Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2017, 05:38 PM

7,474 posts, read 7,028,805 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phma View Post
What branch of service did the last president, who hated the military and did everything to weaken it, serve in ?

Lets not sequester the evidence.
You do realize that a right-wing controlled Congress triggered the sequester as part of their whiny "debt is going to kill us all!" ploy, right? You know, the same right-wingers who now consider debt a wonderful thing as they pass a pay-day loan scam tax reform to give out bribes to people to vote for Trump.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2017, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCbaxter View Post
And then trump calmed a storm with a wave of his hand, raised the dead and fed the multitudes with 2 fish and five loaves of bread.
Let us not forget the hair! All of the men who were bald were given orange hair by the power of Trump! And he spoke to the masses in simple terms that they could understand. And he told them who to hate, and they went out and did so. And upon the 2nd day, Trump traveled back in time, defeating Obama in WW3, before returning as the ghosts of Christmas past, present, and yet to come. And upon the 3rd day, he returned to life, as both Santa Claus and the Christ-child, for before him, Obama had banned Christmas from the world. But Trump taught us how to say "Merry Christmas," and it was good.

Old 12-21-2017, 05:45 PM

34,278 posts, read 19,349,739 times
On one hand....good! He should visit these folks.

But on the other hand...The guy dodged the draft, and lied about bone spurs to avoid it. He is a coward. And yes, I say lied. I have bone spurs, they get worse as you age. I joined the military when I was 17, and my bone spurs got bad enough to finally be noticed when I was 30. By the time I hit 45 the amount of time I have seen him on his feet during the campaign would have debilitated me. His feet are fine.

Old 12-21-2017, 05:45 PM

26,560 posts, read 14,427,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
What a fantastic human being.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-q...nded-war-vets/

Bush Visits Injured Soldiers at Walter Reed

glad trump did it. on this event he is on par with his predecessors.

Old 12-21-2017, 05:47 PM

45,676 posts, read 23,984,067 times
Oh I'm so glad Trump made sure there were cameras -- we wouldn't want to miss a chance of seeing Trump being a real human being.

Old 12-21-2017, 05:47 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,394,929 times
I wonder if Trump told the veterans that he too is a warrior because his own Vietnam was his war with venereal disease.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deA6MMXSjCg

Old 12-21-2017, 05:48 PM

18,984 posts, read 9,063,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-q...nded-war-vets/

Bush Visits Injured Soldiers at Walter Reed

glad trump did it. on this event he is on par with his predecessors.
Yes, on par. Think the OP will concede that virtually every president before Trump did this as well?

Probably not. He thinks Trump walks on water. Like all cultists do.

Old 12-21-2017, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Yes, on par. Think the OP will concede that virtually every president before Trump did this as well?

Probably not. He thinks Trump walks on water. Like all cultists do.
Yep. Trump has been granted powers of everything from time travel - he's responsible for the recovery that happened during Obama's years in office - to rewriting history itself by being the "first president" to do things countless others have done. A couple of threads over, we're also to believe he also IS the spirit of Christmas and the cause for people - supposedly - wishing everyone "Merry Christmas!" this time of year?! This is pure, cult-level reasoning at this point, and some sad part of me wonders if the cultists won't actually try to create a true religion around Trump at some point... ugh...

Old 12-21-2017, 05:53 PM

8,467 posts, read 6,867,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
https://www.dailywire.com/news/24979...mpression=true

What a fantastic human being. After miraculous victories at home and at the UN his kind personality is selflessly sacrificing his time for our men and women.

GOD BLESS Trump and his Family, MAGA!!!!!!!

Sarah Huckabee is on City-Data?

Old 12-21-2017, 05:54 PM

26,560 posts, read 14,427,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
Think the OP will concede that virtually every president before Trump did this as well?

Probably not.
of coarse not.

how can trump be "fantastic", "miraculous" and "selflessly sacrificing" when his actions, at their very best, are simply average.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies