Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 06:43 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times

Advertisements

Papa johns pizza not that bad imo, but Ive never met many pizzas I didnt like, a little too much dough for some, but personally I think their dough tastes great, it has a slight sweet taste to it.

Overall though, small non-chain pizza places usually have the better pie. Jets would be an exception though, They are very consistent with pizza quality.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:52 AM

8,081 posts, read 6,958,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
Surrrrre you do...
Is it good pizza?

The last time I ate food from there I was appalled at the low quality canned garbage they were serving.

Old 12-22-2017, 06:54 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yeah, like they care about the 37 white supremacists, excuse me "nationalists" out there. Meanwhile BLM, and Antifa have thousands, and thousands of domestic terrorists actually committing violence, and destruction.
It`s racist to think that a black life matters as much as a white life?

Old 12-22-2017, 07:26 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Really wasn’t hard to understand, not sure what to tell you.

What a terrible argument.

How many deaths have been caused by those other groups? Zero.

Rioting and looting? You mean the same thing people do after winning a championship or pumpkin festival? Lol, how sadistic.

Meanwhile, only one group has committed an act often done by ISIS.

LOL!

Hilarious considering all the people who boycotted the NFL because of players kneeling.
There is a big BIG difference. Respect for the flag and anthem and what they stand for is not necessarily linked to any particular political affiliation AND watching a TV show is not "shopping" it's entertainment.

When said entertainment that was for years apolitical becomes insulting and/or hyper-political/divisive people will turn the channel as it has ceased being entertaining. Kind of like all the awards shows in Hollyweird have become...

Old 12-22-2017, 07:33 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,008,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I want a good burger and have no interest in the politics of management.

Wish they would expand to my neck of the woods.

Papa John's founder has a long, long history of shooting his mouth off and it impacts franchisees.
This is where he makes/made his mistake and why he should shut up.<bold> If they were all company stores it'd be a different story as it'd only hurt him and his company...

Old 12-22-2017, 07:40 AM

37,170 posts, read 19,194,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
This is where he makes/made his mistake and why he should shut up.<bold> If they were all company stores it'd be a different story as it'd only hurt him and his company...
As long as he sits on the BOD it will continue to hurt the company.

Old 12-22-2017, 07:46 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
It`s racist to think that a black life matters as much as a white life?
Only problem is black lives do not matter to black lives matter.

It is a scam title to recruit white guilt liberals and bumper sticker level others.

Yes indeed BLM is a terrorist organization who emboldens followers to kill cops in retaliation for a few headline cases that live on as symbols based on lies and misleading information. Science deniers who ignore statistics and give not a darn to wholesale black lives being lost on a daily basis in places like Chicago.

Old 12-22-2017, 07:47 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
What company asks people not to buy its product?

What a world we live in.

Last edited by dechatelet; 12-22-2017 at 08:04 AM..

Old 12-22-2017, 07:52 AM

10,829 posts, read 5,435,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
Remind me, who was it that ran down civilians with a car this year?
You tell us.

I don't know a thing about the young guy, other than that his car was attacked.

Quote:
And who was sentenced for shooting 5 people at a BLM protest?
Who was blown up by a robot bomb after assassinating six Dallas cops?

Oh yeah, a BLM guy.

Who assassinated two NYPD cops?

Oh yeah, a BLM guy.

Score card: 1 death possibly caused by some random guy we know nothing about vs. 8 assassinations by terrorists embraced by the Left.

Last edited by dechatelet; 12-22-2017 at 08:46 AM..

Old 12-22-2017, 08:27 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,470,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Only problem is black lives do not matter to black lives matter.

It is a scam title to recruit white guilt liberals and bumper sticker level others.

Yes indeed BLM is a terrorist organization who emboldens followers to kill cops in retaliation for a few headline cases that live on as symbols based on lies and misleading information. Science deniers who ignore statistics and give not a darn to wholesale black lives being lost on a daily basis in places like Chicago.
Around these parts it`s the gun/criminal lobby who plants crazy ideas in the heads of cop killers. This triple cop killer said it was because Obama was coming for his guns. Lies and misleading information? You bet.

https://www.alternet.org/story/13559...ller%27s_rage/

Seriously though, the NRA did not tell Poplawski to murder police officers and neither did BLM.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies