Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 09:40 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,733,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanst530 View Post
HA, good one....
I think it speaks more to how low the bar has fallen, and that there are no trustworthy news sources on the right, than anything else. I mean seriously, name one. It's impossible. Nat'l Review, IBD, WSJ, Fox, all blatant propaganda. And the fact that there's only a handful of them in the first place leaves basically no intellectual diversity among right-leaning sources.

All LA Times has to do to surpass them is to show up, basically.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2017, 09:55 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
Obama put a face of shame on America. Trump made it ok to be great again. Confidence up.

Old 12-20-2017, 10:15 AM

18,759 posts, read 11,796,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Yes, I agree. Thank you Obama for giving us an economy that continues even today. Glad to see you guys see it too.

With a little luck, Donald Trump will be able to keep that going, and not ruin it.

Oh I don't know. Trump is magical and made the stock market soar in just a few moths, created all the jobs, and made everything right in the country with his magic wand and fairy dust.

Okay, back to reality and yes I was being sarcastic. Low information rhetoric at it's finest. It's great timing for Trump to be in office having inherited a record setting bull market. He wastes no time in taking credit for it either. Just like he sells his name to big towers that some else builds.

Old 12-20-2017, 11:56 AM

11,788 posts, read 5,795,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Do conservative news outlets like Fox news want their viewers to know all the facts?

Did Fox news report the 100+ times the stock market hit all-time record highs while Obama was in office?
Note to President Trump: The stock market has hit an all-time high in 30 of the last 54 months - CNNPolitics

In 2009 the unemployment rate was 9.9%.
In 2016 the unemployment rate was 4.7%.

Did Fox news report report Obama cutting the unemployment rate by more than 1/2?
https://www.thebalance.com/unemploym...y-year-3305506
https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...mployment-rate

From 2007-2010 the number manufacturing jobs plummeted. But while Obama was president manufacturing job numbers turned around and had constant and steady increases. Did Fox news report this?
https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES3000000001

ex.ex.

And Trump blames Obama for many things as well.

Trump blames Obama for town hall protests and security leaks - BBC News

Trump hopes to shift blame to Obama for opioid crisis | MSNBC

Trump blames Obama for Russian attack he doesn't believe happened | MSNBC

Trump Says Obama Colluded and Obstructed Over Russia to Help Hillary Clinton

Trump Openly Blames Obama For Otto Wambier's Death | Crooks and Liars

Trump Blames Obama, Not His Support Of Nazis, For Worsening US Race Relations

Video: Donald Trump blames Obama for some leaks - Videos - Neosho Daily News - Neosho, MO - Neosho, MO

Trump Blames Obama and Hillary for Isis - Story | MyHighPlains

The news was focused on Russia. Then Trump accused Obama of spying on his campaign - LA Times

"Trump blames Obama administration for allowing Russian lawyer in US."
Trump blames Obama administration for allowing Russian lawyer in US | TheHill

Trump blames Obama for Trump Jr.’s troubles
https://thinkprogress.org/trump-blam...-9a0f888a0e6e/

"Trump Blames Obama for MS-13’s Growth"
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-roots-n747826

"President Trump blames Obama for Flynn-Russia payments scandal"
President Trump blames Obama for Flynn-Russia payments scandal - NY Daily News

"Trump blames Obama for crisis in Syria"
https://www.usatoday.com/videos/news...ria/100144486/

What anti-growth policies and anti-free market rhetoric did Obama create?
Guess you don't watch Fox as they more than once reported about how well the stock market was doing and gave Obama credit. Yes they were critical of Obama but also gave him kudos if he deserved it - I myself never thought he deserved it because in my eyes the good he did didn't outweigh the bad.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies