Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 08:08 AM

3,187 posts, read 1,507,450 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
That is what we populists aka economic nationalists want. As Bannon repeatedly says in his speeches, it doesn't matter your race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion. As long as you are American. America FIRST doesn't mean America alone. You can't be first unless there is a second, a third, etc.

<snip>

Ignore opposition media. They always get it wrong.
I have to agree with that first statement. I strongly believe most American's feel that way. Almost half the people don't vote though. I frequently hear good, decent people say they don't even watch the news as it relates to politics because of all the fighting and they "just don't want to get into all that." Can't blame them.

Not getting OT with Bannon but I feel actions speak louder than words. If I saw more of the above I would feel differently. Kind of hard to listen to someone rail against the "system" then go out and support Moore just because he has an "R" beside his name. Same old, same old.

Just wanted to state that I DID hear that Bannon spoke about diversity recently. It was on "opposition media" - CNN - last night. NBC News picked it up too. See below. I understand different political opinions, but the "Fake News" statements are damaging. I feel it's helping to tear American's apart.

Last week, former White House strategist Steve Bannon, at a gathering of black conservative leaders, called out the administration that he was once part of for what he cited as a lack of diversity, saying the limited number of black staffers was "inexcusable."
"You can't defend it," Bannon said, adding later, "I hope, and I think, that there's action ... taking place to solve that."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...ersity-n829806
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2017, 08:09 AM

57,233 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yes, isn't it amazing how much vitriol the coup supporters express about someone making simple and true observations and asking simple questions.

This must be like a ****ing root canal for the left.
All the vitriol is coming from the GOP congressmen, they cannot look at Mueller's investigation objectively. I give Gowdy some credit for rational thought as he thought another prosecutor to investigate Mueller was a terrible idea, not so much for Jordan.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:10 AM

9,837 posts, read 4,632,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Again, it is not true that they found nothing. They did nothing.
yeah i notice a lot of rightwingers use that excuse.
but here is the problem PKnopp. Judicial watch has tens of millions of dollars to spend in their annual budget, tens of millions.
If there were the slightest chance of a prosecutable case JW would be lobbying and bringing civil suits.

so why are they not? Really PKnopp, if half of what you and your buddies claim is true, than why oh why are JW not pushing Sessions and state AGs ?
seems to me you guys are full of it. No matter how many times your bogus bs is debunked you make excuses.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Yes, isn't it amazing how much vitriol the coup supporters express about someone making simple and true observations and asking simple questions.

This must be like a ****ing root canal for the left.
frankly NOPE.

Nobody on the left cares about Trey, he is just a shouty man. Maybe that stuff fools you, but pretending to be angry for the cameras does not make the questions good, it simply makes them loud.

if loud fools you, well it is no wonder you support trump, it is a loud empty suit too.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:19 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
but here is the problem PKnopp. Judicial watch has tens of millions of dollars to spend in their annual budget, tens of millions.
If there were the slightest chance of a prosecutable case JW would be lobbying and bringing civil suits.
JW is also a fan of the wars. They arent going to do anything to undermine them.

The rest of your post I will not address. I made the argument. I have no buddies with me making the argument.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
JW is also a fan of the wars. They arent going to do anything to undermine them.

The rest of your post I will not address. I made the argument. I have no buddies with me making the argument.
oh rubbish it would be a moment of triumph for JW just to get a big left wing name into a courtroom.
If they got a big name money would flood in and let them suppress twice as many black voters.

as i said excuses excuses it is what you guys do.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:31 AM

79,913 posts, read 44,167,332 times
Quote:
oh rubbish it would be a moment of triumph for JW just to get a big left wing name into a courtroom.
If they got a big name money would flood in and let them suppress twice as many black voters.

as i said excuses excuses it is what you guys do.
Never allow your ignorance to stop you from posting.

Old 12-15-2017, 10:42 AM

3,221 posts, read 1,735,868 times
Quote:

so why are they not? Really PKnopp, if half of what you and your buddies claim is true, than why oh why are JW not pushing Sessions and state AGs ?
seems to me you guys are full of it. No matter how many times your bogus bs is debunked you make excuses.
just fyi pknopp is not a "right winger". He supported Bernie.

Old 12-15-2017, 02:18 PM

18,757 posts, read 11,787,488 times
Gowdy: 'We don't like conflicts of interest because it undermines peoples confidence in both the process and the results." Well that's if your name is Trump. Then we look the other way right?

Peter Strzok: "I can protect our country on many levels." One would have to understand where Strzok is coming from to better analyze his comment. Why would he want to protect our country from Trump? Is it because of the intelligence coming out of the UK, USA and other countries pointing to Putin interfering with our election, and the many contacts the Trump campaign had with the Russians? Maybe just maybe he knew something that we didn't know at the time? That being said, Mueller discovered these text messages, removed the agent, and made it public. One can not control the political opinions of everyone involved with the investigation. Mueller did the right thing by being transparent about the text messages. Does this mean the whole investigation is as tainted as the spin doctors would want us to believe? Hardly. Some investigations are just made too easy by the people being investigated. Facts are facts.

Old 12-15-2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valhallian View Post
just fyi pknopp is not a "right winger". He supported Bernie.
he has told me that before but i am not so sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies