Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-10-2017, 08:35 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times

Advertisements

I checked out some pics of this cop Brailsford. All tatted up like an outlaw biker. Bulked up too like he's on steroids. I'd bet that he's on steroids. Shows all of the symptoms.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2017, 08:39 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I checked out some pics of this cop Brailsford. All tatted up like an outlaw biker. Bulked up too like he's on steroids. I'd bet that he's on steroids. Shows all of the symptoms.
Absolutely. Steroid and drug testing should be mandatory for every cop who shoots someone.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
A cop who does NOT want to shoot someone does not subject them to an absurd game of simon says after articulating that if he didn't follow the directions exactly he would die. Cops arrest people who can't understand english, who are deaf and who are intoxicated to the point where they are incapable of following directions, they don't flipping kill them. The cop was in NO danger while the guy was on the floor with his hands extended in front of him, he should have been cuffed right then not made to do a series of movements which the cop probably knew would result in him doing 'something' that would give him license to kill him.
Well said. I could not agree more.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:48 PM

Wow -- how did that guy even survive the raid?

No-knock raids are totally unconstitutional, but I guess I have to give those cops some credit for not killing that guy after he (justifiably) shot them.

Old 12-10-2017, 08:56 PM

9,694 posts, read 7,391,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
proberly ex military too.

Old 12-10-2017, 09:15 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Black Lives Matter activists were among those who used social media on Friday and Saturday to call attention to the case of Daniel Shaver, a 26-year-old man who was shot to death by a police officer in Mesa, Arizona in January 2016.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.com...shooting%3famp

Old 12-10-2017, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Every LEO in the US has been trained to do the same thing. Suspect reported as armed, makes a movement consistent with reaching for a weapon, LEO shoots. Upheld in every jurisdiction as justified self-defense.
Wrong. Can I shoot you if you move your hand toward your waist? If not, then neither can a cop.

The shooter must have a *reasonable* belief that the victim is going to shoot him, and the the shooter must be acting in self-defense, not as the aggressor.

In this case, (a) the murderer could not have had a reasonable belief that the victim would pull a gun since he wasn't facing a serious charge and therefore would not be expected to be desperate enough to pull a gun from a prone position against six(!) cops and (b) the murderer initiated the confrontation; the cop was the aggressor and therefore could not claim self-defense.

Old 12-10-2017, 10:40 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
The forced crawling and stooping, demanded by the cop, caused the victim's pants to come down, exposing crack.

That's what the cop planned, to get himself off.

The victim tried to prevent the crack.

Butt, crack or not, the cop got off, anyway.

My first year of business, my main client advised me to keep my ass covered.

That cop is homo as hell.

Old 12-10-2017, 11:14 PM

13,303 posts, read 7,868,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gover_j View Post
Not sure if anyone has mentioned it yet, but it should be pointed out that the shooter and the guy yelling all the inane twister commands are different people.
Neither had any interest in the woman with the victim.

None at all.

Old 12-10-2017, 11:55 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,191,640 times
Something else is bothering me. It's been a long time since I've been to a modern hotel where you could open a window and stick something out of it. I go the the website.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Mesa Superstition Springs, AZ - Arizona Hotels

If those windows open there has to be a screen. Did he even actually stick the pellet rifle out the window?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies