Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 05:10 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,641,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicet4 View Post
Homosexuality is against the laws of nature and a perversion.

What the militaristic homosexual community has done is hijack science to force people to accept what homosexuals do as normal when it is not.

Gay activists are very fond of throwing science into the face of all that disagree with them. The only problem is--that "science" is FAKE. Dr. Nicholas Andrew Cummings explains in great detail how gay activist got into control of American psychology in the 1970's and manipulated it from then on for political gain, making sure that being gay was never actually studied and thereby no actual scientific results were ever produced.

THIS IS IMPORTANT! This isn't just any old doctor, THIS IS THE MAN that made the resolution that declassified homosexuality as a mental illness, WHICH IS THE REASON SO MANY PEOPLE IN AMERICA THINK THAT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY, AND THAT ANYONE WHO DOES IS A CAVE MAN. When Dr. Cummings, as president of the American Psychological Association (APA) made the resolution it was stipulated that honest and open unbiased research would be done on the subject to make sure that this change was accurate scientifically. THAT RESEARCH WAS NEVER DONE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NyX5CxGraE
Then surely you would quite strongly support putting all homosexuals do death. But do tell us how would it be determined that one is a homosexual? Would bisexuals also be subject to death? Would you agree to allow the homosexual a way out of death by agreeing to attempt rehabbing to become a heterosexual?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2017, 05:12 PM

34,619 posts, read 21,621,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MongooseHugger View Post
They foolishly think that Trump is Mr. Fix It All and he's not. He may be better than Robme, McShame, or the Bushes, but he's no Reagan (and even Reagan hurt us, particularly CA, with Amnesty.) We need to do things ourselves. I'm trying to wake the Tea Party up out of its stupor.
Reagan was naive enough to believe the promise of clamping down on illegal immigration AFTER we helped the “dreamers” of the 80’s. Congress said it would be the next step after amnesty, and then they laughed and said “Sucker!”

Old 12-05-2017, 05:13 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroWord View Post
And yet no one said anything before desegregation. Sort of like how the tea party magically appeared when Obama took office and magically disappeared after Obama left. Nah, they're not racist at all.
The Tea Party is still around and they never were or are racist. That's just something you made up in order to deflect from policy. Just like how conservatives care about gay marriage when it doesn't make the top 10 list of whats important.

The question is why deflect and make things up? Is it because the big government policies you follow are complete failures that have never worked?

Old 12-05-2017, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
It is human nature and will never ever be changed. It is demonstrated here daily, by the minute.
To ridicule those different than you. To laugh at and make fun of others, you see as very different, or just picking out something so small, that is different than you.

You are nicknamed because of your uniqueness, to get a laugh about a distinct characteristic.

The weak with low self esteem, raised to be the victim, will crawl in the fetal position and scream, you are bullying me.
Since being gay is a taught trait learned and imprinted in the brain at a young age experimenting with your sexuality and getting off, and only make up less than 5% of the population, they will always be laughed at and ridiculed.
In other words, straight kids don't start experimenting with sex until high school and it's always with the opposite sex.

Old 12-05-2017, 05:15 PM

12,716 posts, read 7,815,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Then surely you would quite strongly support putting all homosexuals do death. But do tell us how would it be determined that one is a homosexual? Would bisexuals also be subject to death? Would you agree to allow the homosexual a way out of death by agreeing to attempt rehabbing to become a heterosexual?
This is exactly what most of the religious right would like to see.

Even though conversion therapy has been discredited, they still stick by it and if it doesn't work, the gay person simply didn't try hard enough or pray hard enough. No matter what happens, God wins and gays are worthless abominations who are the lowest of the low and aren't fit to live. Christians have shown the world recently that it's even better to be a pedophile than to be gay.

2,924 posts, read 1,588,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Reagan was naive enough to believe the promise of clamping down on illegal immigration AFTER we helped the “dreamers” of the 80’s. Congress said it would be the next step after amnesty, and then they laughed and said “Sucker!”
I think in regards to Amnesty, according to his famous policy, he did too much trusting and not enough verifying!

50,378 posts, read 63,993,273 times
This whole cake issue could have been cheaply and quickly solved, but instead, the gay guys chose to make it all about themselves.

It is my understanding that the baker was glad to make a cake for anyone, and he had make things for these men before. He drew the line at putting mr. and mr. on top of the cake. Instead of the customer’s going elsewhere, or placing a Mr. and Mr. atop the cake themselves, they chose to make an issue.

I am happy for anyone to do what makes them happy...love whomever you love, and I wish you the best. But when you need to force yourself down my throat, and then make like it is my fault if I disagree, then that is wrong.

Old 12-05-2017, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
And kids are born without arms, but learn to overcome it.
What if straights born with the desire to give oral sex to the opposite sex don't want to overcome it, even though religious conservatives consider it grossly sinning against God?

Old 12-05-2017, 05:16 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,588,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YanMarcs View Post
The supreme court has already clearly decided that married gay couples must have access to all rights offered by a state to heterosexual couples .... But the supreme court needs a real case, this case is still open and couples continue to receive the benefit, the supreme court has no way to judge something that does not exist, has no right being denied until the moment.
Judiciary does not work with the future, works with the present, the supreme court only intervenes in complete cases where there is a verdict and a real application, lgbt activism can not blind the intelligence of homosexuals.
Our judiciary works increasingly by pulling rights and rulings with no precedent from their hind ends or using things like prenumbras, etc, in their rulings! That's why we need serious Article V state convention reform to rein them in since the traitors in Congress won't!

Old 12-05-2017, 05:27 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,211,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
This whole cake issue could have been cheaply and quickly solved, but instead, the gay guys chose to make it all about themselves.

It is my understanding that the baker was glad to make a cake for anyone, and he had make things for these men before. He drew the line at putting mr. and mr. on top of the cake. Instead of the customer’s going elsewhere, or placing a Mr. and Mr. atop the cake themselves, they chose to make an issue.

I am happy for anyone to do what makes them happy...love whomever you love, and I wish you the best. But when you need to force yourself down my throat, and then make like it is my fault if I disagree, then that is wrong.
Nope. The baker refused to make any wedding cake for the couple before discussing design of the cake at all.
He flat out said that he would not make any wedding cake for them, but would sell them cookies or birthday cakes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies