Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 10:25 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Jewish identity is a matter of blood, not religion. And you can find Jewish authors, like Benjamin Ginsberg, who explain that the revolution in Russia was a Jewish thing. None of this stuff would be controversial if not for a concerted PR effort by the many media outlets owned or controlled by the Jewish community.
You can find authors that say many things. While many Jews were a part of the Russian Revolution, there are mainly non-Jews involved. The Revolution was not particular to Jews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2017, 10:28 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
I think they v e been suspected of eliminating presidents as well.
And not in a good way.

Old habits....

Old 12-22-2017, 10:43 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,589,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambler123 View Post
Ah, a thread about the worthless man-child Trump... that turns into paranoia about how the Jews are going to take over everything.

Stay classy, City Data forums!
The irony being that Trump has Jews in his family, some of the people in his cabinet are Jews, and he may be the most pro-Israel president in US history as no other US president has given Israel a direct veto over US foreign policy, yet antisemitic bigots still love him more than they loved other US presidents. Not to mention that Trump has publically credited the Rothschilds for helping him to become wealthy and has declared them to be his oldest and closest friends. You'd think they'd HATE Trump for those things...

Old 12-22-2017, 11:00 PM

4,713 posts, read 3,469,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dechatelet View Post
Anything is an impeachable offense if you can sell it that way.

I've removed the beer summit from my list, but talking down America while overseas strikes some of us as treason.
What about talking own America while IN America? Duh...Donald.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:03 PM

10,829 posts, read 5,432,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
I asked the question first. Either answer it or don't respond to my post again. If it was an anti-White hate group, why does it list hate groups that hate Whites?
Because it condemns groups that defend whites.

I defend whites, and I would -- if I formed a like-minded group -- be condemned by the SPLC.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Jewish identity is a matter of blood, not religion. And you can find Jewish authors, like Benjamin Ginsberg, who explain that the revolution in Russia was a Jewish thing. None of this stuff would be controversial if not for a concerted PR effort by the many media outlets owned or controlled by the Jewish community.
Well said.

You don't have to look for a conspiracy. It's all right out there, in the words of the Jews themselves.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Because it condemns groups that defend whites.

I defend whites, and I would -- if I formed a like-minded group -- be condemned by the SPLC.
The New Black Panther Party and the Nation of Islam claim to protect Blacks. And yet those groups are listed as hate groups. Voz de Aztlan claims to defend Mexicans, and SPLC lists them as a hate group too.

To me, it sounds like you have a problem with a group that condemns the KKK, Neo-Nazis and anyone that calls for racial separatism.

Myself particularly, I don't defend any particular group. I am about what is right and what is wrong. Racial and ethnic hatred of any kind is wrong, period. I don't do racial separatism. I would have been one of the persons back in the day campaign for integration and an end to Jim Crow.

Old 12-22-2017, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
To me, it sounds like you have a problem with a group that condemns the KKK, Neo-Nazis and anyone that calls for racial separatism.
What's wrong with racial separatism?

It sounds like people being free to make their own decisions to me.

Last edited by dechatelet; 12-23-2017 at 12:04 AM..

Old 12-22-2017, 11:22 PM

Quote:

What is wrong? This is America. If we are all Americans here, why should it matter what race you are? Furthermore, why are you defending such a concept?

This is what I know. This nation has a history of bigotry and racial separatism, and alot of it was back up by law. Where I live, there were laws against interracial marriage. It took the Supreme Court to strike down such a law. Being free to make their own decisions? If that was the case, why were there laws to enforce racial segregation?

Old 12-22-2017, 11:46 PM

Quote:

One more question for you. What exactly do you want in terms of this country and things like race?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies