Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 04:29 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,866,449 times

Advertisements

At least he voted for them anyway. Even though he only voted for it if they increased the welfare credits people will recieve having more and more children.

Republican Senator Marco Rubio Says Corporate Tax Cuts

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/29/marc...-too-much.html

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/115.../53363-mbr.pdf

They don't collect much anyway it seems as only 1 billion of the 445 billion dollars collected in 2017 was corporate income tax so I wonder why they don't roll out the red carpet and eliminate it all together.

Liberal Rubio didn't seem to mind the huge run up in federal debt for $2,000 child tax credits which much of it being refundable which means more and more people who are living paycheck to paycheck will have more children just for the refundable tax credit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2017, 04:31 PM

3,909 posts, read 2,123,635 times
Funny, everyone that has issue with Trump is now a Liberal. Sounds to me Trump followers are creating a cult. Hitler garnered similar support in Germany.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:30 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,630,750 times
Rubio is a POS. This guy is a showboater. I’ve never seen a guy who loves his face time on TV like Rubio. He is ineffective and has overstayed his welcome.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:32 PM

3,221 posts, read 1,739,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
Funny, everyone that has issue with Trump is now a Liberal. Sounds to me Trump followers are creating a cult. Hitler garnered similar support in Germany.
Yup, cult of personality

Old 12-30-2017, 07:35 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
I get called a liberal here all the time. It’s hilarious. Also hilarious is all the talk about RINOs. Maybe,just maybe, all the people pointing to all of the “RINOs” should remember there are 3 pointing back at you, so to speak.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:41 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,866,449 times
Interesting, how Rubio insisted on refundable child tax credits so the kid's mommy can stop by the coffee shop for her latte paid for by the child tax credit in the morning. This off course at the expense of future increases in federal debt.

It's more important for businesses to have healthy balance sheets so they can hire as opposed to a refundable tax credit that in many cases will be used for cigarettes and candy.

I think it is more important for businesses balance sheets to be healthy with low corporate taxes as opposed to the refundable tax credits credits which in many cases will be used for sugary latte's, cigarettes, alcohol, cookies, cakes and ice cream.

They should eliminate corporate income taxes all together as it just double taxation. We just saw the generous $1,000 to $1,500 bonuses that employees will get due to just a small corporate tax cut. Imagine, how generous those bonuses would be for the employees from top to bottom if they did away with corporate income tax.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/22/trum...an-passes.html

Old 12-30-2017, 07:45 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,114,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Interesting, how Rubio insisted on refundable child tax credits so the kid's mommy can stop by the coffee shop for her latte paid for by the child tax credit in the morning. This off course at the expense of future increases in federal debt.

It's more important for businesses to have healthy balance sheets so they can hire as opposed to a refundable tax credit that in many cases will be used for cigarettes and candy.

I think it is more important for businesses balance sheets to be healthy with low corporate taxes as opposed to the refundable tax credits credits which in many cases will be used for sugary latte's, cigarettes, alcohol, cookies, cakes and ice cream.

They should eliminate corporate income taxes all together as it just double taxation. We just saw the generous $1,000 to $1,500 bonuses that employees will get due to just a small corporate tax cut. Imagine, how generous those bonuses would be for the employees from top to bottom if they did away with corporate income tax.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/22/trum...an-passes.html
You think people need a child care credit for lattes? Geez. Child care can be expensive. I have a part time job. I try to do as much of it as I can from home since a sitter costs about 2/3 of my pay. It’s worse for many people who can’t work from home, pay more, etc.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:47 PM

32,071 posts, read 15,072,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
At least he voted for them anyway. Even though he only voted for it if they increased the welfare credits people will recieve having more and more children.

Republican Senator Marco Rubio Says Corporate Tax Cuts

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/29/marc...-too-much.html

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/115.../53363-mbr.pdf

They don't collect much anyway it seems as only 1 billion of the 445 billion dollars collected in 2017 was corporate income tax so I wonder why they don't roll out the red carpet and eliminate it all together.

Liberal Rubio didn't seem to mind the huge run up in federal debt for $2,000 child tax credits which much of it being refundable which means more and more people who are living paycheck to paycheck will have more children just for the refundable tax credit.

Do you honestly think people say...oh let's have another kid for the refundable tax credit Many just don't believe in birth control because of their religion, no matter how poor they are.

Old 12-30-2017, 07:58 PM

5,772 posts, read 3,225,043 times
Default Interesting Observation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtnluver8956 View Post
You made an interesting observation. The Sturmabteilung (SA) were primarily drawn from the German (blue collar) working class and the unemployed. They were also known as Hitler's brown shirts. They were Hitler's tough guys. Interestingly the SA adopted a philosophy of Strasserism. Strasserism was a hatred of Capitalism. Strasserism brought the SA into conflict with the SS. The SA lost. Fascism in Germany reached its final form, a union between industry and the government.

If one watches FOX news with a critical eye, the agenda of America's organized billionaires is very close to its philosophy of conservatism. Government and industry?

Old 12-30-2017, 08:10 PM

4,627 posts, read 3,397,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Rubio is a POS. This guy is a showboater. I’ve never seen a guy who loves his face time on TV like Rubio. He is ineffective and has overstayed his welcome.
Trump is the showboater in chief. Pageantry and ceremony is all that numskull cares about.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies