Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2018, 12:37 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focused Husbandad View Post
Same as most politicians...he has been grossly irresponsible with his power, tongue, and mannerisms. The impact on me (US), is the polarization and false validation of values, thinking, and aggression for generations to come. He has made doing what you want, how you want, when you want okay...for the most serious of matters.

On the flip side, he has done a great job of getting the country to finally talk about issues. It really is a blessing in disguise we should take advantage of. Hopefully, there is a defection from normal politics and people wake up to see the total bs in having parties. It makes absolutely NO sense and conditions people to think narrowly and not listen.

Oh and he has given us a case study for marketing. Dude is genius here...he commands the method, language, and attention. Even his “Rocket Man” and “Sloppy Steve” become feel-goods for his base and entertainment to say the least. A more visible idiot is in the White House...so really no change.

How has he harmed you? That was the question.
Has he harmed or taken your liberties as Reagan, Clinton, Bush & Obama did?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2018, 12:37 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,183,485 times
I do not hate Trump. He is unfit to be President. He has degraded the office, the country, and he has put us in grave danger. It is important to hold our elected officials accountable. But since there is no light at the end of the tunnel, this POTUS just needs to go back to reality TV and screwing up businesses not the freaking US of A.

As for the photo of the confederate flag - I don't care. These two will only be newsworthy when one or both are sent to prison.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:43 PM

46,261 posts, read 27,074,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Pot meet kettle. Once again no difference in the two parties.

Other than this one post.....you only call one party out....

Old 01-07-2018, 12:44 PM

1,949 posts, read 3,862,782 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
How has he harmed you? That was the question.
Has he harmed or taken your liberties as Reagan, Clinton, Bush & Obama did?
Tell me EXACTLY how Obama harmed you or took your liberties! Be specific!

And no, being sad that your president was black does not count!

Old 01-07-2018, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
That is because most of the countries problems back then were Bush's fault.
Cannot have it both ways.....if the left hates it now, but supported it prior....why can we not bring that up?

Old 01-07-2018, 12:45 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,596,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
I do not hate Trump. He is unfit to be President. He has degraded the office, the country, and he has put us in grave danger. It is important to hold our elected officials accountable. But since there is no light at the end of the tunnel, this POTUS just needs to go back to reality TV and screwing up businesses not the freaking US of A.

As for the photo of the confederate flag - I don't care. These two will only be newsworthy when one or both are sent to prison.

What has he screwed up?
There wasn't much left to screw up.

In record time, it looks like the nation went from sketchy & stagnant, to full confidence.
Record after record being set.
Did you know, Black American unemployment was close to 50% under Obama and food stamp applicants the greatest it has ever been and rising at the rapidest pace ever.
Trump, the lowest Black American unemployment in the nations history, unless you want to call bondage employment and food stamp recipients is dropping fast.

Last edited by BentBow; 01-07-2018 at 12:58 PM..

Old 01-07-2018, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Funny how the die hard Trumpists call everyone lefties if they don't praise Trump. Even when the person isn't a Democrat and doesn't lean left.

And they blame everything negative on the left, even when it has zero to do with the left. Blaming the left is their default deflection on everything because they don't have any other defense.

Trump is blaming the Wolff book on the left although the book is quoting Trump's Republican WH staff. Who is crazy enough to think the left is involved in the Wolff book?

I am waiting for the Trumpists to call Bannon a leftist. That's usually what they call someone that's not praising Trump. But they are kind of stuck there trying to call Bannon a leftist. Although I bet they are getting ready to blame Bannon's words or actions on the left. Maybe they'll say that the leftist media pressured him or took his words out of context. Or that the left is too focused on Bannon.

The real problem is the stable genius and everyone knows that's the source of all the problems. But the Trump bootlickers can't say that in public because the stable genius will rant and rave and become more unstable. Ha Ha. But they(the Trump bootlickers) already said it in the book and the cat's out of the bag. Now they are doing mental gymnastics trying to blame the left for what they said.

Bwa ha ha ha ha.
Yes, because when you don't agree with your savior obama, you're a racist homophobic blah blah blah....keep inserting slurs....funny how the die hard lefties would call anyone who disagreed with obama whatever they felt like, even if what they said agreed with obama....

The rest is just drivel....

Old 01-07-2018, 12:50 PM

18,382 posts, read 19,008,619 times
I’ll stop hating on trump when he stops acting and tweeting like a jr high child.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:50 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,766,243 times
Trolling Trump and seeing the little snowflake melt is not hating him.

Old 01-07-2018, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpat View Post
Tell me EXACTLY how Obama harmed you or took your liberties! Be specific!

And no, being sad that your president was black does not count!
Lost my dr.....is that SPECIFIC enough? Alabama's premiums (where I Live) have went up 220% over the last few years....BECAUSE of obamacare....

And BTW, he not black, he is half white and half black....nice try throwing the race card out there....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies