Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 10:02 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,617,602 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Then why are you so concerned about Mueller? Why do you want him out?

McCabe proved he should have never been there in the first place. The FBI went after a man, not a crime and they used fake documents to frame innocent people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2017, 10:04 AM

6,927 posts, read 6,936,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
If it is so phony, why did you get so Triggered?
You think Mueller can stay on, as he is under investigation?

Happy New Years Surprise!
Mueller will have to step down to save the integrity of the FBI.

Sessions directs prosecutors to investigate Uranium One and Clinton Connections
Yeah, right. Fox. Says it all, although not at all truthfully.

So any negative response to your posts is because someone got "triggered"?

Did you ever consider that you just might be dead wrong and that's why your post is not getting universal accolades?

Oh, I forget - I've been triggered.

I need to go put the ham in the oven now.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado Rambler View Post
Yeah, right. Fox. Says it all, although not at all truthfully.

So any negative response to your posts is because someone got "triggered"?

Did you ever consider that you just might be dead wrong and that's why your post is not getting universal accolades?

Oh, I forget - I've been triggered.

I need to go put the ham in the oven now.

The topic alone, TRIGGERED you to take the time to respond about me and not the subject, did it not?
Yes, you were TRIGGERED.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:12 AM

20,702 posts, read 12,532,093 times
Quote:
Does it have to be. Mueller IS UNDER INVESTIGATION for corruption.
You think the ethics committee is going to allow him to continue?

That is like McCabe Investigating Hillary's e-mails after she paid him off, with $700,000.

Of course, you know that is wrong, but go ahead with your fantasy if it makes you feel better.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:18 AM

5,993 posts, read 3,733,362 times
Quote:
McCabe proved he should have never been there in the first place. The FBI went after a man, not a crime and they used fake documents to frame innocent people.
Again, nothing's been proven. If anything, this is all made up because the Republicans know Mueller is onto something and they want him out before the **** hits the fan. Simple logic.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:21 AM

Quote:
There is no investigation any longer after McCabes 2-day testimony.
The fake Dossier was the entire premise for the Special Council in the first place.
McCabe said, "the only thing they can verify in the Dossier, is that Carter Page, went to Moscow" and that is it.

They used that to go after a man and not a crime. Used that to spy on a political party opposition during an election to control the world.

It is all over but the crying for you guys. The tables have turned, and it is your time in the barrel.
While the most salacious allegations in the dossier haven't been verified, its broad assertion that Russia waged a campaign to interfere in the election is now accepted as fact by the US intelligence community. CNN also reported earlier this year that US investigators have corroborated some aspects of the dossier, specifically that some of the communications among foreign nationals mentioned in the memos did actually take place.
Mueller's team met with Russia dossier author - CNNPolitics

Because Trump said it was fake doesn't make it true. Haven't you noticed that he lies more than he tells the truth? Of course not.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:23 AM

Quote:
That has been revoked!
I bet it burns your but to discover this today, before Christmas.
I bet you were not expecting a gift like this.
What has been revoked?

Old 12-24-2017, 10:27 AM

26,639 posts, read 36,717,994 times
Yawn. Always so amazing how so many CD posters have mysterious sources of information concerning what's going on behind the scenes on the national stage.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:27 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,381,135 times
Quote:
I have to wonder why you guys sources of news wish to keep you in the dark.
Heck, I thought we were all on the same page and already knew this stuff, as involved in everything Trump as you are.

Sessions opens investigation into Uranium One, Mueller to step down.

I have to wonder WHY the InfoWars crowed makes up thread titles like "Mueller gone!" when the cited article only says Beauregard's gonna look into something.

Just WHERE does the cited article state "Mueller to step down" as you allege?

Old 12-24-2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna-501 View Post
While the most salacious allegations in the dossier haven't been verified, its broad assertion that Russia waged a campaign to interfere in the election is now accepted as fact by the US intelligence community. CNN also reported earlier this year that US investigators have corroborated some aspects of the dossier, specifically that some of the communications among foreign nationals mentioned in the memos did actually take place.
Mueller's team met with Russia dossier author - CNNPolitics

Because Trump said it was fake doesn't make it true. Haven't you noticed that he lies more than he tells the truth? Of course not.

The only truth in the Dossier that McCabe could confirm, was that Carter Page went to Moscow. That is it. that is the entire reason a special council was called to destroy Donald Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies