Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 03:20 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Dunno, man. My family lives in Scandinavia, most of my childhood friends, I travel there once per year, I read Norwegian, Danish and Swedish without a problem, I follow television from that part of the world. I think I may have a clearer view than stateside alarmists - particularly as I've seen them lie again and again.
I travel a lot and have seen the same thing. CNN goes for headlines over fact.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2017, 03:37 PM

6,474 posts, read 4,073,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
And yet, the Sweden Democrats have traded first place in the polls for the past couple of years. Surely the people of Sweden (except your "friends" who are probably like-minded multi-culturalists like yourself) have their finger on the pulse of something that you're missing.

Sweden has also moved to restrict the reporting of ethnic background of criminals. Sweden took in the equivalent of 2% of its entire population in just one year from cultures that are absolutely and diametrically opposite of everything Sweden purports to stand for.

There are grenade attacks in Malmo. Reports of police being unable to enter certain neighborhoods. Article after article of absurd results in criminal cases largely involving unprecedented sex and gang rape attacks of women by "southern" men......

"Stateside alarmists" are not subject to the self-imposed censorship from the land that LITERALLY is responsible for the phenomena known as "Stockholm Syndrome."
Finnish people are absolutely and diametrically opposed to Swedish culture? Better tell the Finns that, of is it Europeans as they putnumber immigrants from any Muslim country in Sweden. Stop your fearmongering and actually travel the world to the places you criticize.

Malmo which is supposed to be a Muslim hellhole had 10 Murders for a population of 300,000 in 2015, 11 last year.
Does Moines, one of the whitest large cities and one of the safest had 21 (20 year historic high) 2015 and 13 last year for a population of 200,000.
Swedish most dangerous, “Muslim infested” cities is safer murder wise than one of our safest cities. You guys make up stuff all the time, if Police are afraid to go into a neighborhood, that’s on Police as the average American suburb has more or just as many violent deaths per capita than the most dangerous city in Sweden.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...us-in-4-charts

Old 12-19-2017, 05:25 PM

1,896 posts, read 811,307 times
The geriatric army of the developed world and their soon to be enlistees are going to push out a giant fart before leaving.....

I fear boomers more than Muslims.

Old 12-19-2017, 07:22 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,745,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcthunder1945 View Post
The geriatric army of the developed world and their soon to be enlistees are going to push out a giant fart before leaving.....

I fear boomers more than Muslims.
Safe zone required against boomers. Maybe a safe zone can be created for you in Syria since you are not scared!

Old 12-19-2017, 09:54 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,634,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
That's completely off topic. The OP claimed that Sweden is raising its retirement age because they need more money to pay for crime and welfare of Muslim immigrants. That's completely untrue. If it weren't for immigrants in Sweden, Sweden's age structure would be even older than it is now, and they would have even more of a need to raise the retirement age, not less.
Not true at all .... because the massive influx of Muslim refugees (conveniently disguised by the innocuous term “immigrant”) come flooding into these poor deceived European target communities penniless, skill-less, home-less, with an ingrained disdain for the very people who are stuck with the costs for providing them food, shelter, jobs, healthcare, and entertainment. Sadly it seems, one of the most enjoyed forms of entertainment for these new comers is gang raping the young women of their host countries.

The financial costs to these societies, while hugely burdensome, pales in comparison to the virtual extinction level event that has been foisted upon them by the geo-social engineers. They don’t know it yet, but they are beginning to understand what hell has been deliberately unleashed upon them.

The issue of raising the age of retirement, be there any linkage or not, shouldn’t be very high on the list of concerns, when fundamental survival hangs in the balance.

Old 12-20-2017, 06:48 AM

17,291 posts, read 29,402,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Not true at all .... because the massive influx of Muslim refugees (conveniently disguised by the innocuous term “immigrant”) come flooding into these poor deceived European target communities penniless, skill-less, home-less, with an ingrained disdain for the very people who are stuck with the costs for providing them food, shelter, jobs, healthcare, and entertainment. Sadly it seems, one of the most enjoyed forms of entertainment for these new comers is gang raping the young women of their host countries.

The financial costs to these societies, while hugely burdensome, pales in comparison to the virtual extinction level event that has been foisted upon them by the geo-social engineers. They don’t know it yet, but they are beginning to understand what hell has been deliberately unleashed upon them.

The issue of raising the age of retirement, be there any linkage or not, shouldn’t be very high on the list of concerns, when fundamental survival hangs in the balance.

Look at all the poor "refugees" fleeing war! (Apparently only men between the ages of 18-40 are affected by these conflict zones. These guys aren't "economic" fortune seekers at all, are they?)

:::Makes it to Sweden:::

Old 12-20-2017, 07:01 AM

15,861 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Dunno, man. My family lives in Scandinavia, most of my childhood friends, I travel there once per year, I read Norwegian, Danish and Swedish without a problem, I follow television from that part of the world. I think I may have a clearer view than stateside alarmists - particularly as I've seen them lie again and again.
I just got back from a week in Sweden and share your sentiment.

Have some of these posters even left the US? Yikes.

Newsflash: Stockholm is still SUPER white. Don't get your panties in a knot about it, kids.

Old 12-20-2017, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
Finnish people are absolutely and diametrically opposed to Swedish culture? Better tell the Finns that, of is it Europeans as they putnumber immigrants from any Muslim country in Sweden. Stop your fearmongering and actually travel the world to the places you criticize.

Malmo which is supposed to be a Muslim hellhole had 10 Murders for a population of 300,000 in 2015, 11 last year.
Does Moines, one of the whitest large cities and one of the safest had 21 (20 year historic high) 2015 and 13 last year for a population of 200,000.
Swedish most dangerous, “Muslim infested” cities is safer murder wise than one of our safest cities. You guys make up stuff all the time, if Police are afraid to go into a neighborhood, that’s on Police as the average American suburb has more or just as many violent deaths per capita than the most dangerous city in Sweden.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a...us-in-4-charts

We aren't talking about the Finns. We are talking about your buddies from the Middle East and North Africa, who make up a majority of crimes, despite being just a fraction of the population - especially a majority of rape and sex crime perpetrators. In other words, as good as Sweden is now, it would be EVEN BETTER without the useless detritus floating up from Africa and the Middle East.

But what's a little child rape and increase in grooming gang sex crimes? Who cares if 85% of gang rapes in Sweden are done by "migrants" (Not FINNS, btw).

That's an acceptable price to pay for this ****ing diversity fetish in a country that DOES NOT NEED AND NEVER NEEDED "enrichment" from backwards, stone-age, garbage countries in the first place? Make no bones about it: Sweden got where it is today as a safe, social paradise BECAUSE it didn't have the "diversity" that hampers other countries. Now they feel guilty about it, but this is of course the same country that gave us the term "Stockholm Syndrome" and has a high suicide rate. Nobody said they were mentally stable in their own minds.

The truth can be found in places the Swedish media cannot control, and it comes from all directions. From buried official reports, to first hand accounts of Swedish police officers, to independent investigations:

Are There No-Go Zones in Sweden? Police Identify Dozens of 'Vulnerable Areas' Rife With Criminality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pochreLwrQs

https://www.rt.com/news/401512-swede...e-no-go-zones/

https://www.infowars.com/swedish-jou...in-no-go-zone/

https://www.thelocal.se/20171219/fiv...medium=twitter

https://www.facebook.com/peter.sprin...30?pnref=story

All reputable sources indicate that a majority of sex crimes in Germany, Sweden, etc. are caused by migrants. They also show that migrants commit a DISPROPORTIONATE amount of serious crime. If only we could be absolutely certain that only the supporters of this migrant tide and THEIR daughters could be the only victims! But alas, it's usually people like you and politicians - far away from ground zero and unaffected - who play the #refugeeswelcome game.

And for WHAT? What benefit to Europe? More consumers? More welfare cases? (Only 15% of migrants to Germany since 2015's wave are actually even working).

Europe needs to adopt what Austria is putting in place: Seize their phones, seize their money. Make sure they KNOW that the gravy train is temporary and that they WILL be sent home. They are NOT wanted and NOT needed in a continent that already has 25% youth unemployment. NOTHING of value comes from their cultures. It should be self-evident given the fact that the countries they come from haven't contributed anything of value to humanity's advancement for 500 or more years.

Old 12-20-2017, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
I just got back from a week in Sweden and share your sentiment.

Have some of these posters even left the US? Yikes.

Newsflash: Stockholm is still SUPER white. Don't get your panties in a knot about it, kids.

LOL - "I was a tourist for a week, so I know what's going on."

When people visit New York, Paris or London, they also tend to stay in the tourist zones - the center-cities. They don't venture to the outer boroughs and suburbs.

There's a reason why the Sweden Democrats hit first place in the polls this year, and have otherwise jockeyed for first for the past few years. They are essentially a single-issue party.... and they have surged in popularity in just a couple years. Same thing in Austria. In Germany the AFD has entered parliament. But nooooo..... nothing to see! Austrians must be voracious readers of Breitbart!

OBVIOUSLY people who LIVE THERE apparently are having a bit of different experiences than you. Otherwise they wouldn't be gaining popularity. But go on... tell us about your vacation in Stockholm and how that makes you an expert on what the police have to deal with on a day to day basis in Malmo and other heavily migrant neighborhoods where grenade attacks and gang fights between rival countrymen are common. In SWEDEN!

Old 12-20-2017, 07:23 AM

15,861 posts, read 21,441,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
LOL - "I was a tourist for a week, so I know what's going on."

When people visit New York, Paris or London, they also tend to stay in the tourist zones - the center-cities. They don't venture to the outer boroughs and suburbs.

There's a reason why the Sweden Democrats hit first place in the polls this year, and have otherwise jockeyed for first. They are essentially a single-issue party.... and they have surged in popularity in just a couple years. Same thing in Austria. In Germany the AFD has entered parliament. But nooooo..... nothing to see! Austrians must be voracious readers of Breitbart!

OBVIOUSLY people who LIVE THERE apparently are having a bit of different experiences than you. Otherwise they wouldn't be gaining popularity. But go on... tell us about your vacation in Stockholm and how that makes you an expert on what the police have to deal with on a day to day basis in Malmo and other heavily migrant neighborhoods where grenade attacks and gang fights between rival countrymen are common. In SWEDEN!
I was there on a work trip meeting with scientists (largely foreign), universities, the Jewish community, and businesses all across the Stockholm metro. I've also lived in Scandinavia as well as a so called "no-go zone" in London (the East End). Wore the same Star of David through it all and got less crap about it (as in, well, none) than I do traveling to other regions of the US.

I also have a lot of friends there, including an Israeli-Swede who does express some concerns about migration and the rising tide of antisemitism. You know what he's more afraid of? Antisemitism getting swept into the rising tide of nationalism. Look at what just happened in Poland.

You know what they say about assumptions, doll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies