Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 09:07 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalMilford View Post

It would seem "those who hate Trump" could be described as "most people" accurately.
LOL. Dear we already know how CNN reports on Trump. But I'll indulge you.

Did you forget this. They claimed to speak for the people too.

2016 President Forecast | Nov 8 2016 | Huffington Post

Comedy gold. Why you guys still continue to believe them without question is beyond me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2017, 09:08 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,562,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
Yes, I want him to play golf, pass more laws, and undo more of Obama's executive actions... I like the persistent winning and your persistent whining... if you think you are winning, thats great... keep thinking that... whatever gets you through the day...
If you like persistent whining, I recommend you read trumps tweets. That should satisfy your daily dose of whine.

Old 12-22-2017, 09:15 AM

7,480 posts, read 6,262,592 times
For all the “Butt Hurt”, folks, here your are

https://www.preparationh.com/medicated-wipes-coupon-1

Old 12-22-2017, 09:23 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,737,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You can't speak for "most people".
Sure I can. Seen his global approval ratings?

Old 12-22-2017, 09:24 AM

4,765 posts, read 3,733,181 times
It is clear to see who the folks are that have forgotten that Trump promised to work , work , work after castigating Obama for golfing roughly 10x less in 8 years than he has done in 1 year.

I agree he should golf more! He cannot get into trouble or screw anything up if he is preoccupied with leisure. As an added bonus he might get walloped in the cranium with an errant ball or develop skin cancer from too much sun. Win/win

Seriously though, who wants a guy with senile dementia making decisions anyhow?

The problem with executive actions is, you can't complain when the next guy does the same, thus circumventing the will of the people. Wise folks avoid setting such precedent, it eventually comes around to bite you on the arse.

You cannot accuse Trump of wisdom, but he does have a substantial arse.

Old 12-22-2017, 09:24 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
Sure I can. Seen his global approval ratings?
So you parrot a pollster who creates a non-scientific poll. LOL.

There are 7.3B people on this globe. How many did they ask?

Yeah I thought so.

Why you guys continue to believe these jokers, without question, is beyond me.

Old 12-22-2017, 09:26 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,528,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
<>Local governments pay, too
The trips aren't just costly to federal agencies. Local governments, whose officers are often tasked with protecting the President during his visits, saddle expenses as well.<>
Who mixed your metaphors for you this morning?
While any President moves anywhere the local get hit up for security. Nobody wants the blame for another Dallas. Trump at least goes to a place where security is possible for an island.

Old 12-22-2017, 09:38 AM

91 posts, read 49,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
All the Presidency has been to that worthless lazy slime-ball is a paid vacation!
You mean going to his homes is a vacation?

BTW he takes no salary, so it's not actually "paid".

I tried to remember if President Obama went home much but then I remembered he didn't actually have a home during his office, so that wasn't informative.

Perhaps people and the Liberal media can stop complaining about what he actually does otherwise.

Is there some time of system they're using for tracking? Like deducting all the meetings and hosting of foreign dignitaries that he does there? Some type of deductions for working at 3AM? Some type of PTO?

Old 12-22-2017, 09:40 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,463,616 times
And they are some big beautiful properties too

Plus Trump Organization employs thousands aka provides a livelihood for thousands.

What business did Obama and Clinton operate? Oh yeah speech making businesses and book making. Doesn't employ too many..

Old 12-22-2017, 09:44 AM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
He deserves to see his properties as often as he wants to. He continues to keep his campaign promises and is moving the country forward without taking a salary.
He's turning out to be one of the best Presidents in my lifetime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies