Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2017, 04:03 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,358,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferd View Post
so what you are saying is, you don't believe the information coming form the IG? You don't believe the accepted factual text messages that talk about an "insurance policy"?
Context matters a lot. Would be nice to have that wouldnt it?
Quote:
That didn't happen? You don't believe Peter Strzok was a hard core Hillary supporter, based on his own comments, and that he investigated and cleared her, and investigated and found crimes by Flynn?
Given his insulting comments about some of the Clintons, he probably is not a huge supporter of them either. And...correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't he off the case before Flynn was charged?

Quote:
you don't believe Stroke was fired? I suppose you don't believe that what is known... that is that Stroke was known by Muller and Rosenblum (sp) to be all these things for years....but they fired him only after it came out publically....

you don't believe a lot of stuff
Do you mean Strzok? Because he wasn't fired, he was re-assigned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2017, 04:11 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,783,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
"Sixty-three percent of polled voters believe that the FBI has been resisting providing information to Congress on the Clinton and Trump investigations"

"Fifty-four percent say special counsel Robert Mueller has conflicts of interest that prevent him from doing an unbiased job"

"61 percent say the funding of the salacious GPS Fusion document should be investigated. Fifty-eight percent say that if Hillary Clinton and the Democrats funded the work, it could not be used by law enforcement"

"After this poll was conducted, we learned that rogue agent Peter Strzok and his paramour, Lisa Page, both high-ranking members of the Mueller task force, discussed during the campaign how, in case Trump won, that they were developing, along with deputy FBI director Andrew McCabe, what Strzok called an “insurance policy.” I can’t even imagine how badly these new facts will poll next month"

Mueller, FBI face crisis in public confidence | TheHill

Grab your popcorn, the show is about to begin.

We moderates warned the progressive left to stop wishing for a thing they might regret. Thanks to their special counsel investigation it looks like HRC, FBI, DoJ, former USAGs, a host of other holdovers, and even Obama himself are now legitimate targets for new investigations.

Yep, sometimes people should just suck it up and accept what happened. Now the Genie can't be put back in the bottle.

Old 12-15-2017, 05:10 PM

19,743 posts, read 22,635,943 times
They can investigate everybody for all I care, as long as impartiality rules the day. Kick the partisan hackery to the curb..

Old 12-15-2017, 05:33 PM

37,164 posts, read 19,174,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
We moderates warned the progressive left to stop wishing for a thing they might regret. Thanks to their special counsel investigation it looks like HRC, FBI, DoJ, former USAGs, a host of other holdovers, and even Obama himself are now legitimate targets for new investigations.

Yep, sometimes people should just suck it up and accept what happened. Now the Genie can't be put back in the bottle.
There are no "moderates" in this. Like my daddy used to say, "If a fight breaks out, take a swing at someone. Don't get killed as an innocent bystander."

Old 12-15-2017, 05:36 PM

1,676 posts, read 1,533,680 times
Oh so we like polls now? I find it hard to keep up sometimes

Old 12-15-2017, 05:44 PM

51,651 posts, read 25,790,245 times
Have Kushner, or Bannon been interviewed by team Mueller yet?

Old 12-15-2017, 05:45 PM

1,400 posts, read 862,861 times
I was glad to see that Trump gave a pep talk to the new FBI agents today, just to let them know that he has their back, and that his beef is with the agency's corrupted high ranking officials. It was a good move by Trump.

Old 12-15-2017, 05:50 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
Have Kushner, or Bannon been interviewed by team Mueller yet?
kushner yes ( reportedly in november ), bannon no.

Old 12-15-2017, 05:53 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1grin_g0 View Post
It was a good move by Trump.
really?

his little pep talk boils down to "you guys, whom i've never met, are great. it's the organization that you're now a part of that sucks."

Old 12-15-2017, 05:56 PM

16,761 posts, read 8,207,350 times
POTUS now using the Bill Clinton defense. No longer attacking the issue. Attack the Prosecutor.

POTUS an family are dirty and going down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies