Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 07:26 AM

4,573 posts, read 6,781,972 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Recess View Post
I see your pu$$y grabber and raise you a peeping Tom.

Never grabbed a pu&&y. Locker room talk. Virtually everyone knows this.

80% of all women and gay men know this.....& 98% of all straight men know this.

(& the 2% of straight men who say they don't know that it's locker room talk are lying).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2017, 07:29 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hound 109 View Post
Never grabbed a pu&&y. Locker room talk. Virtually everyone knows this.

80% of all women and gay men know this.....& 98% of all straight men know this.

(& the 2% of straight men who say they don't know that it's locker room talk are lying).
As an adult I've never discussed committing a sexual assault. Are you saying you have?

Old 12-14-2017, 07:35 AM

19,637 posts, read 12,226,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Who are these dunces, who "felt that their relationship with the TV host was connected to their employment?"

They should be "suspended," too.
He was the boss, he had the power and did this to himself.

Old 12-14-2017, 07:37 AM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Didn't much care for Smiley. Duller than dishwater. Same with Charlie Rose.

Old 12-14-2017, 07:41 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,652,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
As an adult I've never discussed committing a sexual assault. Are you saying you have?
I can answer in the affirmative to that.

Had a girlfriend who ask me to rape her. Always up for a good parlor game I ask how that would work. I ask how is it possible to rape the willing ? In the discussion that followed all questions were answered to complete satisfaction of both parties and the handcuffs weren't that expensive.

Old 12-14-2017, 07:43 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
now he'll never be able to buy an 'r' and get his name fixed.

Old 12-14-2017, 07:48 AM

5,792 posts, read 5,107,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texan2yankee View Post
Allegations of sexual misconduct against television host Tavis Smiley surfaced Wednesday, and PBS since has “suspended distribution” of his self-titled talk show, Variety reported.

Smiley allegedly had sexual relationships with multiple staff members, some of which reportedly felt that their relationship with the TV host was connected to their employment status.

Some said Smiley’s behavior generated a hostile work setting, Variety reported.

media people are dropping like flies.
I am glad all those so called alpha males are dropping like flies. They think they can do anything. Well, soon there will be women and beta-males left only.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:20 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,199,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
I can answer in the affirmative to that.

Had a girlfriend who ask me to rape her. Always up for a good parlor game I ask how that would work. I ask how is it possible to rape the willing ? In the discussion that followed all questions were answered to complete satisfaction of both parties and the handcuffs weren't that expensive.
That is not what is being discussed. Trump specifically noted that he did not ask permission or wait for an invite.

Old 12-14-2017, 08:21 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
I am glad all those so called alpha males are dropping like flies. They think they can do anything. Well, soon there will be women and beta-males left only.
wait.. you think the alpha males die shortly after being accused

Old 12-14-2017, 12:38 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,823,172 times
Saw news this morning about Tavis.

Sad to see this.

Will note that Tavis was/is critical of both Trump and Obama.

I actually do like Tavis Smiley as a journalist. I agree with Feltdesigner in that many of his former co-workers/colleagues have said he is rather a jerk lol.

I can believe that too based on how he acts on his show and his reports in the past on the Tom Joyner Morning Show. He is a pretty well known black reporter in black media circles. Mostly for being very critical of Obama during his administration. Many people in my social media circles are saying this is "karma" for how he treated Obama.

But for me, I felt his view of Obama was pretty valid for the points he was making.

However, I also have heard that he has had relationships with women on his staff. One of his former staffers wrote a pretty scathing article about him a couple years ago about how he felt Tavis was a misogynist. I don't think Tavis is a misogynist but I also don't think it is smart to have a sexual relationship with your co-workers when you are the boss of the place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies