Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 04:28 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,645,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Has anyone mentioned that Conyers and Franken were elected by people ignorant of their sexual pasts? If voters had known, would they still have been elected?

Trump's pre-political history with women is irrelevant. Voters knew what they were getting with Trump. If he were doing what Clinton did in the White House that would be a different story.
Frankens all happen before he was in politics,that make it ok in your eyes?

Old 12-13-2017, 04:29 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,900,050 times
Since trump, the GOP has lost the governor's race in Virginia and now the Senate race in Alabama.

Soon, the remnants of the GOP will admit what the majority of voters already know: the emperor has no clothes.

These GOP leaders, spineless as they are, will now turn on trump and bring him down. They will use trump's own tweets against him. trump lies that the GOP tolerated to get their corporate tax breaks, will no longer be tolerated.

trump will be impeached or removed via the 25th Amendment BEFORE the mid-terms. And it will be at the hands of the GOP, not the Dems.

Last edited by dothetwist; 12-13-2017 at 04:52 AM.. Reason: Misspoke ... VA race was Gov. not Sen.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:41 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dothetwist View Post
Since trump, the GOP has lost Senate races in Virginia and now Alabama.

Soon, the remnants of the GOP will admit what the majority of voters already know: the emperor has no clothes.

These GOP leaders, spineless as they are, will now turn on trump and bring him down. They will use trump's own tweets against him. trump lies that the GOP tolerated to get their corporate tax breaks, will no longer be tolerated.

trump will be impeached or removed via the 25th Amendment BEFORE the mid-terms. And it will be at the hands of the GOP, not the Dems.
The real losers at the end of the day are the american people, whether its Trump, Hillary, or someone else as president, it doesnt make that much difference. Presidents and administrations come and go, its the ENTIRE govt behind them that is the problem and needs to be removed from power. Trump is just playing his little part in a much larger plan.

All this division about who sits in the oval office is a clever deception.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:42 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,244,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Has anyone mentioned that Conyers and Franken were elected by people ignorant of their sexual pasts? If voters had known, would they still have been elected?

Trump's pre-political history with women is irrelevant. Voters knew what they were getting with Trump. If he were doing what Clinton did in the White House that would be a different story.
Correct on all points.
Trump's dirty laundry was out before the election, when the MSM tried to bring him down with the access Hollywood tape. Trump still won. The left needs to shut it!!!!

Old 12-13-2017, 04:44 AM

5,661 posts, read 3,519,509 times
I am all for anyone who assaults anyone else to be punished for their actions.

This case here seems fishy to me.

I believe these women are being paid to lie and say this.

I will respectfully acknowledge me being wrong if I am. Something just seems off from these women.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:50 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,244,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The real losers at the end of the day are the american people, whether its Trump, Hillary, or someone else as president, it doesnt make that much difference. Presidents and administrations come and go, its the ENTIRE govt behind them that is the problem and needs to be removed from power. Trump is just playing his little part in a much larger plan.

All this division about who sits in the oval office is a clever deception.
Winner, although I still think Trump has a chance to clean house if the left will get off his back about Russia Russia Russia and these nonsense women's issues that have been drummed up from 30 or 40 year ago. Little late, ladies.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:52 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,575,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post
Probably wasn't illegal then, but does it still make it alright? Would you be okay with an older adult hitting on your teenage daughter? Hell no, you would call the cops on the creep!
Calling the cops on a adult that hits on a teenage girl?...Cmon..really? LOL If I did that, Id be on the phone majority of the day!

Old 12-13-2017, 04:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Winner, although I still think Trump has a chance to clean house if the left will get off his back about Russia Russia Russia and these nonsense women's issues that have been drummed up from 30 or 40 year ago. Little late, ladies.
No ,it's not ask Moore in Alabama.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalanta View Post
I am all for anyone who assaults anyone else to be punished for their actions.

This case here seems fishy to me.

I believe these women are being paid to lie and say this.

I will respectfully acknowledge me being wrong if I am. Something just seems off from these women.
Trump says he never met these women,yet all have pics with him.I will take their word over trumps.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Calling the cops on a adult that hits on a teenage girl?...Cmon..really? LOL If I did that, Id be on the phone majority of the day!
Really ,you don't see a problem,Donnie Jr. is that you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.