Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-30-2017, 09:21 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,059,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
The thing I don't like about a wall is, when the tables are turned and Democrats in total totalitarian mode, the wall will be used to keep us in.

Treating the symptoms and never addressing the cancer, will eventually kill you anyway.
Get rid of all incentives to come here illegally.
Seizure of all assets, personal and business, including stockholders, of those companies that are exploiting illegal alien parasites and undercutting Americans.
Clarify the 14th Amendment to be addressing Freemen and the children of and not anyone and everyone born here.
It's not going to happen. Ever. Never.

There are books that have been written that revolve around globalism and this is all playing out right before our very eyes.

All these "myths" and so on and turning out to be entirely true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westcoastforme View Post
Simple. End birthright citizenship to illegals

It doesn't matter at this point. Even if they ended it, the lie we European-Americans were sold/told has already begun to spread like cancer - we will be minorities in the very country our ancestors gave everything and told would not see its ethnic composition altered significantly.

From now on Anglos should pull that little Ted Kennedy nugget/LIE about how the composition of this country would not change at all. It makes my blood boil!

Old 12-30-2017, 10:44 AM

62,708 posts, read 28,894,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Blame the people who hire them

Oh I see, the illegals themselves are blameless? Are they dragged over the border kicking and screaming and forced to work here? They don't know that using a fake or stolen SS is a felony or at least against the law? How about working for cash aka tax evasion? They are just as much to blame as the employers who hire them.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:45 AM

23,814 posts, read 14,944,195 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post

There are books that have been written that revolve around globalism and this is all playing out right before our very eyes.

It doesn't matter at this point. Even if they ended it, the lie we European-Americans were sold/told has already begun to spread like cancer - we will be minorities in the very country our ancestors gave everything and told would not see its ethnic composition altered significantly.

From now on Anglos should pull that little Ted Kennedy nugget/LIE about how the composition of this country would not change at all. It makes my blood boil!
You can spend time pissed at the Champion of Chappaquiddick or learn who else screwed us. There is plenty of blame to go around.

My favorite culprit are business owners who will employee illegals, pay millions in fines and still stay in business.

At the time that immigration law was passed, I was against it. But IMO nobody had a clue about the future amount of illegals crossing the border.

In the end, the enemy is us. We patronize the businesses who hire the illegals. A donut place in my town was fined abut 1.5 million for hiring and illegals. They were so badly treated they filed a complaint with the EEOC and won. Not one of their stores closed. The donuts are still selling. For years the biggest political donator in Texas was a home builder. He was also a big employer of illegals. The company still builds and sells houses. BTW, the University of Texas says at least 1/3 of the construction workers in Texas are undocumented.

Our government has been under total control of both parties a couple of times since the law was passed. None of them located or sent home the people who over stayed their visas. If one wants to enter the USA they can have a GPS implanted in their thigh as far as I am concerned.

The law could be changed today. Americans who are against illegal immigration can stop supporting those who hire them today.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:50 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,561,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Oh I see, the illegals themselves are blameless? Are they dragged over the border kicking and screaming and forced to work here? They don't know that using a fake or stolen SS is a felony or at least against the law? How about working for cash aka tax evasion? They are just as much to blame as the employers who hire them.
If people speed and you are unhappy about it or they litter in the park, you get the police to enforce the law. We have had lax immigration enforcement for 30 years or more going back to the 1980s

So you blame the speeders (aka the people just trying to feed themselves) ? Put the blame where it lies - with Congress and Federal Law enforcement. The mess we have is entirely of their making.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
You can spend time pissed at the Champion of Chappaquiddick or learn who else screwed us. There is plenty of blame to go around.

My favorite culprit are business owners who will employee illegals, pay millions in fines and still stay in business.

At the time that immigration law was passed, I was against it. But IMO nobody had a clue about the future amount of illegals crossing the border.

In the end, the enemy is us. We patronize the businesses who hire the illegals. A donut place in my town was fined abut 1.5 million for hiring and illegals. They were so badly treated they filed a complaint with the EEOC and won. Not one of their stores closed. The donuts are still selling. For years the biggest political donator in Texas was a home builder. He was also a big employer of illegals. The company still builds and sells houses. BTW, the University of Texas says at least 1/3 of the construction workers in Texas are undocumented.

Our government has been under total control of both parties a couple of times since the law was passed. None of them located or sent home the people who over stayed their visas. If one wants to enter the USA they can have a GPS implanted in their thigh as far as I am concerned.

The law could be changed today. Americans who are against illegal immigration can stop supporting those who hire them today.
Globalists, in short. Can't expound on it too much without getting in trouble here.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Those who are crying about illegal immigrants taking the Jobs of Americans.

Yes, I agree with you 100% that, "Americans first"

But I tell you what, one of the biggest problems many jobless Americans face is NOT the lack of jobs, or illegal immigrants, but it's the drug test they can't pass.

If a jobless person (whether legal or illegal) wanted a job, they would find it. As they say, "Where there is a will, there is a way."

And now, some states are enforcing drug testing before they put you on welfare - now that will make the matters even more worse. A spike in crime rate is the least to be expected. Homelessness and burden on public healthcare are a couple of others to look for.

I have seen many Mexicans in the work force and I don't know whether they are legal or illegal, and I do know that they are big into drinking beer BUT none seem like a drug addict and/or a meth head. They all work extremely tough jobs that druggies won't be able to do in a million years.

My biggest problem is the criminals and gangs - and what makes matters worse is that deporting them doesn't work very well. You deport them 20 times and they will come back 20 times.

Not sure what would the wall cost and how effective would it be but IMO, perhaps illegals criminals who are convicted of major and severe crimes should be handed with capital punishment.

This would send a strong message accross our borders that we got enough of our own aholes and we don't want anymore - and neither our prisons have anymore space nor are we ready to spend our money in providing free housing and three hot meals a day while we imprison your sorry butts into our country.

The mostly dysfunctional off springs of these illegals alien crimianals will remain a challenge to deal with as they are born U.S. citizens. What to do with them? Many will naturally go into drug dealing and other crimes to make a living because that's all what they have seen.

Really? Who do you think were doing all those jobs for a fair wage before millions of cheap illegals flooded our border and replaced them by working for less? Were they all druggies?

Nowadays you can't get many blue-collared jobs unless you speak Spanish and work cheap.

Old 12-30-2017, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
If people speed and you are unhappy about it or they litter in the park, you get the police to enforce the law. We have had lax immigration enforcement for 30 years or more going back to the 1980s

So you blame the speeders (aka the people just trying to feed themselves) ? Put the blame where it lies - with Congress and Federal Law enforcement. The mess we have is entirely of their making.
They sold us lies - passed legislation based on LIES. There is no way around that. The country we see today is a complete farce and, in my opinion, built on illegalities.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:00 AM

42,766 posts, read 26,048,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kool Keeth View Post
Wow, that's some post. You are really worried about America not being lily white, aren't you? What do you think will happen when you are a minority...will you have to sit in the back of the bus, drink out of white only water fountains, will your kids be forced to attend failing schools, will you be rejected for jobs?

Old 12-30-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post

No one has the right to feed themselves by taking food off the table of the rightful citizens of this country (stealing their jobs and taxes), breaking the law and taking from others what doesn't belong to them. Americans have families to feed also. It's a myth that most illegals coming here are starving anyway. They are just as much to blame as the employers and our government. They aren't the innocent parties in this.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
Wow, that's some post. You are really worried about America not being lily white, aren't you? What do you think will happen when you are a minority...will you have to sit in the back of the bus, drink out of white only water fountains, will your kids be forced to attend failing schools, will you be rejected for jobs?
We were lied to. How hard is that for you to understand? Need me to repeat it?

Quote:
Ted Kennedy declared:

“First, our cities will not be flooded with a million immigrants annually. Under the proposed bill, the present level of immigration remains substantially the same…

Secondly, the ethnic mix of this country will not be upset… Contrary to the charges in some quarters, [the bill] will not inundate America with immigrants from any one country or area, or the most populated and deprived nations of Africa and Asia…

In the final analysis, the ethnic pattern of immigration under the proposed measure is not expected to change as sharply as the critics seem to think… The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs.”

That, sir, was a LIE.

Now, what will I do? We'll see what this country turns into (Zimbabwe part 2???) down the road, though I won't likely be alive to see it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies