Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 10:34 PM

25,231 posts, read 16,929,539 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
I'd rather have someone like an 11 year old as president than someone who is extremely careless mishandling classified material.
I would rather have someone fit for the office, too bad neither Party presented one, maybe next time, or not.

Old 12-23-2017, 12:14 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
I've always thought Trump was closer to 13 than 11, but Bannon knows him better than I do.

But Trump is 70. That's a long time to stay a child, so a couple of years of childhood either way makes no difference.
Actually, he is 71 years old.

Old 12-23-2017, 01:08 AM

20,758 posts, read 8,562,401 times
I read the entire article and recommend it even though I disagree with some of his (Gabriel Sherman's) interpretations. When I read Bannon's quip about Trump acting like an 11-year old I knew he was joking and also knew the Loony Left doesn't understand Bannon's and Trump's dry humor. They desperately cling onto anything they can spin into a negative story about Trump. So predictable.

Old 12-23-2017, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry-Koala View Post
A few of Trump's unfulfilled promises:

His beautiful wall will be 35 to 40 feet, or 50 feet, or higher, and he will force Mexico will pay for it starting on day one of his presidency.

He will show us his tax returns. He will bring back coal jobs in West Virginia and manufacturing jobs in Michigan. He will fix the inner city of Baltimore, will balance the budget, protect Social Security, take care of veterans, create targeted child care tax credits, cut the number of tax brackets, declare China a currency manipulator, keep those Carrier jobs in the country.
I can tell where you get your 'news' from. Wall prototypes are already built in San Diego. Breitbart had videos of them several months ago so do a Search. Coal jobs are back in PA and WVA, and I think the number of manufacturing jobs was 40,000 last I heard -- I knew I should have written it down! Veterans Administration has been overhauled -- making lots of changes that no administration has done for decades. Social Security is untouched. Number of tax brackets have been cut. You probably will pay no federal tax since you don't earn enough You can read the tax bill on a dedicated GOP website. Google it.

You are shockingly uninformed, dear. Start reading the DailyCaller,Breitbat or watching Fox News, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, listen to Rush Limbaugh. Opposition media is censoring your news. How do you feel about that? You have NO CLUE what has been happening in this country. Maybe take some medical marijuana before reading the White House website and watching their youtube channel showing everything that has been done. Otherwise your head will explode.

Merry Christmas!

Old 12-23-2017, 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Good grief! To defend his appearance, he might want to claim to be a raging alcoholic....or a heroin addict .
Hillary is the raging alcoholic according to John McCain who often drank with her. She drank him under the table.

Old 12-23-2017, 08:25 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,702 times
First called a moron by your own secretary of state and now, an 11 year old by your former chief strategist. These are Trump's own top people saying this. Those too slow and gullible to know before should pay close attention now.

Old 12-23-2017, 08:27 AM

3,046 posts, read 2,382,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
I read the entire article and recommend it even though I disagree with some of his (Gabriel Sherman's) interpretations. When I read Bannon's quip about Trump acting like an 11-year old I knew he was joking and also knew the Loony Left doesn't understand Bannon's and Trump's dry humor. They desperately cling onto anything they can spin into a negative story about Trump. So predictable.
How is the left spinning a negative story about Trump when Bannon is directly quoted as calling him an 11 year old? The left are the not the desperate ones here.

Old 12-23-2017, 08:39 AM

13,684 posts, read 9,003,085 times
Here is what I imagine:

Mr. Bannon, after the article is published, calls Mr. Trump, and states: Mr. President, I did not call you an eleven year old child.

Mr. Trump: Relax, Stevo, I know it is fake news and that you would never demean me.

All is happiness.

Yet, what will be telling is the next week or two. Donald JOHN Trump is well-known for having a thin skin. He may tell someone that he does not believe the unflattering remarks (Tillerson, Kelly, etc.), but in his mind the statements will peculate, until he lashes out on Twitter.

In short, Mr. Trump readily believes in slights. He also readily believes in praise. He is a curious man, Donald JOHN Trump.

Old 12-24-2017, 01:13 AM

You Loonies have no sense of humor and didn't even read the article written by one of your tribe. Tells me you are posting according to Media Matters latest talking points. That's why your so called comedy shows are tanking. Boring! A self destructive bunch.

Old 12-24-2017, 03:13 AM

2,078 posts, read 1,027,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Good grief! To defend his appearance, he might want to claim to be a raging alcoholic....or a heroin addict.

Bannon looks exactly how PSH (may he rest in peace) looks today, I’m sure.

You're not allowed to appearance shame. How many times must we tell you. Appearance is a spectrum you can literally change your appearance just by thinking it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies