Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Should females be allowed to have a choice to abort a fetus?
Yes 276 85.71%
No 46 14.29%
Voters: 322. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2018, 01:41 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,117,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
No, not making your point. The point was believing/willing to “only have sex for procreation”, and you claimed it was only "feminazis". I was merely pointing out that it’s contrary to what you said. Whether you consider people bangable is a separate topic. Also whether or not they would have an abortion. And what, pray tell, are “real men”?
I think you have me confused with another....I never made the only for procreation point...actually I never made any point except to poke holes in the argument that men have no say but are financially responsible.

Old 01-01-2018, 06:03 AM

28,164 posts, read 25,289,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
So because it's a woman's body she has the only say...fine...but then she should have the only burdon as well.
It's up to her to have sex or not, use or not use BC, to choose a man who may or may not wnt her...It's all up to her...fine...it's up to her to support the kid then too.

You females want it both ways! You want equality but they cry when you're not treated special.

FWIW, my logic is based in LOGIC, not emotion which explains why 85% of you women think it's flawed...you don't get logic...only emotionally twisted opinions.
Nope. Wrong.

When men have sex, they know the possibility of pregnancy. If the woman keeps YOUR child, YOU are responsible for helping raise it.

Old 01-01-2018, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Cool, no sex for any man unless the woman is trying to get pregnant. That goes for the married guys too.

You heard it ladies. Abstain unless you want to get pregnant.
Excellent!

Old 01-01-2018, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Funny thing about that sentiment is those of you who are like that aren't the ones we want to have sex with anyway! We want the good looking feminine women, not the Rosie O feminazis.
Sour grapes, much?

Old 01-01-2018, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Since it's ultimately the woman's body it's ultimately her responsibility to abstain, use BC or ensure the man does...
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjrose View Post
Cool, no sex for any man unless the woman is trying to get pregnant. That goes for the married guys too.

You heard it ladies. Abstain unless you want to get pregnant.
Quote:
Funny thing about that sentiment is those of you who are like that aren't the ones we want to have sex with anyway! We want the good looking feminine women, not the Rosie O feminazis.
Quote:
Uh, while I don’t agree with it personally, there are some members of my church who believe this (only for procreation). Church people. Lovely ladies. I bet other Christian women think the same. It’s not the provenance of just “feminazis”.
Quote:
I don't doubt what you say...although those lovely ladies are probably NOT the type that want to murder their unborn babies...They are more the type that real men are interested in...not the feminazis. You are actually helping me make my point, thank you!
Quote:
No, not making your point. The point was believing/willing to “only have sex for procreation”, and you claimed it was only "feminazis". I was merely pointing out that it’s contrary to what you said. Whether you consider people bangable is a separate topic. Also whether or not they would have an abortion. And what, pray tell, are “real men”?
Quote:
I think you have me confused with another....I never made the only for procreation point...actually I never made any point except to poke holes in the argument that men have no say but are financially responsible.
Just so we are all clear on the flow of this particular strain of the conversation...

Old 01-01-2018, 06:08 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
So because it's a woman's body she has the only say...fine...but then she should have the only burdon as well.
It's up to her to have sex or not, use or not use BC, to choose a man who may or may not wnt her...It's all up to her...fine...it's up to her to support the kid then too.

You females want it both ways! You want equality but they cry when you're not treated special.

FWIW, my logic is based in LOGIC, not emotion which explains why 85% of you women think it's flawed...you don't get logic...only emotionally twisted opinions.
I had zero emotions when I got an abortion. It was the logical thing to do.

Old 01-01-2018, 06:48 AM

24,260 posts, read 14,197,584 times
Quote:
Okay.

Old 01-01-2018, 06:53 AM

17,077 posts, read 13,356,098 times
Yes. As a woman who aborted a pregnancy affected by profound fetal defect twenty years ago, I am very much a supporter of choice. I may not agree with all of the reasons women cite for termination on a personal level, but I believe the option of termination must be preserved.

Old 01-01-2018, 11:15 AM

22,974 posts, read 26,996,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
It's up to men to keep their pants zipped if they don't want to support a child, see how simple and logical that is?
Or women to keep their legs closed...

Old 01-01-2018, 11:41 AM

42,838 posts, read 26,236,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Or women to keep their legs closed...
Nope, men do not have a legal right to prevent a woman from having an abortion, force her to have one or avoid paying child support so no matter how many times you parrot this it's still not true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies