Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2017, 08:05 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I don't think you know many real conservatives. I DO NOT know any real conservatives buy their food at the gas station, nor do I know many obese REAL conservatives.
Then they must not exist! LMAO Priceless.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:06 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,302,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Except for real conservatives, right? All of them buy their groceries at the gas station like you posted.
And don't forget what you posted:

REAL conservatives NEVER buy their food at gas stations.

REAL conservatives are all skinny.

Ah, isn't fantasy and imagination FUN?

Old 12-11-2017, 08:54 AM

2,053 posts, read 1,527,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharks With Lasers View Post
I had to run into Whole Foods last night (don't judge, I usually try to go somewhere less pretentious) for a specialty potato chip. When I went to get in line to checkout, a woman wearing an Obama sticker was about to checkout at the same time, but I had gotten there first. Trying to be nice, I pointed her to the empty lane next to me by saying "I think she's open," as the cashier was a woman.

The customer wearing the Obama sticker looked at me with great indignation and said, "How date you assume somebody's gender without asking. You're so typical of white male privilege!" She then stormed off to another lane.

Folks, that's what the entire Left wants. We can't even feel comfortable having a normal conversation and trying to my nice. I'm lucky I got off with merely a warning, and didn't get accused of sexual harassment.

Someone help me understand this situation.

I occasionally shop at Whole Foods (not for 'specialty potato chip' but sometimes their sales are good and they sometimes have samples for you to try (people, remember to use the toothpicks provided so that you won't reach into the bowl of cherries with your bare unwashed hands!)).

There is no single checkout line. The lines are arranged by color (yellow, blue, green, etc,) and there is a screen in front with corresponding colors. The number of a open cashier pops up on the screen and you can go to the open cashier that corresponds to the color of the line that you are standing on. I don't see how this could happen if you were standing on different lines, you would have gotten different cashiers. Was she standing directly behind you and you were trying to tell her to go ahead of you? Most people who shop at Whole Foods (whether they are left, right or somewhere in the middle) know how the checkout lines go, so maybe the OP can explain how 'the Obama sticker wearing woman' and he ended up checking out at the same time and how his feelings came to be hurt.

Old 12-11-2017, 08:57 AM

9,254 posts, read 3,585,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
Someone help me understand this situation.

I occasionally shop at Whole Foods (not for 'specialty potato chip' but sometimes their sales are good and they sometimes have samples for you to try (people, remember to use the toothpicks provided so that you won't reach into the bowl of cherries with your bare unwashed hands!)).

There is no single checkout line. The lines are arranged by color (yellow, blue, green, etc,) and there is a screen in front with corresponding colors. The number of a open cashier pops up on the screen and you can go to the open cashier that corresponds to the color of the line that you are standing on. I don't see how this could happen if you were standing on different lines, you would have gotten different cashiers. Was she standing directly behind you and you were trying to tell her to go ahead of you? Most people who shop at Whole Foods (whether they are left, right or somewhere in the middle) know how the checkout lines go, so maybe the OP can explain how 'the Obama sticker wearing woman' and he ended up checking out at the same time and how his feelings came to be hurt.
Yes, but when you invent a story about a Whole Foods experience, you can likewise invent an alternative check-out line process.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:07 AM

39,221 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
And don't forget what you posted:

REAL conservatives NEVER buy their food at gas stations.

Ah, isn't fantasy and imagination FUN?
I've never posted REAL conservatives NEVER buy their food at gas stations.

I said, I DO NOT KNOW any real conservatives who buy their food at gas station. I DO NOT know any REAL conservatives who are obese.

I think you just like to argue for the sake of arguing, which it is pathetic.

Also, learn to follow the dialogue next time.

Bold: Please stop lying.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:14 AM

39,221 posts, read 27,597,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Then they must not exist! LMAO Priceless.
Well, if you translate that statement into they must not exist, then you are either trying to argue for the sake of arguing, or not following the dialogue.

You are not a stupid person I assume, so I assume you are not following the dialogue.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:18 AM

7,235 posts, read 7,038,065 times
What a weird thing to lie about, OP.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:20 AM

2,212 posts, read 1,073,926 times
I've never gone into a Whole Paycheck to shop. Why pay outrageous prices to be with the "in crowd".

Old 12-11-2017, 09:20 AM

11,974 posts, read 25,473,841 times
I am a moderate Democrat and yes, on the whole Liberals are much ruder and less happy than Conservatives. I love Trader Joe's but the customers there (mostly Liberals) are by far the rudest people I ever deal with in my area. They bump into you and don't even say excuse me and they cut in line at any chance. When I go to a store where most customers are Republican like Bass Pro Shops the other shoppers are usually super polite.

Old 12-11-2017, 09:25 AM

15,355 posts, read 12,650,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
I am a moderate Democrat and yes, on the whole Liberals are much ruder and less happy than Conservatives. I love Trader Joe's but the customers there (mostly Liberals) are by far the rudest people I ever deal with in my area. They bump into you and don't even say excuse me and they cut in line at any chance. When I go to a store where most customers are Republican like Bass Pro Shops the other shoppers are usually super polite.
is this satire?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies