Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2017, 01:12 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,821 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalmove View Post
That's the job of the courts. Not by government force. Do some reading on what's Constitutional.

Next you'll say the Second Amendment is about Government-granted rights!

We're in for a bumpy ride in America!
The GM bankruptcy went through the courts.

Old 12-15-2017, 01:14 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,126,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
Your hate for the former President is clouding your judgment . looks like you went to some effort to come up with all these bogus opinions too bad you didnt spend an equal amount of time attaching some credible links to back up your claims. As it stands this post is little more than your totally biased opinion filled with irrational hate and the usual rightist pre occupation of juvenile name calling..
Is your hate for the current POTUS clouding your judgment?

Old 12-15-2017, 01:16 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,126,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post

Very soon, Obama will have to account for the actions
of the FBI & DOJ !
I agree and soon.

Interestingly, hard copy emails showing that upper management was very engaged in finding out who leaked the tarmac meeting between Bill and Loretta Lynch. So top management weren't questioning the very fact that Bill and Loretta were meeting while Bill's wife Hilary was being investigated for wrongdoing, but more so, who leaked it out. LOL

Old 12-15-2017, 03:50 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,787,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
You can call it dumb, but the US will soon be running trillion dollar deficits while the economy is not in a recession. If we hit a recession the deficits will likely be multi-trillion dollar. The only thing that will prevent deficits during the Trump administration being less than the Obama administration is that Trump may not make it to 8 years.
Love the way the cheerleaders didn't give a crap and actually defended Obama's 10T in ADDED deficits (most from a single President in history) matching all prior Presidents combined (including GWB). You only care about your perspective using twisted logic.

You people are so oblivious to your own hypocrisy that it's scary.

How can anyone but those just as twisted take you seriously? Do you even care to be a moderate that shares opinions and contemplates others opinions, or are you only interested in what you think because you believe yourself always correct?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
idolizing
Just as their love/idolizing of Obama clouded their judgment, of which there was none.

Like I said "blind to their own hypocrisy"

Back to reality, this place is a black hole where light can't escape.

Old 12-15-2017, 06:10 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,299,308 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
I'd like to see one instance where Obama called/claimed himself a Muslim or a communist.

Old 12-15-2017, 07:01 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Love the way the cheerleaders didn't give a crap and actually defended Obama's 10T in ADDED deficits (most from a single President in history) matching all prior Presidents combined (including GWB). You only care about your perspective using twisted logic.

You people are so oblivious to your own hypocrisy that it's scary.

How can anyone but those just as twisted take you seriously? Do you even care to be a moderate that shares opinions and contemplates others opinions, or are you only interested in what you think because you believe yourself always correct?

idolizing
Just as their love/idolizing of Obama clouded their judgment, of which there was none.

Like I said "blind to their own hypocrisy"

Back to reality, this place is a black hole where light can't escape.
What a bizarre post. How in the world would you know whether or not I was concerned about the deficit?

I was quite reassured when the deficits went from over 1 trillion during and immediately after the recession to the 400 billion range. I seriously doubt any year during the Trump administration be it 4 or 8 years will ever see that range. Not only are they cutting revenue, but they are raising spending. Its a bad combination particularly when there are going to be more demands because of the aging population. If we hit another recession the deficits are going to explode.

BTW, I didn't come up with the projections myself. I've read the CBO reports.

Meanwhile Trump just spouts whatever he thinks will sound good. I was around in the 80s when similar claims were made just before the US started consistently running multi-hundred billion dollar deficits.

Old 12-15-2017, 07:16 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,550,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Yes, Obama was the Great Divider. A racist who fanned the flames of racism and division.
Only to be beat out by our current divider in chief. The man who in less than a year fanned the flames of racism and division beyond what anyone else could do in a lifetime.

Old 12-15-2017, 07:18 PM

2,924 posts, read 1,587,568 times
I prefer it to be reduced to the Holocaust motto: "Never again!"

Old 12-15-2017, 07:48 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,737,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
So... you want Trump to reverse 8+ years of good economic growth and excellent stock market gains? Well, guess what, smart guy - you will probably get your wish. And then we can listen to right-wingers insanely blame "Obama" for Trump's endless failures.
No. Just 8 years of increased government power and regulation. Obama tried to destroy our country and almost achieve it. But, fortunately, he failed.

Old 12-15-2017, 07:49 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,737,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
When you debate and look at liberal ideas and policy in depth more times than not you see the fallacy and hypocrisy of it.

For instance, fighting "global warming" what would the democrats really do in the end? raise your utility bills and cost of living and then spend the money collected in higher taxes on everything but global warming meanwhile rich and elite liberals like Obama or Clinton or Sanders won't care how high their electric bill is they have the money to stay comfortable no matter what.
Reducing the carbon footprint is for little people. Not for important people like Obama, Clinton and Gore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies