Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 06:18 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,617,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I wonder if Mueller has Trumps tax returns.
why has he announced that he is running for an electable position?

Old 12-05-2017, 06:20 PM

12,601 posts, read 7,192,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

Wash your mouth out with soap child.

He's calling Mueller names and y'all are calling us City-data forums posters pos.

Get a clue and re-read the tos and grow up. We don't respect you, we don't believe you and we don't listen to you.

Calling posters un-American is not vulgar. Calling posters pos is. See the difference? Never mind. Who cares?
Oh the irony.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:23 PM

319 posts, read 198,120 times
Trumpy Bear is going to prison. Once his tiny hands grasp that fact, he'll role over on the Russians. And the Russians will then release the incriminating info they have on him.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:30 PM

9,837 posts, read 4,617,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Sarah Sanders just confirmed all this is FAKE NEWS.

Jay Sekulow confirms, no one has questioned any one at Deutsche Bank or subpoenaed records
This is a great example of why Trump's lying and his forcing Spicer and Sanders to lie on his behalf is a really bad idea.

day after day we see Sarah lying on live TV. She burnt through whatever credibility had very quickly. Most Press secretaries seek to establish credibility, they work hard to provide honest answers as much as they can and while all of them have been known to lie or mislead to some degree, under Trump it is purposeful lying to our face.

Now let's pretend just for now that Sarah is telling the truth. Why would anyone believe her? She has proved she will lie over nothing and lie to your face. Thus she could be saying it is sunny outside and the press would be correct to distrust her.

So yet again we see how Trump refusing to shake hands, pushing a premier out of his way , Sarah and Spicer lying endlessly can lead to mistrust and Merkel no interested in helping Trump out for love or money.

Trump went out of his way to damage our relationship with other nations and his relationships with foreign leaders. Trump isolated himself, nobody did this to him ,but him.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:31 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,476,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockruhtese View Post

Trumpy Bear is going to prison. Once his tiny hands grasp that fact, he'll role over on the Russians. And the Russians will then release the incriminating info they have on him.

IF Trump is guilty I wonder I have to wonder where that would leave us with Russia.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:37 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,559,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What a witch hunt in search of a crime. Mueller is a POS. This is completely unconstitutional. The entire thing is a silent coup because the establishment left and right can't stand losing power. This is ALL about drumming up impeachment charges but Mueller has to FIND a crime first. It's complete BS and anyone who supports it is anti-American to the core.

This bank may handle more crooked money than any other. It's the "go-to" place for many money-launderers. And it's the most likely bank, where Trump and Manafort's dirty money might have been trafficked. Anyone who would oppose an investigation to learn the truth about their activities, is anti-American to the core.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:37 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,123,262 times
Well, Trump has a history of cozying up to money laundering, and so does Deutsche Bank.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:38 PM

25,423 posts, read 9,741,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
What a witch hunt in search of a crime. Mueller is a POS. This is completely unconstitutional. The entire thing is a silent coup because the establishment left and right can't stand losing power. This is ALL about drumming up impeachment charges but Mueller has to FIND a crime first. It's complete BS and anyone who supports it is anti-American to the core.
If he's done nothing wrong, it'll all come out in the wash. No worries.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:39 PM

17,156 posts, read 12,908,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
I'm a POS.
Count me in! Deplorable, too!

I think Trump's doing well. I think the Republican Party is doing well, too. We have a tax cut in the works, the insurance mandate - paid mostly be people making less that 50K - is about to be trashed, and my net worth is at an all time high.

Low unemployment, high GDP growth, and Christmas is near!

I dunno what you got to ***** about, but maybe you'll find something.
As my mother, and many others, have said, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. It doesn't matter what Trump said he was going to do or what is supposed to happen. What matters is what he's accomplished in the nearly one year he's been in office. And he's accomplished nothing.

Old 12-05-2017, 06:40 PM

25,423 posts, read 9,741,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vette0009 View Post
THIS IS WHAT THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION IS REALLY ABOUT. FBI Crimes they dont want you to know about, involved since day 1 in a premeditated coup attempt against the President of the United States,&Financial ties linked to Fusion GPS &, illegal wire taps, unmasking, and spying on the American people and the Trump campaign.. Entrapment scheme of all trump campaign members,& Cover up of Russian bribes and kick backs in Uranium 1 crimes, interfering in free elections here in the U.S and cover up of Clinton Email crimes..
Hurry, alert Mueller! Tell him he's on the wrong track!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies