Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 06:22 PM

3,923 posts, read 3,645,956 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
I’m loving how much Trump has helped elect Democrats across the country in his first year. Next year will be even better!
I'll give you one piece of advice. Turn off CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and any other major network you watch, and go do some actual research for yourself. Don't use WaPo, New York Times, etc. Actually go and look into what has really been going on over the last year. Use non-partisan sites, which only focus on real numbers, without all the political nonsense. For one minute, drop your useless "I hate Trump" banner and actually see what's going on in our country. Near record growth, massive job creation, low unemployment, less people on welfare, more manufacturing, new construction booming (this is my business)....the list goes on and on. And the predictions for next year are even higher than expected. Your hate is misplaced and ridiculous. Stop behaving like mindless automatons just parroting whatever the media served you today. There are all sorts of great things happening in the US that NO NEWS OUTLET WILL REPORT ON!!! No one said you have to like the president. But you could at least have the decency to recognize the positive influence many of his policies have had on our country. How can you let your hate blind you entirely? I'm sorry, but the level of hatred many of you have for this man is honestly and obviously clouding your judgment. I know a lot of people had it out for Barack Obama, but I don't remember ever seeing this level of utter and complete disdain for everything the man did. I know I didn't feel that way. I mean, there were things the man did that I did not agree with, but I never despised the man and I did applaud a few things he did while in office. And the reason for that is I did not just decide to hate him completely and not pay attention to anything laudable he might actually have done. I'm sorry, but your complete hatred just doesn't make sense to me. And I don't see how it can make sense to any of you either.

Old 12-19-2017, 06:22 PM

6,512 posts, read 7,547,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CultureChange80 View Post
I'm smart enough to separate the social media tweets from his policies
Nah, you're trying to play CD forum goers as fools.

Old 12-19-2017, 06:23 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,748,990 times
President Donald Trump has tried, for the last year, to pass Conservatism, but a couple in his party prevented all that.

I wanted Ted Cruz as President, but so far Trump is doing about the same as I would expect.

Old 12-19-2017, 06:31 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,330,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
They're really Vladimir Putin threads. He just loves his boyfriend.
I think it's his boy toy not boyfriend!

Old 12-19-2017, 06:34 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,184,775 times
Quote:
It's pretty amazing for a guy who is brand new to this. He's been much more conservative than Reagan so far. Would be something If we forget about Reagan because of him
This video is the only proper response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QinW84zvbBI

Old 12-19-2017, 06:41 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,768,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reads2MUCH View Post
I'll give you one piece of advice. Turn off CNN, MSNBC, FOX, and any other major network you watch, and go do some actual research for yourself. Don't use WaPo, New York Times, etc. Actually go and look into what has really been going on over the last year. Use non-partisan sites, which only focus on real numbers, without all the political nonsense. For one minute, drop your useless "I hate Trump" banner and actually see what's going on in our country. Near record growth, massive job creation, low unemployment, less people on welfare, more manufacturing, new construction booming (this is my business)....the list goes on and on. And the predictions for next year are even higher than expected. Your hate is misplaced and ridiculous. Stop behaving like mindless automatons just parroting whatever the media served you today. There are all sorts of great things happening in the US that NO NEWS OUTLET WILL REPORT ON!!! No one said you have to like the president. But you could at least have the decency to recognize the positive influence many of his policies have had on our country. How can you let your hate blind you entirely? I'm sorry, but the level of hatred many of you have for this man is honestly and obviously clouding your judgment. I know a lot of people had it out for Barack Obama, but I don't remember ever seeing this level of utter and complete disdain for everything the man did. I know I didn't feel that way. I mean, there were things the man did that I did not agree with, but I never despised the man and I did applaud a few things he did while in office. And the reason for that is I did not just decide to hate him completely and not pay attention to anything laudable he might actually have done. I'm sorry, but your complete hatred just doesn't make sense to me. And I don't see how it can make sense to any of you either.
I love Trump. He’s been a godsend for Democrats.

Old 12-19-2017, 06:43 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,934,056 times
Quote:
It's pretty amazing for a guy who is brand new to this. He's been much more conservative than Reagan so far. Would be something If we forget about Reagan because of him
Oh Look, another Trumpling, great news.............yeah!

Old 12-19-2017, 06:49 PM

15,945 posts, read 12,282,765 times
He's fine. The compromised tax cut is fine and cuts a lot of peoples taxes while only increasing those of the upper class in high tax states. It will add to the debt but honestly I've never cared about the debt. The left has lost my credibility because of all the blatant lies and trolling they engage in not that I'm a huge fan of the right either but he's done fine so far. He hasn't done a whole lot and I'm a big fan of gridlock so....

Old 12-19-2017, 06:51 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,004,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Agree. He's actually a way better President than even a reality show host-star.

Boy, Obama and hezbulah, yikes.

Let the h8rz start in 3-2-1...
Anybody is better as a reality show host so you are right here.

Old 12-19-2017, 06:52 PM

4,488 posts, read 1,642,537 times
Trumps newest yellow toupee has nearly blown off his head in the wind lately, must be why he’s now wearing a baseball cap when speaking outdoors.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies