Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 09:48 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,524,115 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
When is Bernie going to jail? Isn't he being investigated... should he step down now?

YES! IF he is being investigated then he too should step down! No one should be in office while under investigation. No ONE! And this is coming form someone who likes Bernie.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2017, 09:54 AM

27,546 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Bernie who? Isn’t he the guy that lost to Hillary Clinton?

Old 12-07-2017, 10:02 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Sanders: Trump Should Resign Over Sexual Assault Allegations | Daily Wire

So the true purpose of this sexual harassment hysteria has now been revealed. A back up plan to try and bring down Trump

Sorry crazy Bernie. It's not happening

The voters knew all about Trump's private life before he was ever a politician. He was elected anyway. The people have spoken. Get over it.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:04 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
IF one is under investigation for ANYTHING, pick one then you should not be able to hold ANY sort of office! It doesn't matter if it's Trump, Sanders, Hillary. They should have to step down.
I mean - that's what Trump said in all his campaign speeches. That Hillary couldn't be elected because she was under FBI investigation.

If only Comey had told the world that the Trump campaign was also under investigation.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:07 AM

45,542 posts, read 27,152,040 times
The difference is the others admitted their guilt. Trump has not.

In other words - technically, it's not the allegations... it's Franken's and Conyers' response of guilt and self-admission to those allegations in which they are removing themselves from office.

There is a difference.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:16 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,747,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Sanders: Trump Should Resign Over Sexual Assault Allegations | Daily Wire

So the true purpose of this sexual harassment hysteria has now been revealed. A back up plan to try and bring down Trump

Sorry crazy Bernie. It's not happening

Bingo. I've been saying this from the start and people have dismissed it or said I was off base. Everyone from Weinstein to now has been collateral damage that was necessary in order to get their big target, Donald Trump. The allegations made against him before the election did not exist in the context of this latest hysteria, so the stage had to be set to revive those accusations under this new context.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:16 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,724,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The difference is the others admitted their guilt. Trump has not.

In other words - technically, it's not the allegations... it's Franken's and Conyers' response of guilt and self-admission to those allegations in which they are removing themselves from office.

There is a difference.
... and the allegations came AFTER the voters had a chance to take their conduct into consideration.

How many elections did Ted Kennedy win after killing Mary Jo and assaulting all those waitresses at the diners near capital hill? "Waitress sandwich" anyone?

How many elections did Bill Clinton win after violently raping multiple women in Arkansas and Britain? That conduct was known by the voters but chose him anyway.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:19 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
IF one is under investigation for ANYTHING, pick one then you should not be able to hold ANY sort of office! It doesn't matter if it's Trump, Sanders, Hillary. They should have to step down.
I like it. A way we can shut down the government.

Nobody would be elected.

Old 12-07-2017, 10:27 AM

38,936 posts, read 23,880,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skins_fan82 View Post
If Barack Obama had EIGHTEEN women accusing him of sexual harassment like Trump currently does, I wonder if conservative Trump supporters and Roy Moore supporters would be okay with the "they're only accusations" and "fake news" and "why did they wait so long" defense.

Hmmmm....., I wonder

Any Trump/Moore supporters want to quote me and answer that?
I don't know, look at Clinton... Though all confirmed cases were reciprocal, it still didn't stop the Republicans...

Old 12-07-2017, 10:32 AM

5,129 posts, read 2,595,148 times
Bernie trying to stay afloat by jumping on the I hate Trump train again
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies