Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 05:02 PM

39,856 posts, read 26,482,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Have to say.

He did look quite foolish. Nominee for the Darwin Awards.

Hopefully a broken hip will teach him that nothing good comes from preaching hate behind a mask.
Exactly. Rather it's Fafa or some KKK or BLM thug, it would be equally...well, I don't know if I want to say funny, but at least satisfying.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-24-2017, 05:05 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Soy boy wearing the spandex with pink panties was much whiter than the so called “white supremacists”. The go to preferred slander word of the leftist. Look before you leap. Literally
Possibly why he kept his body covered and is now incensed that the Portland Police revealing his identity. Some might ask him about those pink panties.

Of course police reports are a matter of public record.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:09 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Isn't running around with a concealed weapon, like that Antifa member was doing, in fact illegal in a place like Portland?

Kinda proves how those kind of laws really work, doesn't it.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:17 PM

17,597 posts, read 17,629,777 times
Regardless of political belief I feel no sympathy for any adult running into the street and getting hit by a vehicle if the person wasn’t responding to some emergency (being chased or rushing to a rescue). Seen far too many idiots locally who try to cross busy roadways outside of crosswalks and lighted intersections. They do this at night while wearing dark clothing and the driver is almost always blamed.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:26 PM

25,689 posts, read 18,773,845 times
Oh look a Darwin Award honorable mention.

Note to those who want to enslave your fellow citizens and control their minds: do not run onto busy streets out in front of fast moving vehicles. Duh. The ghost of Lenin isn't going to save your ass from getting ran over.

Side note: the big mouth states that having a march for Christianity is lacking in basic decency toward others and offensive because others may not agree with said philosophies. Yet marching and spouting off communistic collectivist bilge is not lacking in basic decency and not offensive to others because they may not agree with said philosophies. What sort of a diseased mind cannot see the hypocrisy and double standard there? What sort of idiot cannot see that he is doing the exact same thing?

If you believe what you were spouting off you WOULD NOT even be there, dullard. And you never would have been ran over. I suspect Mr. Handkerchief has the philosophy of "It's Only Okay If I Do It."

Last edited by ChrisC; 12-24-2017 at 05:38 PM..

Old 12-24-2017, 06:16 PM

14,848 posts, read 8,202,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
If you believe what you were spouting off you WOULD NOT even be there, dullard. And you never would have been ran over. I suspect Mr. Handkerchief has the philosophy of "It's Only Okay If I Do It."
He also said that they have an "obsession with freedom of speech", which proves that "they want to hurt people". So in essence, he seems to be advocating to take away their freedom of speech, by force(IE violence).

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
I'd feel really stupid if I took pleasure in others' misfortunes.
Is there never a time in which a man can be happy that someone actually got what they deserved? If you're happy a bully got beat up, does that make you a psychopath?

Old 12-24-2017, 06:30 PM

25,555 posts, read 17,256,908 times
Quote:
Well, I guess ya just don't know what's funny when you see it.

The effeminate little jerk was spouting pseudo intellectual nonsense and got his ass wiped. Actually I do feel sorry for the driver of the pickup; he could not possible have known what an a-hole the pedestrian was. I hope it didn't ruin his day.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:37 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
Quote:
I’m sure you will smile if Trump is impeached.

Old 12-24-2017, 07:40 PM

5,101 posts, read 2,047,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
Well, I guess ya just don't know what's funny when you see it.

The effeminate little jerk was spouting pseudo intellectual nonsense and got his ass wiped. Actually I do feel sorry for the driver of the pickup; he could not possible have known what an a-hole the pedestrian was. I hope it didn't ruin his day.
Yeah but what if it was a bigger vehicule like a medium-duty truck?

Old 12-24-2017, 07:43 PM

4,657 posts, read 4,116,410 times
I hope the truck was all right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies