stories surfacing and will be more reports by those having had experiences with the big liar. He just digs himself into a deeper hole. I have felt that it has been a Karmic situation, that he will cause his own "hanging", and deservedly so.
I don't know how many times I have said he acts like a 12 year old, perhaps younger. You would think he was raised by animals. He has zero social grace to go along with his childishness.

Old 12-04-2017, 04:46 AM

12,905 posts, read 15,662,473 times
So should be start placing bets on when Kelly leaves? January, February?

Old 12-04-2017, 04:54 AM

45,396 posts, read 60,592,880 times
Harry Hopkins
Sherman Adams
Bobby Baker

Old 12-04-2017, 05:15 AM

23,558 posts, read 17,232,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyy View Post
There is a reason he has enemies all around him. He lies and divides.
You are confusing Obama with trump. So why be upset with one and not the other?

Old 12-04-2017, 05:18 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,941,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
You are confusing Obama with trump. So why be upset with one and not the other?
Ever considered asking yourself that question?

Old 12-04-2017, 05:29 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,391,611 times
So, Kelly is the president of the US?

Old 12-04-2017, 05:47 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,699,281 times
I mentioned in another thread that I saw a cool bumper sticker the other day....it read "FAKE PRESIDENT". That really sums it up. Donald Trump considers this Presidency about the same as that TV show he was on. All the people around him are simply acting, and the decisions he makes are simply part of the script. There are no consequences for him making a bad decision, it can all be fixed on next week's show.

He is not a deep thinker, more of a reactionary. His impulses are those of an adolescent, certainly not those of a mature, intelligent 70+ year old man. The people on his staff must take a lot of aspirin, and maybe toss down a few every night to try to forget what they witnessed that day. I can not begin to imagine what a circus it must be in the daily goings on within the White House.

Old 12-04-2017, 06:13 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchoc View Post
I don't know how many times I have said he acts like a 12 year old, perhaps younger. You would think he was raised by animals. He has zero social grace to go along with his childishness.
Yes, there's just nothing there humanly, and surely when he began having interactions in the WH, many must have thought "What the hell??" Apparently some knew this from his previous dealings, but now he is more exposed rather than being limited to his Tower life and being hated in NYC. I wonder what his parents did to create this abomination, to be devoid of self-reflection, honesty, character. It is unfortunate that many have had to be affected by him all of his life. (I have found it to be an interesting, psychological study).

It is difficult to think how some believe what they want to about him, assigning certain traits or abilities to him that do not exist. It's shocking to think that he could have gotten into this position, many sensing immediately that something was off, or inauthentic (not merely being about "not winning", as RW'ers like to claim). 🙄 Hopefully, he will be out of there before making things a lot worse, but ultimately will be gone, with the country having to recover and regain normalcy.

Old 12-04-2017, 06:20 AM

6,811 posts, read 6,948,599 times
What a stupid thread. This is just the latest hit on Trump - based on absolutely nothing. When these "anonymous sources" come forward and put a name and face to these accusations, I'll believe them. Until then - no way.

Of course, this is red meat to the Trump haters - no gossip, rumor, or slander is too low for them to gobble up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies