Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2017, 06:57 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
Given that the Republican congress has slashed embassy security funding, if there is violence at an embassy, which there is a very good chance, what will all these "Benghazi" folks say. Violence and death is assured after the announcement tomorrow, if Trump does what he threatens to do. All of which are avoidable.
uhm...where did they reduce the state dept funding???

...the security for embassies comes from the state dept budget...which increased every year prior to bengazi in2012..the only decrease (at the request of Hillary was 2013

state dept budget 2009 14.5 billion
state dept budget 2010 17 billion
state dept budget 2011.....50 billion............hmm state dept budget nearly triples in fy11....bet the weapons running of Hillary through Benghazi was part of that....follow the money
state dept budget 2012 ....52.1 billion
state dept budget 2013.... 51 billion

hillary was the sec of state..SHE DIRECTLY was responsible for all actions and policies within our embassies

was she or was she not the sec of state??? YES she was
does all policy, security, troop movement, etc for the embassies come through her office?? YES it does
did she use a non-secure email for her duties as SoS?? YES she did
did she violate G6, cyber security protocol??? YES she did
did an ambassador get killed, because of her offices incompetence??? YES
was it asked of her office to increase the security for that embassy.....YES....did her office honor that request.....NO

that is why the bullseye was on her...it was her RESPONSIBILITY to do her job PROPERLY

Old 12-05-2017, 06:59 PM

11,101 posts, read 7,159,415 times
^ She isn't the one talking about moving the damned thing. Way off-topic. Come back to Earth if you're able, Bud (wink)

Old 12-05-2017, 07:01 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times
See below about cuts in embassy security funding.

https://diplopundit.net/2017/01/05/s...icially-opens/

Old 12-05-2017, 07:03 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
And if Muslim extremists were to threaten a bombing campaign until the US mandates people att nd Mosque, I guess it would be best to make Islam the official religion of the US. We wouldn’t want blood on our hands for not complying, right?
Rambling nonsense is not going excuse the fact that there is absolutely no reason to do this other than to cause trouble.

Old 12-05-2017, 07:04 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Trump is a timebomb. We are bound to have a nuclear war with this loose cannon. Hope he gets his wings clipped soon or we will be in a world of SH*T.

Old 12-05-2017, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
See below about cuts in embassy security funding.

https://diplopundit.net/2017/01/05/s...icially-opens/
so you expect me to click a pundit link..

and the misleading tile of your link plans to cut funds.... not that they actually did.

sorry I actually looked up the state dept funding from the actual budget

Old 12-05-2017, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Trump is a timebomb. We are bound to have a nuclear war with this loose cannon. Hope he gets his wings clipped soon or we will be in a world of SH*T.
hitlery would already have us in a nuke war with Russia, korea, and china

Old 12-05-2017, 07:08 PM

11,101 posts, read 7,159,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
hitlery would already have us in a nuke war with Russia, korea, and china
Good try, but no dice. You and your Repugnican gang of fiends, I mean friends, constant stance is to condemn her and Democrats for being weak on war and weapons. So your little 180 degree remark here won't work, and you're called out on it. We know you guys can't pull together a fixed foundation of never-changing standards, so we'll just chuckle once again.

Old 12-05-2017, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thoreau424 View Post
Good try, but no dice. You and your Repugnican gang of fiends, I mean friends, constant stance is to condemn her and Democrats for being weak on war and weapons. So your little 180 degree remark here won't work, and you're called out on it. We know you guys can't pull together a fixed foundation of never changing standards, so we'll just chuckle once again.
funny though

even more funny, is that lefty Susan Sarandon stated the same thing

Susan Sarandon: 'We'd be at War' If 'Very Dangerous' Hillary Had Won ...

Old 12-05-2017, 07:18 PM

3,187 posts, read 1,509,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
It is a symbolic move that means a lot to evangelical Christians, specifically the John Hagee brand that believe in a dispensational End Times i.e. Rapture, anti-Christ, 7-year tribulation, etc.
Very true. I wondered this myself as my evangelical neighbors are always talking about the importance of Israel even though they are quick to say Jews are bad, they are going to hell, etc. I couldn't understand it. They told me Israel needs to be preserved and Jews need complete control over the Holy Land to bring about the second coming. They said Jews will die during Armageddon. The ones that don't can repent and be born again which fulfills God's covenant with the Jews.

Wow. Radical stuff. I can't believe these people are running the country. Guess this is the reason for all the prayer breakfasts. BTW, they look down on anyone who is not born again. Everyone is going to hell (but them). Trump is desperate now. He has kept his KKK following by speaking about them without criticism. I strongly believe this is a play to the evangelicals to keep the arm of his Christian army happy. When the sex harassment charges come back against him again, they will overlook it and anything else if they think they are getting Israel.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies