Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2017, 05:49 PM

77,005 posts, read 47,597,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
Gee I missed that -- funny how you just checked in and that's what you saw and I watched ABC News and they said nothing about Trump's eating habits.

Funny how that happens.
I checked CNN, and there was nothing about anyone eating habits. They did talk about the bomb though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2017, 05:50 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I checked CNN, and there was nothing about anyone eating habits.....
Note the time.

A 12 Diet Cokes-a-day habit like Trump's is worth changing - CNN

Why you guys defend these jokers without question is beyond me.

Old 12-11-2017, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I was brought here on an F4 VISA and am now a citizen. You need people like me in this country....trust me --

Yes I'm joking...not on the visa thing...but the rest of it.
Its kind of obvious that you can bring your kids if you immigrate.

Old 12-11-2017, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Note the time.

Defend? I said I checked CNN and they were not talking about his eating habits. If there is a web page which mentions it, then so what?

Old 12-11-2017, 05:58 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Defend? .
Yep.

Thanks for asking.

Old 12-11-2017, 06:18 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,364,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
??? So it’s Trump’s fault that Islamists like to bomb innocent people?

You know how the left loves to blame everyone and everything except the criminal. It's always someone elses fault.

Old 12-11-2017, 06:20 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,582,210 times
Quote:
Note the time.

It’s up to 12 now?

Old 12-11-2017, 08:28 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Another dumbass Islamist that can't even build a suicide vest and kill innocent, unarmed Americans without screwing it up? Muslims need to step up their game with their suicide vests. They need to get their buddies together and work on this together. Remember boys, practice makes perfect!

Old 12-11-2017, 08:30 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times
Quote:
Note the time.

It's interesting how much attention CNN and NBC pay to Donald's eating habits. I guess they are looking for him to be a trendsetter or something. Bigger issue-someone over their has a crush on ol' Donnie. It's OK kids, you can come out of the closet now and admit you loovvvee Trump. On CNN, I really think it's Maddow-Don is the father figure she's been looking for and she's afraid to admit she is actually attracted to men.

Old 12-12-2017, 05:22 AM

43,620 posts, read 44,346,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
First person to blame is the PERP. Absolutely their fault, no argument.

But it was predictable to say the least that Trump's foolish position on Israel would cause attacks like this. It's not his fault, but his actions did more to instigate an attack like this, than they did to prevent one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I can't speak for them, but I'd imagine that they felt that it was a cause worth fighting for. I think Trump feels the same way about Jerusalem. He's entitled to his opinion, and I sometimes consider he may be right. But to think that telling the Palestinians to just stand off while the Israeli's take the land that they BELIEVE they have a claim to is naive. If that's the path he wants to take, he needs to own the fact that there will be consequences.
According to news reports, the attacker detonated the bomb in that location because of the Christmas posters that were on the wall there meaning it was anti-Christian attack! (So it is not directly related to President Trump's declaration on Jerusalem!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I'm just wondering why we are wasting hospital resources on this guy.

For what - so that he can proclaim he hates the USA? ... so he can continue fighting for the enemy?

He tried to commit mass murder and suicide, and screwed up. We should have finished the suicide part.

They are treating this as a war... why aren't we?
Everyone gets medical treatment no matter who they are. Are you aware that Israel treats Syrians (even though Syria is an enemy state for Israel)? In any case, the fact that the attacker is alive meaning that the authorities can get more information from him (so treating is worth it for this reason alone).

Quote:
So, you think this was somehow related to sanctuary city issue?
The attacker was here on a green card. I heard that his aunt won the green lottery. I am not sure how it got him the greencard (something to do with extended family). But the sanctury city issue is irrelevant in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
Another dumbass Islamist that can't even build a suicide vest and kill innocent, unarmed Americans without screwing it up? Muslims need to step up their game with their suicide vests. They need to get their buddies together and work on this together. Remember boys, practice makes perfect!
Luckily he didn't understand how to properly make the suicide vest and explosives!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies