Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2018, 08:59 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,101,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaconowner View Post
I can't wait until NJ legalizes, not because I need to smoke it or otherwise use it, but just to have it give people who constantly give misinformation and do fear mongering the finger.
Also, NJ. I am in total agreement. Although many of my friends smoke weed, I don't... alcohol is my drug of choice.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2018, 10:49 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaconowner View Post
No state that has legalized cannabis in any form for any purpose allows smoking at the local high school soccer game or anywhere else in public.

I can't wait until NJ legalizes, not because I need to smoke it or otherwise use it, but just to have it give people who constantly give misinformation and do fear mongering the finger.
I hope that when you’re giving the finger no intoxicated person drives into you or eats off your face or some baby you know does not OD and die on the illegal drug.

Old 01-05-2018, 10:57 PM

32,064 posts, read 15,062,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
I hope that when you’re giving the finger no intoxicated person drives into you or eats off your face or some baby you know does not OD and die on the illegal drug.
This was PCP. Huge difference

Old 01-06-2018, 05:29 AM

763 posts, read 379,614 times
Quote:
Eats your face off? Overdosing?

Wow, the reefer madness sure is strong within you. Do some research and you will find out that you are very wrong on this topic.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:48 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,443 times
Quote:
Thank you for being such a total lunatic on this subject. It helps most people realize you are not to be taken seriously.

Old 01-06-2018, 07:52 AM

1,225 posts, read 605,883 times
Quote:
Cannabis does not do that to people. How ridiculous

Old 01-06-2018, 09:42 AM

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
If something I tried was giving me hallucinations like the ones you're having, I'd quit whatever it was. But that's just me.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:47 AM

3,129 posts, read 1,332,443 times
Quote:
You forgot to mention the very real danger of drowning in pot users' scromit. All it takes is to be near enough to a couple of them when the eruptions occur.

That's as real as the other "dangers" you mentioned. I can't believe you left it out.

Old 01-06-2018, 09:50 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddo View Post
Thank you for being such a total lunatic on this subject. It helps most people realize you are not to be taken seriously.
It actually helps most people realize how ridiculous the position against legalization truly is. Sane people will read those kind of posts and understand that the mentality arguing against it is really pretty silly and dimwitted.

Old 01-06-2018, 10:39 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,521,305 times
The rest of the country is moving in the exact opposite direction of our embattled Attorney General.

Here in Illinois, our first term Governor (R- Bruce Rauner) has signed legislation not only for medical marijuana, he has also decriminalized possession of up to 10 grams of marijuana.

But when he was running for Governor he said something else about medical marijuana. Clearly his views have evolved, and right now there are Chicago area legislators who are considering bills to legalize it entirely.

Legal marijuana is a hugely lucrative business, and Illinois is flat broke. Legalizing it brings $$$$ into the state that is desperately needed. The good news is that money trumps everything in America, and the genie is out of the bottle. Colorado is counting its cash, and the rest of the country is watching, green with envy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies