Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2017, 09:46 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,067 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Best post in the thread so far.

What else the F.B.I. is not denying is that they spent money for this.

The number three guy at the doj hires his wife who works for Fusion gps to do research on Trump collusion with the Russians, at the same time that we know that Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation took $140,000,000.00 after allowing the sale of 20% of the US stockpile of Uranium.

That's treason.

That happened and yet Bruce Ohr's wife is hired who works for Fusion GPS, they come up with this dossier which is complete garbage, and that's the justification for wiretapping the Trump Organization.

This is a fraud perpetuated by the FBI and the department of justice to form a predicate based on this fake Dossier. People along the way will know where it came from, who paid for it, and how credible it was. It was used to unmask United States citizens, then it was used to form a Special Council that we are dealing with today that is staffed with the same people that crammed all this fake information through the system.

Then you've got Peter Strzok conversing with Lisa Page...

Lisa Page: you might have been meant to stay where you are because you're meant to protect the Country from that menace.

Peter Strzok: I can protect our country at many levels.

So when Trump wins, this "Insurance Policy"â„¢ goes into effect.

F the FBI. F the DOJ. F the Obama Administration. F the Clintons. F the h8erz.

Best post in the thread so far.

What else the F.B.I. is not denying is that they spent money for this.

The number three guy at the doj hires his wife who works for Fusion gps to do research on Trump collusion with the Russians, at the same time that we know that Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation took $140,000,000.00 after allowing the sale of 20% of the US stockpile of Uranium.

That's treason.

That happened and yet Bruce Ohr's wife is hired who works for Fusion GPS, they come up with this dossier which is complete garbage, and that's the justification for wiretapping the Trump Organization.

This is a fraud perpetuated by the FBI and the department of justice to form a predicate based on this fake Dossier. People along the way will know where it came from, who paid for it, and how credible it was. It was used to unmask United States citizens, then it was used to form a Special Council that we are dealing with today that is staffed with the same people that crammed all this fake information through the system.

Then you've got Peter Strzok conversing with Lisa Page...

Lisa Page: you might have been meant to stay where you are because you're meant to protect the Country from that menace.

Peter Strzok: I can protect our country at many levels.

So when Trump wins, this "Insurance Policy"â„¢ goes into effect.

F the FBI. F the DOJ. F the Obama Administration. F the Clintons. F the h8erz.

Add: The Hillary Clinton email scandal should be reopened.
Treason (from the Constitution) - Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court. The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

So there is no treason.

Don't you get tired of pushing the debunked Uranium One BS? Just for the fact that Hillary Clinton did not have authority to sign off on the deal, singularly or as part of the Department of State, or for the fact that a myriad of agencies and the POTUS needed to sign off on it.

And the "Steele" dossier is just that. A series of memos composed by former MI6 agent Christopher Steele. Fusion GPS paid for it, they did not create it.

And FBI agents can have personal opinions and can separate their personal beliefs from their jobs. It's called being a professional.

By your, and the recent GOP logic, Hillary Clinton didn't get a fair shake in the Benghazi hearings because the GOP held personal anti-Clinton views that were known before the hearings. Which still found nothing.

Not to mention the fact that Trump gave political contributions to the Clintons. So he must be in league with them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2017, 04:49 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Given that Holder falsified a warrant and judge shopped to spy on journalists, with Obama's knowledge, the corrupt federal agencies under Obama needed no evidence to violate people's rights.

How hard would it be to judge shop for a fisa warrant with fake data, holder and Obama set the precedent.

Because it is unconstitutional to use FISA courts to spy on Americans.
No one is being held accountable for that.

Old 12-18-2017, 05:18 AM

57,286 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Because it is unconstitutional to use FISA courts to spy on Americans.
No one is being held accountable for that.
If they have a reason for the warrants and they are approved by the various cabinets then they are not illegal. You don't have any specific examples other than Nunes conjecture from several months back. If this was the case do you ever wonder why Trump's FBI director didn't investigate, there is nothing there but that doesn't stop people from making up conspiracies.

Old 12-18-2017, 10:49 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I will if you will.

I apologize. I know better than to make broad general statements. I was thinking of the right in the Congress, who are complaining now. And both my senators.

FWIW, some consider me one the right. Go figure.
"I will if you will"

I try to.

If you read my posts I usually say, SOME, MOST, etc.

" I was thinking of the right in the Congress,"

AGAIN, NOT ALL of the right says those thongs.

Some, yes, most, I am not sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies