Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 09:38 AM

31,290 posts, read 20,728,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I just saw his on yahoo news and it is sooo stupid. Don't these people that hate everything Trump have anything else better to do?
Lots of people are still Butt Hurt over Hillary's loss and they hate Trump because of it. I thought they would mature a little bit by now, but no.

Their hatred has consumed them and they are no longer capable of rational political thought.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2017, 09:40 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadking2003 View Post
Lots of people are still Butt Hurt over Hillary's loss and they hate Trump because of it. I thought they would mature a little bit by now, but no.

Their hatred has consumed them and they are no longer capable of rational political thought.
Nah, he brings it on himself. He's just got an aura of ignorant, immature, lying BS surrounding him. It emanates from him. Like Pig-Pen.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:46 AM

16,069 posts, read 10,726,642 times
Quote:
This thread took off in a weird direction. When I started it I guess I should have asked if anyone here was actually a offended that a Confederate flag photo bombed the very normal father and son fishing photo ?

I wonder if yahoo hadn't pointed out that there was a confederate flag there if anyone would have seen it but the few that look to discredit and create an outrage over everything and anything Trump ?
So to recap - you saw a photo posted on some corner of the internet of the Kushner family and felt outrage in the way it was posted so you race to your snowflake ‘safe place’ here at C-D to repost and complain about the picture and what you think is some sort of affront. You wrap your comments in the theme that people dislike poor Donald Trump — and then wonder why people heap criticism on Trump. Thanks for the opportunity to express my outrage at Trump....I couldn’t care less about Jared or the fish. No one would have known that here was a picture in the first place without your post.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:46 AM

1,816 posts, read 1,149,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Perhaps if you could refrain from throwing a tantrum based soley on "feelings, emotion. and opinion", we might be able to get somewhere. As it stands, you seem a tad overemotional to make a solid argument. Feelings do not over ride FACTS. Im sure you were pleased as punch during the 8 years of Obummer, a beta cuc loser who was more interested in final 4 brackets than running the country
News flash BO was just chosen as the most admired man in the world! The fat man came in second and that is a fact Jack!

Old 12-28-2017, 09:48 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilful View Post
News flash BO was just chosen as the most admired man in the world! The fat man came in second and that is a fact Jack!
Consider the source. Obama is the most irrelevant man in the world. I'll give you that. And he HATES that fact.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:51 AM

14,400 posts, read 14,286,698 times
Quote:
I just saw his on yahoo news and it is sooo stupid. Don't these people that hate everything Trump have anything else better to do?

It seems that Jared Kushner, Ivanka and their son were out fishing like many families do while on a vacation and after catching a fish father and son posed for a photo, well way off in the distance was a boat that had nothing to do with their fishing expedition and GASP! that boat was flying both the American flag and the Confederate one.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ivanka-tr...192401139.html

SO the idiots have made the leap to suggest that the Kushners should have known better and photoshopped that hateful symbol out of the photo and since they didn't it must mean that they are Ok with racism.

read the comments, they are really stupid.

I wonder what would have been said if the pirate jolly roger flag was flying out there?
And Trump has brought 99% of it on himself by his own actions.

1. Refusing to condemn Nazis in unambiguous terms (Charlottesville)

2. Calling the former President a bad or sick guy.

3. Criticizing the FBI, the CIA, and other federal agencies that go out of their way to protect this country.

4. Telling lies and suggesting he only lost he popular vote in the election because of voting fraud.

5. Talking about putting his opponent in prison when law enforcement agencies say she has broken no laws.

6. The Hollywood Access Tape and his unbelievably profane and immoral comments.

7. Telling no fewer than eighteen women who have accused him of sexual misconduct they are liars.

8. Criticizing his own cabinet members publicly (Jeff Sessions and Rex Tillerson)

9. Taking credit for positive changes in the economy that were the result of his predecessor's actions.

10. Insulting important world leaders like Angela Merkel of Germany and Teresa May of France.

I will add one last thing: If you read this and say "Trump is right on all counts" than YOU are the problem.

At the very least, have the brains to acknowledge that these actions are not going to find widespread public support because normal people don't think and act like this. Don't act all butt hurt when the media is all over "your man" for his disgusting, crude, and revolting behavior.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:52 AM

27,545 posts, read 28,630,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Hillary never had a devoted base.
I can't stop laughing at this comment.

Hillary and Obama worshippers make Trump look like child's play.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:52 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Consider the source. Obama is the most irrelevant man in the world. I'll give you that. And he HATES that fact.
Sure Jan, sure. That must be why you & all the other sad cons on here obsess over him constantly. Lol, man you cons are just too easy.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:54 AM

7,473 posts, read 4,012,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warszawa View Post
Hillary and Trump both suck. End of story. Just because Hillary was bad doesn't mean that Trump is a good leader. Just because Trump is a crappy leader doesn't mean that Hillary was a good alternative. They were both equally bad, and the nation deserved a better alternative, there is a reason as to why both of them were among the least popular candidates ever

There it is in a nutshell...........

Old 12-28-2017, 09:55 AM

3,403 posts, read 3,572,970 times
Haters have to hate, they are being themselves. Freedom of expression.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies