Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2017, 11:23 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,117,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No, there is no physical evidence; you made all that up
There are many evidences of all of it but you won't acknowledge it. On the other hand the only evidence of Russia collusion is a dossier made up for the Clinton campaign.
Even Pelosi and other Dems have admitted NOTHING has been found...no evidence!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2017, 11:26 AM

5,110 posts, read 7,137,361 times
Quote:
Wait, isn't the Russian collusion accusation a Democrat baby?
Huh?

Quote:
psst, my taxes are going down
LOL. Yeah, you're taxes are going down just as soon as the carried interest loophole (the only specific campaign trail tax policy change actually articulated by trump) is repealed...

Old 12-27-2017, 11:29 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,587,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
There are many evidences of all of it but you won't acknowledge it. On the other hand the only evidence of Russia collusion is a dossier made up for the Clinton campaign.
There is no evidence. Obama isn't gay, his wife isn't a "tranny", etc.

Turn off the Breitbart and InfoWars

Old 12-27-2017, 11:30 AM

5,479 posts, read 2,117,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joep View Post
huh?

Lol. Yeah, you're taxes are going down just as soon as the carried interest loophole (the only specific campaign trail tax policy change actually articulated by trump) is repealed...

*your

Old 12-27-2017, 02:01 PM

2,953 posts, read 5,292,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC1984 View Post
Well, when all this began the Trump campaign said there was no cooperation or contacts with Russia. Since then, there have been 31 verified and acknowledged (By Trump's team) contacts with Russia, including meetings, emails, a proposed secure line to the Kremlin, and all that is Michael Flynn (Dude and his son should have T-Shirts made saying Russia 'R Us).

If people think there is fire there, it's because lies are the surest evidence of smoke.

Old 12-27-2017, 02:06 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWhopper View Post
Well, when all this began the Trump campaign said there was no cooperation or contacts with Russia. .......

If people think there is fire there, it's because lies are the surest evidence of smoke.
Why don't you give us the exact quote from Trump, in context, that you are talking about.

Ahh yeah I thought so.

The only smoke is a smokescreen being blown out by the Democrats still sore from being beaten so badly in 2016.

Old 12-27-2017, 02:14 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Well, when all this began the Trump campaign said there was no cooperation or contacts with Russia. Since then, there have been 31 verified and acknowledged (By Trump's team) contacts with Russia, including meetings, emails, a proposed secure line to the Kremlin, and all that is Michael Flynn (Dude and his son should have T-Shirts made saying Russia 'R Us).

Exactly. Why all the lies from the Trump campaign?

Trump campaign keeps moving the goalposts as follows ~
~ There was no contact with Russia to
~ Ok, there was contact (a LOT)
~ But there was no collusion . . . and finally,
~ Collusion isn't illegal.

And two folks have already been indicted.

Old 12-28-2017, 11:59 AM

2,953 posts, read 5,292,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why don't you give us the exact quote from Trump, in context, that you are talking about.

Ahh yeah I thought so.

The only smoke is a smokescreen being blown out by the Democrats still sore from being beaten so badly in 2016.
Quote:
After Mr. Trump was sworn in, he could not escape questions about Russia. At a Feb. 16, 2017, White House news conference, a reporter asked Mr. Trump, “Can you say whether you are aware that anyone who advised your campaign had contacts with Russia during the course of the election?”

“No,” Mr. Trump said. “Nobody that I know of. Nobody.”
- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/u...ns-russia.html
Quote:
“You know you can talk all you want about Russia, which is all a you know, fake news fabricated deal to try and make up for the loss of the Democrats.”
— President Trump, in a news conference, Feb. 2, 2017
Quote:
Hope Hicks, who was Trump’s campaign spokeswoman and now serves as the White House communications director, denied that there were contacts with “any foreign entity during the campaign.”
Yeah, you ask for a quote then say "Ahh yeah I thought so." without ever letting the opposing poster provide the requested quote. And unlike however you spend your time, I don't live on boards to troll people with opposing views. And I am not a democrat and Trump is no Republican. I am cool with the tax plan so far, but am pretty sure he had no input on that, the senate and house Republicans crafted that bill. Otherwise, you are welcome to follow your embarrassing con-man into the punchline of history. Thanks for destroying the Republican party on your way out. it will take a while, but hopefully they revive this party not into the Party of Stupid, Party of low-character, or Party of people who don't take responsibilities for their own problems, and create a party that provides intelligent solutions to the problems of all Americans and doesn't rush to judge others who do not believe like them.

I remember Reagan and Bush running on a platform of character, now Republicans have become a party of Palin, Ted Nuggent, and Roy Moore. Con-men (and women), hate mongers, and ideas no deeper than a bumper sticker. People who support those personalities are not the "Git 'r done" Republicans, they are the "here's your card" Republicans.

Now go suckle up to Hannity, who looks like a human thumb and should, considering how far up Trump's posterior he is.

Old 12-28-2017, 12:05 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:

no, no, no..WRONG. They said there was no ILLEGAL contact with the Russians, as in during the election. They admitted all day long that they were in contact with numerous foreign countries including Russia from the beginning like ALL transition teams do.

Old 12-28-2017, 12:07 PM

13,899 posts, read 6,440,051 times
Quote:
Yeah, you ask for a quote then say "Ahh yeah I thought so." without ever letting the opposing poster provide the requested quote. And unlike however you spend your time, I don't live on boards to troll people with opposing views. And I am not a democrat and Trump is no Republican. I am cool with the tax plan so far, but am pretty sure he had no input on that, the senate and house Republicans crafted that bill. Otherwise, you are welcome to follow your embarrassing con-man into the punchline of history. Thanks for destroying the Republican party on your way out. it will take a while, but hopefully they revive this party not into the Party of Stupid, Party of low-character, or Party of people who don't take responsibilities for their own problems, and create a party that provides intelligent solutions to the problems of all Americans and doesn't rush to judge others who do not believe like them.

I remember Reagan and Bush running on a platform of character, now Republicans have become a party of Palin, Ted Nuggent, and Roy Moore. Con-men (and women), hate mongers, and ideas no deeper than a bumper sticker. People who support those personalities are not the "Git 'r done" Republicans, they are the "here's your card" Republicans.

Now go suckle up to Hannity, who looks like a human thumb and should, considering how far up Trump's posterior he is.
You're funny. Wrong but funny nonetheless
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies