Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2017, 03:07 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,671,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
The case of obstruction of justice by Trump is crystal clear. Impeachment will be based on it, like it was for Nixon. Then it will succeed.
really? and how did trump obstruct justice? please enlighten everyone.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:10 PM

9,267 posts, read 5,080,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
I can't believe 58 simpletons voted yes to impeach just because they don't like him.
Well, get a photo of them and you'll understand.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:14 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,558,348 times
What of waste of time and resources. Mueller is not even close to being done with his investigation and might not even implicate Trump.

Term limits on everybody in Congress!

Old 12-06-2017, 03:16 PM

613 posts, read 358,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
really? and how did trump obstruct justice? please enlighten everyone.
Have you been watching Fox News only and listening to Dershowitz? 99/100 lawyers agree, and that one is actually Dershowitz who also has a very expensive membership at Mar-a-Lago so that happens.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/p...onald-j-trump/

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/10/53232...d-out-the-case

Trump could be found guilty of obstructing justice, legal scholars say - World - CBC News

I hope you read it entirely, especially the first one.

"But what amounts to obstruction occurs when a "corrupt" intent is involved".

"If the president fires the FBI director only really because he wants to stop the investigator of his own campaign for colluding with the Russians," he said, "that is obstruction of justice."

And now, he also was so dumb to admit it he knew Flynn lied to Pence and FBI and still told Comey to take it easy on Flynn. It doesn't get cleaner than this haha.

There is a reason why trump lawyers keep moving the goal post. First they said Trump didnt obstruct justice, now they say a president can't obstruct justice even in theory (lie, as proven by Nixon impeachment).

I mean this case is an absolute slam dunk for prosecutors, there is abundance of evidence.

But that's going to be a just a dessert to what financial debt Trump owes to Russians, and quid pro quo Trump agreed on (lessen sanctions) for the favorable decisions on Trump Towers in Moscow.

Bookmark this please.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:18 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,491,259 times
Quote:
I'm gonna troll Trump supporters so hard when Little Hands Donny is eventually impeached or steps down, I might get banned LOL.
I hope for your sake you don't use the same pollsters who predicted Hillary winning

Old 12-06-2017, 03:19 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,470,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY_refugee87 View Post
Yeah and he just grabbed yours too. Only gathering 58 votes must really sting. You are in for a long 7 more years
When did presidential terms get extended from 4 years to 8?

Old 12-06-2017, 03:19 PM

17,921 posts, read 27,317,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Waa! Not My Pwesident! Waa!

The emails to his skank will be released.

There should be a thread in here for that.

It's what I hear every time you folks bish.
I wonder how Maxine Waters went on this.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:23 PM

923 posts, read 491,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I wonder how Maxine Waters went on this.
She was one of the Losers, naturally: http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2017/roll658.xml#P

Old 12-06-2017, 03:38 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,671,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immerse View Post
Have you been watching Fox News only and listening to Dershowitz? 99/100 lawyers agree, and that one is actually Dershowitz who also has a very expensive membership at Mar-a-Lago so that happens.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/p...onald-j-trump/

https://www.npr.org/2017/06/10/53232...d-out-the-case

Trump could be found guilty of obstructing justice, legal scholars say - World - CBC News

I hope you read it entirely, especially the first one.

"But what amounts to obstruction occurs when a "corrupt" intent is involved".

"If the president fires the FBI director only really because he wants to stop the investigator of his own campaign for colluding with the Russians," he said, "that is obstruction of justice."

And now, he also was so dumb to admit it he knew Flynn lied to Pence and FBI and still told Comey to take it easy on Flynn. It doesn't get cleaner than this haha.

There is a reason why trump lawyers keep moving the goal post. First they said Trump didnt obstruct justice, now they say a president can't obstruct justice even in theory (lie, as proven by Nixon impeachment).

I mean this case is an absolute slam dunk for prosecutors, there is abundance of evidence.

But that's going to be a just a dessert to what financial debt Trump owes to Russians, and quid pro quo Trump agreed on (lessen sanctions) for the favorable decisions on Trump Towers in Moscow.

Bookmark this please.
the only reason there MIGHT be a finding that trump tried to obstruct justice in firing comey was the timing of the firing. he had planned on doing where he entered office, and there were a few reasons why comey was fired. and at this point trump has not fired meuller, even though he has that authority as well. sorry, but there is no obstruction of justice here, otherwise it would have leaked out through the deep state machine. this talk of impeaching trump is just a liberal wet dream, since there is no evidence against trump.

Old 12-06-2017, 03:43 PM

27,323 posts, read 28,389,714 times
Pretty dumb move even introducing this legislation, is all I can say.

Someone should inform this Congressman that you can’t impeach a President just because you personally dislike him.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.