Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did anyone really NOT expect Republicans to try to stop the Russia Investigation?
Of course I expected them to interfere! 51 75.00%
No,I expected them to allow the invetigation to be completed. 17 25.00%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2017, 06:29 AM

51,652 posts, read 25,813,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
There is no proof whatsoever of Comey being "corrupted". God it's a full time job fighting against you propagandists.
Do they actually believe all this bogus BS or do they know they are spreading lies?

Old 12-18-2017, 06:34 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times
the democrats are demonstrating their see through propaganda creation strategy that would be good to study in a classroom to show how despotic regimes take over a country.

First conjure a theoretical scenario, probability unimportant.

Then contact your official propaganda machine, can't do this without a mainstream propaganda machine.

Now you can project outcomes to fit your narrative. Take the best negative version and run with that as if it were reality.

Again, dems hate and fear mongering strategy is nothing without an official media propaganda machine.

Because Trump had oatmeal for breakfast.........what are the ramifications of the US invading Palestine and torturing Abbas?

Old 12-18-2017, 06:36 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,737,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
And the voters of this country will not allow a political hit team to stage a coup d'etat, plotted by the FBI in Andrew McCabe's office in 2016 against the lawfully elected President. Not going to happen.

All Mueller had to do was hire non-partisan investigators to look into this. You could see what he was up to before he even got started simply by looking at the team he assembled.
The only hit-job being staged is by the coordinated messaging campaign between right-wing media and the rank-and-file Republican members of Congress that has one end-goal: fire Bob Mueller.

This is corrupt right-wing partisan hackery, and believe me the people will not stand for this. We will not let you kill this investigation and/or replace the investigator with a right-wing stooge who won't do actually do the job.

You have not a shred of support for this supposed "plot" by Andrew McCabe. Not one legitimate shred.

Old 12-18-2017, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Do they actually believe all this bogus BS or do they know they are spreading lies?
I'm not positive but I can't help but think at their core, they know they're lying.

Old 12-18-2017, 07:09 AM

Quote:
I'm not positive but I can't help but think at their core, they know they're lying.
I suspect so.

At least the leaders do.

Trump knows Obama didn't wiretap him, there weren't three million illegal votes, there indeed had been communication with the Russians, ...

Old 12-18-2017, 07:16 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
I suspect so.

At least the leaders do.

Trump knows Obama didn't wiretap him, there weren't three million illegal votes, there indeed had been communication with the Russians, ...

I can't wait to see all the Trump MOB Family, including Kushner, busted for PERJURY along with all the other charges! Would really love to see the FASCISTS EXECUTED FOR TREASON!

Old 12-18-2017, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
I can't wait to see all the Trump MOB Family, including Kushner, busted for PERJURY along with all the other charges! Would really love to see the FASCISTS EXECUTED FOR TREASON!
Hold your horses there, I'm not cosigning this.

I think what's happening here is very simple. I don't think necessarily that Trump colluded with Russia, and ultimately I doubt there will be any sort of indictments on that front.

However, I do believe Trump supporters know at their core (or at least suspect) that there's something dirty to be unearthed in Trump's finances. The truth is they don't care if Trump laundered money for Russian oligarchs, and they'd rather it not be found if that's indeed the case. They don't want Mueller digging into Trump's finances, so they want to kill this investigation before it gets there.

Old 12-18-2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Hold your horses there, I'm not cosigning this.

I think what's happening here is very simple. I don't think necessarily that Trump colluded with Russia, and ultimately I doubt there will be any sort of indictments on that front.

However, I do believe Trump supporters know at their core (or at least suspect) that there's something dirty to be unearthed in Trump's finances. The truth is they don't care if Trump laundered money for Russian oligarchs, and they'd rather it not be found if that's indeed the case. They don't want Mueller digging into Trump's finances, so they want to kill this investigation before it gets there.
Anyone who has kept up is probably aware that Trump is afloat via Russian financing, some of which which likely laundered, ill-gotten gains.

Suspicious donations from Russian types to various GOP coffers. Probably would just as soon that not get a public airing.

Of course GOP types don't want Mueller to follow the money. It puts them all in a bad light.

Old 12-18-2017, 12:20 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
fox news is having a tizzy-fit today claiming mueller's obtaining the PTT emails was illegal:

Gregg Jarrett: Mueller's Allegedly Lawless Acts Have Corrupted His Probe and Demand His Removal - Fox Nation

they fail to mention that the GSA has specifically pointed out that it wasn't illegal and they're specifically required to turn over emails to law enforcement investigations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies