Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 06:18 PM

7,800 posts, read 4,400,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
I meant the primary. It was Ron Paul.
I went back and clarified it.
Are you sure about that? Ron Paul had some good ideas and some looney ones.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 06:22 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Looks like Nikki Hailey has destroyed any future chance of becoming the President. I love how 128 counties of the UN gave Hailey and Trump the proverbial middle finger. I used to like her but now she is just become another Trump stooge. Oh how far she has fallen in just a short time.

Old 12-23-2017, 07:04 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,674,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
The number of right wing viewers is the only thing keeping their ratings up.
That is sorta funny - and true! This 64 yo doesn't watch a single show....not one....of any that are mentioned on here.

When a big election comes around I will watch Hardball. He's been around forever and is from my hometown near where I live - so I can relate and keep up.

Old 12-23-2017, 07:09 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Looks like Nikki Hailey has destroyed any future chance of becoming the President. I love how 128 counties of the UN gave Hailey and Trump the proverbial middle finger. I used to like her but now she is just become another Trump stooge. Oh how far she has fallen in just a short time.
Agreed, I had thought of her as a Republican I could support. Not anymore. I didn't know her price was so low.

Old 12-23-2017, 07:14 PM

3,006 posts, read 2,630,056 times
I took great pleasure in watching the U.N. condemn the U.S. and basically telling Trump and Haley to blow it out their ass. This administration is an embarrassment.

Old 12-23-2017, 07:21 PM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pemgin View Post
I took great pleasure in watching the U.N. condemn the U.S. and basically telling Trump and Haley to blow it out their ass. This administration is an embarrassment.
So you would side with a bunch of corrupt dictators against your own country? I think there is a word for that. Finally, an Administration that is holding them accountable.

Lots of America hate from the Progressives. Guess it is chic to you guys.

Old 12-23-2017, 07:27 PM

3,006 posts, read 2,630,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
So you would side with a bunch of corrupt dictators against your own country? I think there is a word for that. Finally, an Administration that is holding them accountable.

Lots of America hate from the Progressives. Guess it is chic to you guys.
Check how many of our allies and democratic countries voted to condemn the Trump administration's declaration. I don't blindly side with the United States when its clearly wrong. There's a word for people who do.

Old 12-23-2017, 07:28 PM

3,519 posts, read 2,822,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
What was sad was seeing America being destroyed by a would-be dictator who was raised in a 3rd world country, who set out to "fundamentally transform" America into a nation much like those which so many of our ancestors fled for the freedom and liberty that our Founders gave us, and that the Statue of Liberty stands for.

Obama was not the "leader of the free world;" he hates our freedom and that which the United States stands for. He spent his life plotting how to take America down. He was raised by a communist mother and father. Why else would he have made the statement, "We are just five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America!" And all his ignorant followers, clueless as to what he meant, cheered.

President Trump is no bully. But he does stand up for America, and he isn't going to be cowed by the enemies of freedom, those who gladly take our dollars, but when given the chance, vote against our interests; bigots, who are haters of Israel and Jews, who wish to see Israel wiped off the map.

The bully in the world today is the "little rocket man," whom our President is standing up to, after many years of appeasement by weak men like Barack Obama and Bill Clinton (who gave them their nuclear capability).

It's about time we had a real President again, like Donald Trump, who will not let America be bullied by this useless organization called the "United Nations." Horse manure! This useless body does nothing to "unite" anybody. They do the work of Satan.

And people like Joe Scarborough aid and abet our enemies with their anti-Trump rhetoric.
This just shows how indoctrinated you are to right wing talking points.

Trump won't even call out Putin on interfering with our elections, or anything else. If anyone hates America, it's Trump.

Old 12-24-2017, 04:29 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,265,634 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
You sound like a globalist. Me - I'll stick to being a nationalist, America first kind of guy. Israel is been a long time ally of ours, while the Palestinians have not.

8 other counties did vote with us, and we thank them for their support.

Old 12-24-2017, 04:33 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,306,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
The OP needs to see the vote was 128-9,Nikki is wrong as is trump,he is making this country a joke!
No, she is not wrong, and neither is President Trump. And the joke is this body called the U.N., not America.

President Trump and Nikki Haley are not making America a joke ...they are restoring America and restoring our previous standing as it was before the "apology tour" (lasting eight long years) of Barack Hussein Obama, an "outsider" if there ever was one. Obama hates America, and he hates Israel, a learned hatred, taught him by his Muslim upbringing.

The bigotry, the hatred, that exists in the U.N. toward Israel, and the support for her enemies, who seek her destruction, is shameful for a body that was supposed to promote peace in the world. That so much of our tax money goes to support this illegitimate body is disgusting and indefensible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies