Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2017, 07:25 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,710,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
\

Why do you guys keep bringing up Clinton I just find that so weird. No one mentions Clinton except Trump supporters. What is wrong with you guys lol

Why does the left keep bringing up global warming, social justice, and every fake story they can dream up, or pay for?

Clinton is the epitome of that very strategy that lost the leftists the last election. And yet you persist.

For as bad as Trump is (according to you), your candidate lost to him.......What is wrong with "you guys" that you have to have your nose rubbed in it, and then keep coming back to have your nose rubbed it in some more? Of course you don't find that "weird", do you?

LOL

CN
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2017, 08:25 AM

31,341 posts, read 14,173,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Trump has his own style of delivery. No one else should try this.
Although most sane people will agree with what he says, only the insane ones should try to say it this way. Read it aloud for best effect.

Late 2015 in South Carolina:
So Obama's always talking about global warming, that global warming is our biggest and most dangerous problem, OK? No, no, think of it. I mean, even if you're a believer in global warming, ISIS is a big problem, Russia's a problem, China's a problem. We've got lots of problems. By The way, the maniac in North Korea is a problem. He actually has nuclear weapons, right? That's a problem.
We've got lots of problems. We've got lots of problems. That's right, we don't win any more. He said we want to win. But we don't win anymore. We're going to win a lot - if I get elected, we're going to win a lot.

We're going to win so much you're all going to get sick and tired of winning. You're going to say, Oh no, not again. I'm only kidding. You never get tired of winning, right. Never.

But think of it. So Obama's talking about all of this with global warming and the - a lot of it's a hoax, it's a hoax. I mean, it's a money making industry, OK? It's a hoax, a lot of it. And look, I want clean air and clean water. That's my global - I want clean, clean crystal water and I want clean air. And we can do that, but we don't have to destroy our business, and we don't have to destroy -
And by the way, China isn't abiding anything. They're buying our coal; we can't use coal anymore essentially. They're buying our coal and they're using it. Now when you talk about the planet, it's so big out there - we're here, they're there, it's like they're our next door neighbor, right in terms of the universe.........
Trump To Remove Climate Change From List Of National Security Threats

Trump has now removed global warming from the list of national security threats. It should never have been there in the first place.
No question about it - Trump is entertaining - and he's dead on accurate about global warming AKA climate change being a problem. On the grand list of problems, global warming falls at somewhere around 100th.

Old 12-16-2017, 09:09 AM

51,616 posts, read 25,673,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Hillary Clinton is an embarrassment to you so you don't bring her up.
You couldn't be more wrong.

Clinton worked to get health care for children and then for everyone. She has been a strong advocate for education, particularly for women around the world and those with disabilities here in the U.S. ...

I'm proud of her and wish we had dozens more like her.

Republicans, with the support of Russian troll farms, have spread endless lies and conspiracy tales about her. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Old 12-16-2017, 10:09 AM

25,434 posts, read 17,121,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Nah, this one's his funniest speech (although I don't think it's intentionally funny, .........
"“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”---Donald J. Trump, July 19, 2016.........
It's true, now..
If you like speeches that have been written by 10 people, reviewed by another 15 and delivered by a speaker who has practiced in front of a committee, then you are not going to like Trump's off-the-cuff style.
And if you like Alan Greenspan, whose speeches must be translated and discussed before any real meaning may be mined from it, you won't like Donald Trump.
There will be no imperious chin lifting while turning his head slightly left (I must remember to turn my head slightly left, next time) to gaze over the audience and soak up the applause with Donald Trump. So if that sort of thing appeals to you, by all means turn the channel and find something more to your liking.

But you want to know what Trump thinks? Listen. He'll tell you. And that's a lot better then any recent president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies