Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 06:25 AM

459 posts, read 375,991 times

Advertisements

In the end Trump's Twitter feed is to trigger democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2017, 07:28 AM

1,940 posts, read 1,028,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudduck View Post
In the end Trump's Twitter feed is to trigger democrats.
That comment plays right into why his childish Twitter addiction to start controversy is why he is unfit for president.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:32 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Hillary still lost fellas. you'll need to face that truth someday ...take your time...

Trump is still a lying con-man, you'll need to face that truth someday.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:34 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Trump was the best choice in 2016, you'll need to face that truth someday.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:38 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post

The truth is they can't handle the fact that he's a con man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Trump was the best choice in 2016, you'll need to face that truth someday.

No he wasn't you could of wrote someone in and we would of still been better of without Trump in office.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:59 AM

2,828 posts, read 824,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad3 View Post
Trump abolished EPA regulations that stop millions of Americans from being exposed to cancer causing chemicals.
Trump team gutting EPA when we need it most | TheHill

Trump abolished EPA regulations that stop developing children from getting birth defects.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ashing-the-epa

Trump abolished EPA regulations that stop 100,000's of women from getting breast cancer.
EPA won

Trump abolished EPA asbestos regulations that stop 100,000's of Americans from getting cancer.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trumps-...tances-review/

Trump abolished EPA clean air regulations that stop 4,500 Americans from dying each year.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1b767342b279

Trump abolished a EPA drinking water safety regulation, and now the safety of 117 million Americans drinking water is at risk.
https://www.ewg.org/release/trumps-e...k#.WiS2k7anHIU

Trump abolished EPA regulations that would lower workplace exposure to silica and beryllium, two commonly used minerals linked to debilitating lung diseases.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/justcap.../#702c451d64bf

Trump abolished a EPA regulation that outlawed a pesticide that is being found in our food, air and drinking water. And human and animal studies show that this pesticide damages the brain and reduces I.Q.s while causing tremors among children, and it causes cancer. And now this chemical can freely enter our food and water supplies.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...on-agency.html

ex.ex.

Because of Trump's EPA changes your family and friends now have higher chances of getting cancer and having children with birth defects.
You do realize most of the EPA regulations are unnecessary and cost us millions.

Old 12-24-2017, 08:33 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I'm not talking about a map because cities are way more populated than rural areas. That's why Virginia has been turning blue...because of northern Va. Show me an actual poll where Trumps ratings are high.
In case you didn’t notice, the map I posted was a county-level map of the US electorate. In every one of the red counties, Trump’s “ratings” (in this case, actual vote totals) exceded Clinton’s. There will be another electoral poll in 2020. Until then, THIS IS THE ONLY POLL THAT COUNTS.

It’s called representative democracy. Deal With It.

Old 12-24-2017, 08:40 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
In case you didn’t notice, the map I posted was a county-level map of the US electorate. In every one of the red counties, Trump’s “ratings” (in this case, actual vote totals) exceded Clinton’s. There will be another electoral poll in 2020. Until then, THIS IS THE ONLY POLL THAT COUNTS.

It’s called representative democracy. Deal With It.
You seem to forget that there is another Poll in 2018, and when talking Red and Blue it is not limited to trump and whomever, it has a lot to do with whom We the People as Individual Voter actually elect, meaning Congress. Never be so smug in winning that you believe the tide cannot turn the other direction. Oh, and a reminder; 48% of the electorate did not bother voting in the last election, I seriously doubt that will be the case the next few elections.

Old 12-24-2017, 08:46 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,624,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Obama will probably go down in history as being one of the greatest presidents ever. He was intelligent, articulate, well spoken, well mannered, a great sense of humor and a damn good singer lol He actually cared about our country. He wanted everyone to have healthcare. The ACA was not perfect by any means but it has actually helped millions. He never lashed out at the press or anyone for that matter. All presidents are insulted but they take it like a man and shrug it off because that is their job. I miss his presence and calmness in times of need. He was always truly sincere

Not after what Jeff Sessions has found.
Obama directed all the agencies to be used against political opposition, starting with the IRS. He used the power of the NSA, FBI, IRS, and the FISA courts to spy on the Romney Campaign, in the same way he did Donald Trumps campaign.
Obama was the key to turning this nation more Communist as the Constitution was not recognized.

Old 12-24-2017, 09:06 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
You seem to forget that there is another Poll in 2018, and when talking Red and Blue it is not limited to trump and whomever, it has a lot to do with whom We the People as Individual Voter actually elect, meaning Congress. Never be so smug in winning that you believe the tide cannot turn the other direction. Oh, and a reminder; 48% of the electorate did not bother voting in the last election, I seriously doubt that will be the case the next few elections.
I am probably the least smug person you will ever meet. And I am well aware that change is inherent in politics. I did not vote for Trump. I do not like Trump. But I am not so delusional that I take opinion polls seriously as indicators of anything more than the eternal mutability of the public.

My post presented facts. Yours expresses your beliefs, doubts, and wishes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies