Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did anyone really NOT expect Republicans to try to stop the Russia Investigation?
Of course I expected them to interfere! 51 75.00%
No,I expected them to allow the invetigation to be completed. 17 25.00%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 10:59 PM

12,566 posts, read 10,545,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownbagg View Post
why does everybody want trump to fire the dude? he got to do something wrong first, for all i see he just poking along, nothing really big
They want Mueller fired because they don't want him to uncover the dirt they already know about. By firing him though it makes Trump look even more guilty.

#MAGA!

Old 12-16-2017, 11:00 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,108,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
No one has defined the crime to start an investigation.
  • Aiding and abetting foreign hacking and distribution of stolen private computer data (a felony)
  • Conspiracy with a foreign government to accept campaign assistance in exchange for the lifting the sanctions (quid pro quo)
  • Conspiracy to lift the sanctions for his own benefit and Putin's (self-dealing)
  • Obstruction of justice
  • Money Laundering, Tax Evasion, RICO (all pre-election) All involving Manafort, Kushner and Ivanka in various real estate deals.

There's more, but it's enough to get Comey and Mueller justification to investigate.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"The question is, why would Trump fire Mueller"

Because it's a ****ing coup!
Yep, that is it. Trump isn't guilty at all and there is no way he brought this on himself. Lock up Clinton and Obama!

Nothing to see here so move along.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:03 PM

19,382 posts, read 22,320,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"The question is, why would Trump fire Mueller"

Because it's a ****ing coup!

It's an investigation. Deal with it. No one is ABOVE the LAW.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:03 PM

3,264 posts, read 2,304,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
As I have said in other threads, you nor I nor anyone else on CD has a clue as to what has or has not been found.

And I continue to say, if there is criminality on either side, let it be exposed.
It's has been exposed. Hillary's emails, their coverup, Komy's decision to find her not guilty before the investigation was finished, its all exposed and there has been no accountability. Disgusting.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:07 PM

19,382 posts, read 22,320,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
It's has been exposed. Hillary's emails, their coverup, Komy's decision to find her not guilty before the investigation was finished, its all exposed and there has been no accountability. Disgusting.
So is your spelling and grammar, but that's not the point.

This is an investigation born from the Russian interference with our election process, not Hillary's e-mail server. That framework was set by Trumps acting AG.

I'm sure ( and hope ) if Mueller and Team find conspiracy on either side it will come out.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:11 PM

2,818 posts, read 1,534,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
We may be gettting ready for an instant replay of Nixon and Watergate. The question is, why would Trump fire Mueller if he's innocent and this investigation is his best chance of being exonerated by the evidence? Firing Mueller would seem to be the stupidest thing he could possibly do, since it would look like he's trying to cover something up.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-cou...?.tsrc=fauxdal
Indeed. If Trump and his henchmen are innocent, why all the fired-up attempts (via Fox, Bannon, etc.) to smear Mueller and his investigation? After all, Republicans have trusted and respected Mueller for a long time. What--he's suddenly corrupt? Yeah, no.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:12 PM

16,163 posts, read 8,313,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
[b]

Exactly what I expected from "THE PARTY OF CORRUPTION"!
As to corruption, it was not the RNC caught cheating and trying to undermine certain candidates in favor of the big money corrupt one.
Additionally, if it is proved that this whole Russian false narrative was funded by Hillary & Co (which may have led to the initial probe, fisa warrant and the eventual special council), I suspect you will just bury your head in the sand and ignore how corrupt the Democrats have been.

`

Last edited by Ibginnie; 12-17-2017 at 07:10 AM.. Reason: edited out off topic comment

Old 12-16-2017, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trusso11783 View Post
Komy?

You might want to step out of that right wing media echo chamber once in awhile. There is more to the world than the fake Clinton cover ups and such.

Old 12-16-2017, 11:13 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,108,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Bonus points for Mueller having the smarts to go after this particular stash of emails. Who was it that ran the transition team?

We might get a two-fer!!!
LOL, good catch! Mister Invisible Pence pretends and acts like he knew nothing at all about anything during the transition just might get tripped up by his own e-mails. I have always suspected that the reason given by Trump to fire Flynn -- that he lied to Pence -- was a fake smokescreen meant to protect Pence. Flynn didn't lie to Pence, Pence knew what Flynn was doing the whole time. He had to have, he ran the transition and Flynn was a top team member.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies